punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
A forum is there to make discussions, otherwise f95 can be turned into another fap nation like site with comments disabled. As long as it doesn't break forum rules, I don't know why people should not express their feedback. After all I am sure everyone here has a good intention to make the game successful. Taking or not is up to the developers.
You are right however there are very few who want strong female characters. I mean have seen some of the female protagonist games/avns on this site?

Reactions: Thermophob

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Geez the "if you don't like it, don't play." kids are annoying everywhere I go. People are giving the game constructive criticism because they want the dev to succeed and further their craft. As long as it's not "your game suckz go d1e in a fire!" then I really don't see any reason to get hurt because people are criticizing work that's not even yours.

Anyways, with that being said. 17gb is a bit too much for me to wanna download this update. I mean, if it was *insert that game here* or *insert that other great game here* then I would understand. But, it's not quite on that level yet. If you did download it, enjoy yourselves.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The start of the game has been changed.

Who knows, what exactly has changed? Something important for the plot? Or any scenes were added/deleted?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Geez the "if you don't like it, don't play." kids are annoying everywhere I go. People are giving the game constructive criticism because they want the dev to succeed and further their craft. As long as it's not "your game suckz go d1e in a fire!" then I really don't see any reason to get hurt because people are criticizing work that's not even yours.

Anyways, with that being said. 17gb is a bit too much for me to wanna download this update. I mean, if it was *insert that game here* or *insert that other great game here* then I would understand. But, it's not quite on that level yet. If you did download it, enjoy yourselves.
Are you saying the dev isn't successful now? People are only criticizing it because its not what they want it to be all that matters is what the dev wants it to be.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
You are right however there are very few who want strong female characters. I mean have seen some of the female protagonist games/avns on this site?
What I think OP may mean by strong female characters is women who can contribute to the story while feeling like their own person. I wanna avoid bringing other games into this, so I won't even do that. But, people who are serious about making stories should know that well built characters make for a more enjoyable experience for the reader. This is an AVN site but there are some devs here that actually prefer building strong stories. My memory could be failing me about the plotline but I think this dev is trying to do that too :unsure:.

I think when people mention strong female characters others think of extreme feminist types, but nah it's not that. At least I hope that's not what they meant.

Reactions: Venoma

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Are you saying the dev isn't successful now? People are only criticizing it because its not what they want it to be all that matters is what the dev wants it to be.
You're putting words in my mouth.

I don't know if the dev is successful because I don't check on people's wealth like that. Now, I'm gonna try to be as respectful as possible with my next sentence. People like you are one of the main reasons why game devs think they can do no wrong. Devs have a vision and they create that vision, that's fine. Nobody's asking them to scrap the entire project and start over from the ground up. Everyone that's actually making valid points are saying what the dev could add to make it better. It's up to them if they wanna take it or not, but regardless the option is presented to them. Like someone else said, this is a forum stop trying to silence people because you wanna protect your precious game.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Got this error
"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 2874, in script
    $ sandra_relationship += 1
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 2874, in <module>
NameError: name 'sandra_relationship' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\NROP Games\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Sat Oct 16 22:37:12 2021
"

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You're putting words in my mouth.

I don't know if the dev is successful because I don't check on people's wealth like that. Now, I'm gonna try to be as respectful as possible with my next sentence. People like you are one of the main reasons why game devs think they can do no wrong. Devs have a vision and they create that vision, that's fine. Nobody's asking them to scrap the entire project and start over from the ground up. Everyone that's actually making valid points are saying what the dev could add to make it better. It's up to them if they wanna take it or not, but regardless the option is presented to them. Like someone else said, this is a forum stop trying to silence people because you wanna protect your precious game.
You mean add to it to make it better for them. Its not necessary to mold the game to make it appeal to everyone then it will never be finished because everyone will want something different.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The dev is happy with it the patrons are happy with it. This avn is fine the way it is if you don't like it fuck off and find something else.
Says a guy who probably doesn't have the slightest clue on just how much of an extra set aside time investment gets dumped into every release of this game for his sub 1k a month patreon payout. Just so he can offer that extra layer of attractive game polish that is propped up on the lame duck story you specifically enjoy as a likely extreme (vocal) minority.

As a former pledger myself I feel pretty comfortable saying there is a reason dev interaction over there and the game update schedule essentially fell of comparative cliff, and those "sorry for the delay guys" posts went up, once it because rather clear there wasn't going to be a huge amount of financial support pouring in after that follow up 2nd release cemented the story/writing going in to the game as low-to-no investment effort crap. Spoiler alert - it's not because they were or are over-the-moon content with that kickback support they get for that invested effort btw.

But yeah, keep telling yourself those overly vocalized "F off if you don't like it" attack against the people who like to point of these low-to-zero story depth effort presentations for what they are is ever helping any dev here.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Got this error
"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\NROP Games\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Sat Oct 16 22:37:12 2021
"
This is a bit tedious to fix, but you can use unren.bat and decompile the .rpa files. Then open ./game/script.rpy and right at the top you'll see the section defining variables for sandra. Edit it as below, adding the line shown, then save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This is a bit tedious to fix, but you can use unren.bat and decompile the .rpa files. Then open ./game/script.rpy and right at the top you'll see the section defining variables for sandra. Edit it as below, adding the line shown, then save.

shouldn´t it like with keira?

default keira_relationship = False

or just delete this entry

(its the first and only time this is mentioned)
because there is not such thing like "rel..+x" - the love points counting

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Thanks for the quick turnaround on your mod scrappy!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What I meant. All the woman, except mary maybe, I have seen in this game are weak, and are not very interesting characters. They merely serve as a sextoy or rapunzel to be saved by various bad people, take Lisa, Nicole, Police Woman, Linda as examples. Lisa is a troubled girl, and nicole has her own problems and unable to solve them on her own. Police Woman can't even defend herself even with a gun on her hand, and was almost about to be raped by some goons. Linda is literally a slave now. She is supposed to be a manipulative, cunning woman not someone to be locked up in a random room. The woman she sent was even more dumber. She can't do anything properly without getting caught. Where is a challenge for the MC?
Now MC has a big harem with full of women who heavily depend on him. If people are happy with the current status of the game, good for them, but I expect something better from this game. It's not about female domination, it's about the female characters are being good or even better as much as the MC. so you can rely on them in a difficult situation. In the current status, the MC is like a Mary Sue type man. He is successful, rich, has 4 women under him now, has a company to manage on his own. There is no challenge, no proper villains for him to face, no troubled path. He might have little problems here and there, but they barely make any impact on him.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What I meant. All the woman, except mary maybe, I have seen in this game are weak, and are not very interesting characters. They merely serve as a sextoy or rapunzel to be saved by various bad people, take Lisa, Nicole, Police Woman, Linda as examples. Lisa is a troubled girl, and nicole has her own problems and unable to solve them on her own. Police Woman can't even defend herself even with a gun on her hand, and was almost about to be raped by some goons. Linda is literally a slave now. She is supposed to be a manipulative, cunning woman not someone to be locked up in a random room. The woman she sent was even more dumber. She can't do anything properly without getting caught. Where is a challenge for the MC?
Now MC has a big harem with full of women who heavily depend on him. If people are happy with the current status of the game, good for them, but I expect something better from this game. It's not about female domination, it's about the female characters are being good or even better as much as the MC. so you can rely on them in a difficult situation. In the current status, the MC is like a Mary Sue type man. He is successful, rich, has 4 women under him now, has a company to manage on his own. There is no challenge, no proper villains for him to face, no troubled path. He might have little problems here and there, but they barely make any impact on him.
the point of the game ? .......

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Think it would be better to remove the line from the day_09.rpy. Mainly because it does not occur anywhere else. I checked the other days and it is only in this one line on day 9. Also, checked the day 9 from version from .40 and it is not there either.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers. (+4 additional 1gbps servers)
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 17700M
SHA1SUM: 4c6bca7aedacc58e18721d72c156df6c952009ec
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

@Downloaders: If you could pretty please direct some feedback to me in this thread that'd be amazing. This is a big stress of my network and I want to be sure things are stable. So far from the 6 nodes I'm seeing almost 2tb pushed already which is pretty nutty.
If you get suboptimal speeds to any specific region, please do let me know! :HideThePain:
This deserves more likes and requested thread feedback btw ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes