SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Gaaaahhh!!! I added a new hard drive, moved some files and lost my save from last version.. Can anyone help?

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
So i got this error when starting up the game. It's a fresh "install", i downloaded the PrePatch version from MEGA. How can i fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Soo, i got past the error i posted about above thx to Iluvatar_SVK's fix. However now i got a new error after starting a new game, this time clicking "reload" doesn't work. clicked it 10 times already, stil there :( Is the whole game full of bugs like these? Kinda strange to get them this early in the game, when it's already on 0.45 version. Feels like these should have been fixed by version 0.2/0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 17, 2021
So I tried to add in the .45 patch to my .40, and it's now giving me continuous error messages and eventually crashes. I just copied the game folder over into my pre-existing folder, and it wrecked everything. Is there some trick to installing the .45 update? Aside from just going to a compressed version of the game

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
you extract it then cut or copy game folder put in the part 4 folder and paste overwrite the original game folder and then open the app.
Ok so I finally got the 4 parts d/l'd and the patch as well. Seems everything is going to work. Use an app to unzip part 1. It extracts. I open the new folder application is in there. Great. I didn't open the application yet just made sure it was there as well as all the other folders. I extract part 2 following the process above. When I open the new folder a folder with a zipper appears inside. Can't open it because it's compressed. Tried to unzip it with winzip and it says it's an invalid file. Same with parts 3 and 4. So do I need the .45 patch in each of the invalid part folders or am I missing something here?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I tell you it took a while to download this then to unzip, next one the patch should be tested and update the installation instruction would help others out a lot.

WinZip unzipped all 4 parts into one zip file, then I had to unzip that file. tried the patch but screwed up my game and it started different than the 4 part download what up with that. played the game. talk about that another time. but i did get a bit confused when I selected a choice and it turned out as if I chose different

is this a coding error? I told veronica Some other time when she asked to go for drinks. but still ended up at the bar for a drink something not right there!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One of weakest scenes for me was a police officer going alone into the house. Not even the American police would do that.
There are a few others; I found the physical attack on Carla completely unnecessary and unreal. The dialogue needs cleaned up. It is often difficult to read.

Reactions: Montanabob75

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
im fairly sure f/f still counts as sex scenes but yeah im gonna wait till the next update atleast considering the file size
That should't be count, better be specific like 1 sex scene and 1 lesbian scene and 1 masturbation scene thats what I found , the "several" is misleading who would want to watch F/F when you're playing a male MC? though I don't mind that in female MC game

Nightwatch_SWE

Mar 27, 2021
Hello,

Downloaded the compressed 0.45 and all is working good up to car crash sceen (day 8) with the girl. Here i get the message that its the end of current version, any help on how to get past this ?

Start screen says 0.45

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
More than 17 GB of downloading and unpacking, and after starting the game every few moments we have an error that there is no picture or video, of course even after unpacking the rpa archives using unren, when the game then takes about 34 GB still the same errors.
I've tested it both with and without wt mod, using the save from the previous version or even starting completely new game from scratch, still the same errors over and over again, so it seems that this last udate is some kind of failure, which has not been tested at all by anyone.
I really like the game and I was glad to finally see a new update, but it's just not playable in this form. :mad:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
More than 17 GB of downloading and unpacking, and after starting the game every few moments we have an error that there is no picture or video, of course even after unpacking the rpa archives using unren, when the game then takes about 34 GB still the same errors.
I've tested it both with and without wt mod, using the save from the previous version or even starting completely new game from scratch, still the same errors over and over again, so it seems that this last udate is some kind of failure, which has not been tested at all by anyone.
I really like the game and I was glad to finally see a new update, but it's just not playable in this form. :mad:
the full versions missing a lot of webm files (atleast all i had dl´d)- the compressed version has them
i copied the "movie" folder over from the compressed version to the original 17gb version

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
the full versions missing a lot of webm files (atleast all i had dl´d)- the compressed version has them
i copied the "movie" folder over from the compressed version to the original 17gb version
Thanks for the hint, I'll try to do the same and maybe I can somehow finish playing this update.

May 7, 2021
Just a very minor quibble for the Dev if he or she is around: Police and military usually refer to each other by last name instead of their first name.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fucking great update! So glad I got to play with Clara more this update. Happy with the main story movement as well. Best of luck and thanks <3

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes