Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I was not saying that the new version is out, but that it is being worked on as much as possible considering the amount of work time Karabinek is working/driving delivery trucks.
I see...thank you for your response
If in the future something change it will be great cause i have some minor problems with the other links for some uknown reason and the mega did the trick...anyways i hope i can figured out and be back to this awesome VN

Reactions: Freki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see...thank you for your response
If in the future something change it will be great cause i have some minor problems with the other links for some uknown reason and the mega did the trick...anyways i hope i can figured out and be back to this awesome VN
use jddownloader for anonfiles.

Reactions: defhey

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
holy, 18gb.. are the renders fucking 8k? :LUL:
Like mentioned before, just download the compressed version. It is a lot smaller while the reduced image quality is neglectable. (you basically won't see the difference)

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
It's been half a year since the last 0.45 release and I wonder when we'll get a new release date, it's been a bit too long! :(

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Hello, everyone,

Again, I've given no sign of life for quite a while, but that's over now. I've quit my job because I'm heartily sick of 3 week trips around Europe. This time I had to leave the day before Easter and came back yesterday. Fortunately, that is over now. I found a new job, this time home office, so I will have much more time for everything.
As for the game, at the moment I'm rendering the last 150 images, the code is basically ready, I need to test the game a few times to see if I missed a path and next week I'll give the update to the testers. 90% of the text is already checked, but my proofreaders will check everything again during testing.
I really hope that from next week I'll be back to informing you about everything every week like I did before the revolution in my life, and I'd really like to get back to updating at least once every 3 months like I did before.

Karabinek

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Am I missing something os is there some parts missing? this is what happened in the last 3 minute, MC has sex with becky outdoors, time skip: for some reason he is pissed when he comes home, time skip: two girls having fun, time skip: morning and he talks about a video that was sent to black mail him that was never shown before. Is this on pourpose? if it is on pourpose WHY?

edit: figured out, it was a code error,line 353 this: jump chit_chat_day_11_khloe , should be this: jump chit_chat_day_11
Same with line 435
Day 11 by the way

Last edited:

rakawasx

Aug 28, 2021
man i really wanna play the game, can't download a 2gb file in one sitting.

if anyone has little free time would mean a lot if i could get a pixeldrain/mediafire version of compressed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
man i really wanna play the game, can't download a 2gb file in one sitting.

if anyone has little free time would mean a lot if i could get a pixeldrain/mediafire version of compressed
use jdownloader.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
I've checked the gallery and watched 1-2 Scenes with every girl, I haven't seen any animations. But the changelog says "several animations added" Where are the animations?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes