Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is the content of the game in terms of quality justifiable for something this massive as 13 GB?
That's kind of a subjective answer. Is there a good amount of content and lewds, yes, easily several hours worth. I personally became invested early on so it was a no brainer for me, depends on the content you are looking and what's listed in the tags. I will say for that big of a file size I would have liked the game to at least cover 1/2 to 3/4 of the story content, but with what is provided it definitely has me looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That's kind of a subjective answer. Is there a good amount of content and lewds, yes, easily several hours worth. I personally became invested early on so it was a no brainer for me, depends on the content you are looking and what's listed in the tags. I will say for that big of a file size I would have liked the game to at least cover 1/2 to 3/4 of the story content, but with what is provided it definitely has me looking forward to future updates.
I like the tags, it´s because of the tags that i found this game, hehe. Corruption, domination, presumily submission, since slave is in there,blackmail, etc. The harem tag is a little scary
Harem get´s boring fast, because an harem tag means you can easily get a x amount of girl to form one and i tend to lose interest in such games, like Midlife Crisis, fun game for a while, but everything is so easy that it becomes stale and everything is the same after a while and that ruins it.
I know that tag might mean nothing, and looking forward this is such a game

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1257048 wtf ??? we'll take it all down??*
Yes you need to download all 4 files in same location, then use the uncompress utility, to unzip them by opening the last file or the first file that is usually the correct extension, like zip, rar, 7zp, etc. If they have numbers then they are the split files that are associated to the original file that may be the first or last file.

Or you can download one file, that is compressed and reduce some file sizes:

Compressed
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
GDRIVE

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: memonto_mori

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the tags, it´s because of the tags that i found this game, hehe. Corruption, domination, presumily submission, since slave is in there,blackmail, etc. The harem tag is a little scary
Harem get´s boring fast, because an harem tag means you can easily get a x amount of girl to form one and i tend to lose interest in such games, like Midlife Crisis, fun game for a while, but everything is so easy that it becomes stale and everything is the same after a while and that ruins it.
I know that tag might mean nothing, and looking forward this is such a game
Yes the harem can get a little crazy, especially as the MC is introduced at the beginning of the game to already be in an open & poly relationship with 2 other women, and once he comes back home, the number of potentially more L.I. to add to your 'family' increases exponentially. That said, you can pick and choose what other girls aside from the ones you start off with to add to your harem.

Reactions: Qixoni

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I'm new to this game.
Is all good with just the 4 parts? When I downloaded em, only the 4th was a zip file. Which for some reason unzipped another zip file where I finally found the game.
I'm not sure what to do with the multiple patches I see here.
Is the torrent a thing of its own?
Help?
Please?
Oh right! Was I supposed to say pretty peas?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
By the way, I've seen a bug fix patch floating around for day 2 and Kelly.
Will I need that with the current update?

If anyone's wondering why I got these lazy questions, I'm going to be without internet for a while to come. I'm setting up my entertainment

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
By the way, I've seen a bug fix patch floating around for day 2 and Kelly.
Will I need that with the current update?

If anyone's wondering why I got these lazy questions, I'm going to be without internet for a while to come. I'm setting up my entertainment
Just download the compressed version, I had no bugs with it and you don't see a difference in quality.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

UnknownDil

Sep 30, 2020
what's the difference between ingame mod and walkthrough mod on page 1? can i have both mods at same time? would i be missing if i have 1 instead of other, if they overwrite each other?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
what's the difference between ingame mod and walkthrough mod on page 1? can i have both mods at same time? would i be missing if i have 1 instead of other, if they overwrite each other?
The ingame mod is outdated, just use the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: UnknownDil

UnknownDil

Sep 30, 2020
i get error everytime i click on gallery whether in phone or main menu, what gives

i get following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i only get this error after if i put mod files in game folder

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Played the game and i must say i have mix fellings. But i honesttly can't understand how só big a file, there is not content enough and Animations in enough quality to justify it. I'm guessing bad coding from the Dev.
The game itself, the positive, story is very engaging, you really feel it, and the girls are all stunning, with the exception of Lisa, she is a bit on the ugly duckling, but peraphs that's how it's supposed to be.
The negative is, i was expecting something more hardcore, but, it's no more than a vanilla game in terms of sex, and the MC saying "oh my god" everytime he receives a BJ is comedy gold.
All in all, a game you play for the story and not for the sex scenes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is this correct? also i played version 1, do i need to play 2 and 3 or can i just skip to 4 and start from the place i left off at?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I wouldn't do it that way. Download This. It is UnRen, put it in the same folder as the game's executable (No need to install python for it to work.) run it, then in the interface type 1, press enter.

Let it finish unpacking the .rpa once it finishes go into images/movies folder cut the Kelly_wally folder and paste it inside the images folder.

That's it fixed, no need to download anything other then UnRen which can also be used to unpack any other RenPy game and also decompile the scripts if they aren't decompiled.
Have a video on how to do that? i tried and did not work.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes