spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I thought that we were going to get an update this past week. What happened?
You got baited, that's what happened......:sneaky:

If you want the most up-to-date progress info on this game, just visit the creator's (Karabinek) .
He does not hide his progress reports behind Patreon's paywall (unlike a lot of other dev's) so everyone can read them!

FYI: no release date for V0.50 has been given so far.

Laxxter

Jan 12, 2020
Hey, rpdl I don't wanna be a bother but the torrent link doesn't seems to be working. could you pull it up when you'll find the time, thanks mate!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
New on this thread, so I need to download all the parts, 1-4, plus the patch?

Thanks!
Yes you'll need all four Parts to play the game (or you download the compressed file). The Patch is only for people who had the previous Version 0.4 to upgrade to 0.45 without downloading the whole game again.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, i would like to play this game and can someone tell me what i need to download. is quite a lot.
Is the compressed file from this game enough or do I need all the other parts too. Thank you very much.

endriux

May 5, 2018
Download the compressed version. It takes up much less space. The best option.
You do not have to download the patch because the game is already in version 0.45.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When are we finally going to see the MC pound Linda's pussy into submission and make her his personal cum dumpster for all the shit that she has not only out him through but what she's done to her daughters. I would like to have them watch as the MC bangs their bitch mom. Cheering him on as he does it and telling her that she's getting what she deserves.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
When are we finally going to see the MC pound Linda's pussy into submission and make her his personal cum dumpster for all the shit that she has not only out him through but what she's done to her daughters. I would like to have them watch as the MC bangs their bitch mom. Cheering him on as he does it and telling her that she's getting what she deserves.
I see you are a Man of Culture.

Reactions: YoGGiLeTulpa

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I see you are a Man of Culture.
Yes sir. I believe in punishment that is fitting the crime. And since she fucked the MC over and her daughters a long time ago but tried to do it again I'm thinking that she needs to get sexually humiliated in front of her daughters by the MC. But I also think that the other way to humiliate her is for the MC to knock up all of her daughters and make her take care of babies.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes sir. I believe in punishment that is fitting the crime. And since she fucked the MC over and her daughters a long time ago but tried to do it again I'm thinking that she needs to get sexually humiliated in front of her daughters by the MC. But I also think that the other way to humiliate her is for the MC to knock up all of her daughters and make her take care of babies.
I do agree with that she deserves punishment and just raising the babies may be a bit light :p, though I suspect we might even get something of a redemption arc. The hints were there. Only thing is in general and not just this game, sometimes I think since these games are sex games sometimes devs are to prone to have sexual solutions for their drama and revenge and it is the first thing they think of. Rape for example is then the easy solution to everything or a sexual threat to increase suspension and while rape is a way to show she is powerless there are other ways to take everything away from her that would hurt even more without any sex involved in first place. Hell you could even get her in such a bad spot she would offer to sell you her body in the end just to get out of her hell.

Only problem is since almost every dev thinks the same thing it gets extremely predictable and limiting with same motivations and mechanics whether game is a male MC romance game or a female protagonist corruption game or a mix of those two where it is officially a male romance MC but it is more about corrupting the female NPC's. Yeah adult games are also about sex but you can do more with a story and that it can lead to sex later anyway well it is an adult game. In a way having her first held for auction and powerless was already quite a step up from writing in most games. :p

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes