Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys quick question, Parts 1 & 4 are the only ones that can be extracted for me, with 2 & 3 in some other format. Is that intended? Normally I'm used to downloading the whole file to avoid dealing with splitting it up, is each part a separate save/chapter or am I supposed to combine all 4 files into the same game folder?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys quick question, Parts 1 & 4 are the only ones that can be extracted for me, with 2 & 3 in some other format. Is that intended? Normally I'm used to downloading the whole file to avoid dealing with splitting it up, is each part a separate save/chapter or am I supposed to combine all 4 files into the same game folder?
all 4 in 1 folder to extract ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks! I placed then all in the same folded and extracted part one....iirc its like 14 GB or something like that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Put them all in the same folder, extract part 1 and the other 3 extract automatically. You only need to extract part 1.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If i only need to extract part 1 why are the other 3 there :unsure:
some games are so big they are split into separate zip files then numbered 1- 100 ... they all need to be put into the same folder to have the complete game unzipped .... the zip or unzip program will run it trhu all the zip files in order ..... you just have to start it with the 1st zip file

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
some games are so big they are split into separate zip files then numbered 1- 100 ... they all need to be put into the same folder to have the complete game unzipped .... the zip or unzip program will run it trhu all the zip files in order ..... you just have to start it with the 1st zip file
I know, i just like ribbing Ava ;) :love:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Put them all in the same folder, extract part 1 and the other 3 extract automatically. You only need to extract part 1.
Thanks for the info! Literally first time I’ve come across a game broken down into multiple parts. Finally got it working and just hit day 5.

Despite the harem tag, with the amount of possible L.I. nearing WVM levels, are all the ladies in the phone app actually all romanceable simultaneously and ok with sharing!? Was pretty surprised to see MC started the game already in an open/poly-relationship, and gotta admit I don’t think I can choose between Lisa, Jennifer and Sandra and maybe even Emily and some others, lol.

I know Clara is supposed to be on the sub path, but I’m actually surprised at how in a work setting the MC gets away with treating her the extreme way he does and she just takes it. Verbal abuse is one thing but actually putting hands on an employee no matter how much of a incompetent fuckup who can’t be trusted surprised me. I would have just fired her after the 2nd chance, imo the slapping and choking was a bit much, well maybe except for Linda.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I know Clara is supposed to be on the sub path, but I’m actually surprised at how in a work setting the MC gets away with treating her the extreme way he does and she just takes it. Verbal abuse is one thing but actually putting hands on an employee no matter how much of a incompetent fuckup who can’t be trusted surprised me.
This game got the formula figured out.

Mc either saves damsels in distress or he punishes bad bitches into submission. You can't go more male fantasy than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just found a weird glitch. I'm on day 7, at the water park with Khloe and Mary having the talk about all the girls and when the subject of Emily comes up, the MC said after running into her at the lingerie shop they later went for drinks where I'm assuming she confessed he was her high school crush. And then the MC told her the truth about his current open/poly-relationship arrangement and even asked if she was interested. She eagerly agreed she was interested but was hesitant because of Sandra. Now in my PT that whole conversation never happened. Did I miss a path or choice somewhere? It's not a deal breaker but just out of curiosity I'd like to see this conversation going down.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes