fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I havent tried so I will see if the webp version is crap, I have no problem downloading 17gb . I dont get compressed games, but since I have never played the game, I was unsure if its just 17gb because the dev didnt do any compression to webp from his rendered results.
webp is not really crap. it actually does a good job. If you have a newer computer and 2 gig or better vid card you should notice a difference on a 25 inch or larger. is it worth the extra time and space for big files? that is something everyone has to decide for themselves. for me it is so worth it as for space that is why they make 4tb usb drives. Please let us know what you think of the difference and what different systems you tested with. thanks

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
So I tried to add in the .45 patch to my .40, and it's now giving me continuous error messages and eventually crashes. I just copied the game folder over into my pre-existing folder, and it wrecked everything. Is there some trick to installing the .45 update? Aside from just going to a compressed version of the game
you can not add the update to a compressed version, that is why you have problems. you need to download the full then update or wait till a compressed 4.5 comes out. hope this helps even though it is not great news

Led

Jul 16, 2017
italian translation?
Hi, just curious if you could tell me from which game you took that profile pic? It looks very steamy, so to say. :LOL: I already tried searching by image, but that didn't come up with any results.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, just curious if you could tell me from which game you took that profile pic? It looks very steamy, so to say. :LOL: I already tried searching by image, but that didn't come up with any results.
it's not a game but a comix (poker night by darkhound) :p

Reactions: Led

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
you can not add the update to a compressed version, that is why you have problems. you need to download the full then update or wait till a compressed 4.5 comes out. hope this helps even though it is not great news
sorry I read it wrong I thought you had a compressed version and added the patch to that. It worked fine for me copying the patch to the game folder. make sure you do not put the game folder in the game folder but in the folder that contains the exe or the main folder. try it again but do not use any mods. using 4 mod in a 45 game will crash it. that is all I can think of.

rishirajrebel

May 19, 2020
Getting error while you open phone app and selecting the status in new game and old saves not working image error in starting game what the meaning of 17gb game when there is so many errors what have you done with the update developer

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Don't look at the Pre-Patch title, just look at the version number of the files. If you have the bandwidth, you can download the huge file under "Pre-Patch", or just download the 4 smaller Parts. The "Patch Only" file is only used to update the VN from 0.4 to 0.45. My guess is, the thread hasn't been updated properly by mods, the files under "Pre-Patch" are indeed the latest, up-to-date version.
Alright. Thank you.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I have tried to replay from the beginning because it has been a while. No music and also scenes get roll back error. I am getting the error at kelly in the shower scene. I can skip past it to her on her knees after you start from behind her but I Keep getting the error.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {player_surname} in u'I would like {player_surname} Real Estate Brokerage to be come a leading company in the local market, and with time maybe even in the whole state.'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'player_surname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 669, in script call
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 716, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 234, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 602, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2410, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 1533, in script
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Sun Oct 17 20:44:44 2021

And a few screens later I get another error... :/

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Anyone know if there is a reason why Veronica, Karen and Madison's entries in the phone don't get unlocked even after encountering them in the story?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {player_surname} in u'I would like {player_surname} Real Estate Brokerage to be come a leading company in the local market, and with time maybe even in the whole state.'.:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 669, in script call
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 716, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 234, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 602, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2410, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 1533, in script
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "..\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Sun Oct 17 20:44:44 2021

And a few screens later I get another error... :/
are you getting it at the same place I am I am replaying since it has been so long. I am getting roll-back errors with kelly.

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Wow just stumbled across this as of .45 and mist say it is a damn good game. No errors and looking forward to future additions.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Wow just stumbled across this as of .45 and mist say it is a damn good game. No errors and looking forward to future additions.
How did you download this to get no error. I am getting a roll back error right from the get-go of a new game. As it seems some of the pictures/animations are missing from the versions posted.

Reactions: Kakato

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Latest update seemed kinda rushed with some of the dialogue, not to mention all the animations just straight up not being there, plus the gallery is apparently broken. I'd also love to know why the MC decided to go into little bitch mode and snap at Lisa after coming home from the park after fucking Becky. You'd think he'd be having an "okay" day so far, what with probably impregnating some rando blonde then going home to his quasi-incestuous harem full of beautiful girls. Someone get this guy a puppy or something.

I also can't help wondering where some of the character development / dialogue ideas came from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I'd also love to know why the MC decided to go into little bitch mode and snap at Lisa after coming home from the park after fucking Becky. You'd think he'd be having an "okay" day so far, what with probably impregnating some rando blonde then going home to his quasi-incestuous harem full of beautiful girls. Someone get this guy a puppy or something.
It's a continuity error for those who did not fuck the black chick, she would've faked a convincing rape video if you did, which would have gotten the mc really upset.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Hi scrappy, is this your mod causing this?
Anmerkung 2021-10-18 002521.png
Anmerkung 2021-10-18 002543.png

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes