TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Maybe post just the missing images lines, someone might be able to get them for you and post them here. Obviously I would not be able to since my build is likely just as broken as yours... Good Luck!
I posted previously a save file that is right before the issue.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just a wonderful super game !!! An interesting plot and, most importantly, an open relationship, it came to me, the author has complete respect and will continue soon)
u didnt encouter any error like some of us??i can't go further with kelly in the bathroom if i choose the option to let her not forget me...even with the patch bnothing change

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
so we must choose the no fuk answer to proceed? hopoe this not preclude further kelly story
No just hit Ignore like 5 times and it skips a bunch of stuff but you won't get the choice of options like previously. it will just show the scene with her on her knees.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
So do u think thy well make a Another Chapter Update this year or have to wait un till next year ?

DADDY1962

Nov 2, 2020
TO DEV --
Great game! I've been playing it for a long time, as updates come out. In latest version, I found one major error - on in-game phone, when you check stats for Liling Ming, it causes serious error pages that skip over any scene, you have to rollback to get out of error pages (thus, you have no access to Liling Ming's stats - but since she's only a minor character that has very little interaction with MC, it's no big deal). Other than that, everything works fine.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Reunion [v0.45] [Karabinek] – Super Compressed

Win/Linux v0.45 · · Workupload · (873.7 MiB :: 2.17 GiB)
Mac v0.45 · · Workupload · (858.0 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
Great job! I almost lost hope - thx a bunch!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Seeing the tag. Milf. I always thought Milf is always incest. I was wrong. So i kindly ask, is this incest?
With the MC no But with some of the other character all I can say it seems to be leaning into a hard maybe. Two of the sisters have kissed and seem attracted to one another. If it develops further we shall see. although apparently the sisters seemed to treat the MC as a Brother growing up.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if you followed the black mail path and had sex with Keira you would know why. yes your right it is a hole if you do not have sex with her.
yep i didn't slept with that cunt..she doesn't inspired at all when i first meet her for the USB decription...so the plot had some holes...and seems now that it will be a important part of the game...sadly i finished it right 5 minuts ago...and now start the same sadness with all the incomplete great VN...the waiting for the updates... greqat game and great renders. thanks

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Seeing the tag. Milf. I always thought Milf is always incest. I was wrong. So i kindly ask, is this incest?
(Mom I Like To Fuck) mom is just woman with kid - blood relation is optional. Lately MILF signifies any woman over 30. So MILF does not presume incest.

May 13, 2018
17 gigs?

What, is the coding in the form of binaural audio of Tibetan monks? Is it real-time rendered in 8k? What could possibly make this game that big?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes