thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Rip... another update without focusing on Linda finally getting out. I am only interested in Linda, too many other girls in my opinion that are not as interesting. At this rhythm this will never finish, I don't want the developer to abandon the game because they keep making the project bigger than necessary by adding new girls.

Any game with a similar focus as Linda's storyline?

Something like a young guy dominating an older woman in which both hate each other, but the relationship keeps improving as the story evolves. Bonus points if at the end they actually fall in love.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not sure if the update is just buggy, or if the mod broke something, or if this is a just me issue, but I didn't get or see any animations on the X scenes loading up and playing through the new content.

Which was doubly disappointing since the side show story seemed to double down on the amount of cringy TMI literal harem justification dialog you have to wade through to get to them.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery
  • Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
i am still getting missing images after i did the fix

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The Win/Linux compressed version from NOPY worked fine for me - does not need the update patch. No errors and played day 11 just fine. Just FYI if that helps.
The error I got was on day 2. due to me wanting to replay from the beginning because I couldn't remember what happened. the day 2 error is the only one I have run into since me skipping it besides missing text.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The error I got was on day 2. due to me wanting to replay from the beginning because I couldn't remember what happened. the day 2 error is the only one I have un into since me skipping it.
I started on day 8 or 9... did not try that far back, sorry. Can you ignore past them?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I started on day 8 or 9... did not try that far back, sorry. Can you ignore past them?
Well the main problem is that that scene counts towards the pregnancy counter that Kelly has. so I have an issue with that. I can still play the rest of the game but because stuff is missing I can't get that scene for the counter.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Well the main problem is that that scene counts towards the pregnancy counter that Kelly has. so I have an issue with that. I can still play the rest of the game but because stuff is missing I can't get that scene for the counter.
Maybe post just the missing images lines, someone might be able to get them for you and post them here. Obviously I would not be able to since my build is likely just as broken as yours... Good Luck!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What I meant. All the woman, except mary maybe, I have seen in this game are weak, and are not very interesting characters. They merely serve as a sextoy or rapunzel to be saved by various bad people, take Lisa, Nicole, Police Woman, Linda as examples. Lisa is a troubled girl, and nicole has her own problems and unable to solve them on her own. Police Woman can't even defend herself even with a gun on her hand, and was almost about to be raped by some goons. Linda is literally a slave now. She is supposed to be a manipulative, cunning woman not someone to be locked up in a random room. The woman she sent was even more dumber. She can't do anything properly without getting caught. Where is a challenge for the MC?
Now MC has a big harem with full of women who heavily depend on him. If people are happy with the current status of the game, good for them, but I expect something better from this game. It's not about female domination, it's about the female characters are being good or even better as much as the MC. so you can rely on them in a difficult situation. In the current status, the MC is like a Mary Sue type man. He is successful, rich, has 4 women under him now, has a company to manage on his own. There is no challenge, no proper villains for him to face, no troubled path. He might have little problems here and there, but they barely make any impact on him.
I think Mings gang could still try something, don’t remember if those goons were from her gang or not though. Also don’t trust that police woman think her girlfriend and her are spies or they can be bribed

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Which option did you download it from so I can try that download. I am having issues with the Kelly missing pictures. Like on day 2 in the shower there is like 6 rollback errors that cut to her on her knees.
I used the compressed version from NOPY

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm having this error at the very beginning of the game when i make love with kelly the next morning : any help? roll back and Ignore won't works, thanks

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 669, in script call
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 697, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 221, in script
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG.zip\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Mon Oct 18 22:27:18 2021

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone post me this image wall animation with kelly? thanks

edit i forgot to download the patch, hope it will fix this. so this version is the free version and will not have any update or what?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
can someone post me this image wall animation with kelly? thanks

edit i forgot to download the patch, hope it will fix this. so this version is the free version and will not have any update or what?
I have had the exact same issue those files/animations are just not in the files.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes