BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Another game where the illusion of choice was made and failed
Why can you not choose your girls, why do none of the choices, nor stats allow you to say no to some of the girls
It would be nice to be able to say NO - seems all the dialogue leads to the same end - you will include all the girls you meet in your open family

Reactions: Alex+1987+

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
unzipping it.
Might try cold boot. I mean power off the system. Wait few minutes and power back on. try again. I swear I have seen that message in the past with Multiple different version of Windows. I really cannot say what may the best solution to that.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: zainon

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
hmm .. don't know what your using to unzip it .. but i use 7-zip
using the winrar. ill try 7 zip later. thanks!

Might try cold boot. I mean power off the system. Wait few minutes and power back on. try again. I swear I have seen that message in the past with Multiple different version of Windows. I really cannot say what may the best solution to that.

ill try this later, thanks!

Reactions: ImperialD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Mby your unzip temporary folder is on the drive with low space
That is true only if there is more than one partition/drive. However most people only have one drive, what you are referring to the primary drive or the OS usually need space for most temporary files from compress file.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
So there's total size nearly 15 GB from part 1 to 4 ? Wow ~ I mean , its hugeee .
Great , another problem for me ,so much to play but so little time.....:cry:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So there's total size nearly 15 GB from part 1 to 4 ? Wow ~ I mean , its hugeee .
Great , another problem for me ,so much to play but so little time.....:cry:
Whaaaat? Why does this ren'py game take up so much space? Does every scene have JJ Abrams animated lens flare special effects or something? Damn, I was thinking about playing this one, but my wimpy, beta male laptop can't grapple with a 15GB, and still growing, visual novel. I'll have to cross it off the list. What a shame since it looks good.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Whaaaat? Why does this ren'py game take up so much space? Does every scene have JJ Abrams animated lens flare special effects or something? Damn, I was thinking about playing this one, but my wimpy, beta male laptop can't grapple with a 15GB, and still growing, visual novel. I'll have to cross it off the list. What a shame since it looks good.
Then Play the compressed one ... quality is still nice enough .... for the game overall it´s not bad but in my eyes not good enough to download 15GB for the best quality

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Then Play the compressed one ... quality is still nice enough .... for the game overall it´s not bad but in my eyes not good enough to download 15GB for the best quality
:unsure: Thanks, I'll have to check to see how much smaller compressed is. Unless it's a top tier game, I have to be judicious about what games I squeeze onto the drive. The renders look good, but some of the reviews give me pause.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
:unsure: Thanks, I'll have to check to see how much smaller compressed is. Unless it's a top tier game, I have to be judicious about what games I squeeze onto the drive. The renders look good, but some of the reviews give me pause.
I say the biggest problems with the game are the time between the updates is too long and from comments I saw there are some inconsistency error if you don't go the full harem path.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I say the biggest problems with the game are the time between the updates is too long and from comments I saw there are some inconsistency error if you don't go the full harem path.
i think the dev said he couldn't work for 2 months cause personal reasons, this means the next update should arrive in 4 months

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
considering how great the game is turning out to be ... i agree :)

Reactions: Trojaner

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Whaaaat? Why does this ren'py game take up so much space?
Probably due to all the hidden rape content dev has in place waiting to detonate the bombs :LOL: seriously the dev seems to have a major hard on for rape judging by his numerous attempts to put it in the game. We had sandra being a rape victim before the patrons got it removed then the rape attempt on jennifer now the mom rape.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Probably due to all the hidden rape content dev has in place waiting to detonate the bombs :LOL: seriously the dev seems to have a major hard-on for rape judging by his numerous attempts to put it in the game. We had Sandra being a rape victim before the patrons got it removed then the rape attempt on Jennifer now the mom rape.
While I like the game for the most part the game relies a bit much on drama like the mentioned rape (Sandra's first backstory, Jennifer & Jill, and now the mom) or blackmail (Nicole and now the MC being blackmailed by Keira & Megan) and not to forget the stalker problems for Isabella.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes