Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A extremely promising renders were top notch animations are good only thing its lacking is good music. Revenge plot is always a plus one for me and sure story has potential though I feel dialogues could be improved by dialogue I don't mean english or grammar but characters interaction it was like rushed before I know we move on next scene.
I really enjoyed the game all girls are hot well expect lisa with her new haircut I just lost my interest for her after that scene like really I even skipped her pool scene. Did people seriously liked new haircut? I really preferred her old haircut it suited her perfectly. I hope dev gives a choice to keep her old haircut but it would be too much work to make 2 different renders for girl so I guess thats not going to happen but I really hope dev consideelrs this and give her old haircut back.
Really exicited for next update
Hoping to see more Jennifer :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
also when it comes to using the same models I view it as a actress playing different roles. That will never be a hang up of mine. But I'm strange...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Lisa cutting her hair was a a big disappointment.
And the MC just automatically saying "looks good" was one of those moments where you just think - hey, I'm not even getting a choice here?

Normally I really don't mind short, even boyish hair on women - but that style on Lisa? Total mismatch and a serious downgrade from before.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I don't mind, if it's a backstory type of thing. I do however grow wary when it becomes ingrained in the story. Where we end up getting a scene of the deplorable act as some sort of flashback sequence. There's a game I remember vividly that did that and it was absolutely disgusting. I mean if it's a story they can tell without resorting to having us watch the act, then I will be ok. Any form of Sexual Harassment or Assault in games like these (doesn't matter if male or female) is just not my thing. In fact, I definitely enjoy stories with these themes, when we or the main protagonist get to kill or beat the fucker up that did that sort of act. It's always satisfying.
I'm right there with you. Honestly I see the rape of a potential LI in Adult games to be nearly the equivalent of "fridging" the girlfriend in comic books. Not that it necessarily acts as motivation for the MC but more that it seems so common and accepted for it to be included. I've seen it mostly as backstory and it is always unnecessary, it doesn't really add anything to the character. It just gives the woman a reason to go slow, as if going slow can't be a choice without their rape. LOL

And yes, any time I get to beat the crap out of someone who harms a woman I am all for it.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Was it the first release or the half story already?

Why can't other games have such first releases XD.

The renders are so good, I hope their are many updates with near equal length.

Probably will be one of my top 10 games in the future, already in top 10 if I consider renders alone.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Was it the first release or the half story already?

Why can't other games have such first releases XD.

The renders are so good, I hope their are many updates with near equal length.

Probably will be one of my top 10 games in the future, already in top 10 if I consider renders alone.
Thanks... it's not half the story, we wanted to release a substantial amount first :) i am glad you are enjoying! Thank you!

to all those that do not like "rape" in a VN. one person said they are fine with a single rape in the vn but not one that was only mentioned as what happened 12 years ago. this is a major contradiction, this is a backstory and Sandra even says to Emily that she doesn't know what it is but the MC has a pull on her that is different and she is admitting she's quickly falling in love with him. this would also be a good reason why she might actually say something that personal. If you are someone that does not like something of the VN please move along, and enjoy what you have I don't speak out against VN's that have anything I do not like because I don't follow them or play them.

We do appreciate solid feedback and would appreciate the respect we give you all :) Please enjoy and have fun!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As long as you don't SHOW it I'm okay with it.

Unless she has a bear trap hidden in her pum-pum. In that case please, by all means show it.

EDIT: It's IMPLIED in the backstory of one of the characters in one of my fave games Midlife Crisis that she was raped repeatedly and incestuously and eventualy sold as a (sex) slave. and I was okay with that because it was implied but never shown.

It still got tagged with Rape because we eventualy got to extract our revenge (in a single and easily skippable scene and to me it was AWESOME! IF you chose to play it out. I thought it was mild. My version would NOT have been that mild. Think blowtorch, pair of pliers, a whole root of ginger and maybe a small biker gang but I get it's not everyone's cup of tea.

So informed rape is kinda okay. Actual shown rape, kinda not, unless it's done as Divine Retribution on the Rapists. Sooo, let's not go that route. :)

I like her though. Like REALLY like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As long as you don't SHOW it I'm okay with it.

Unless she has a bear trap hidden in her pum-pum. In that case please, by all means show it.
Thank you, that is a very understandable way of dealing with the issue. as I said it is to form the backstory of Sandra and why such a lovely woman is still single :) (I just wish that they'd mark me as part of the dev team here heheh)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you, that is a very understandable way of dealing with the issue. as I said it is to form the backstory of Sandra and why such a lovely woman is still single :) (I just wish that they'd mark me as part of the dev team here heheh)
Have you tried asking a moderator? :unsure:

PS: added more thoughts on the subject of Rape (in VNs) in the post above.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Freki Karabinek First off I want to say THANK YOU for making a real MC and not some pansy wimp like most VMs lately. The story is solid and well written, lots of content for a v0.1. Really want to know more of the MCs backstory and what his other business is. All in all a great start and a new favorite i will impatiently await updates on! Cheers!

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Bruv changing the hairstyle on Lisa killed her for me. She had that sweet innocent look, and one hairstyle later she turns into a 2020 Feminazi of the year award winner. Its completely pointless and only ruins the character. But overall the game is a 8/10 for 0.1 version.

Edit: Just so i don't sound like a complete asshole, to explain what i meant with Lisas haircut. You had a perfect character offsetting the full of mature "slut" looking females cast, she could have been the perfect balance. Innocent and sweet but Instead she turns our looking like a girl that tries to look mature and grown up but ends up looking like the first description in my comment "2020 Feminazi of the year award winner".

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes