tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The renders look good, the story seems interesting, but the animations are only average, they seem rushed, just like the sex scenes, over half of it are just single renders, with no movement at all... If you want it to be great, you gotta put some more time into the sex scenes and animations... and no need for so many finishing options, in my opinion :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Bruv changing the hairstyle on Lisa killed her for me. She had that sweet innocent look, and one hairstyle later she turns into a 2020 Feminazi of the year award winner. Its completely pointless and only ruins the character. But overall the game is a 8/10 for 0.1 version.

Edit: Just so i don't sound like a complete asshole, to explain what i meant with Lisas haircut. You had a perfect character offsetting the full of mature "slut" looking females cast, she could have been the perfect balance. Innocent and sweet but Instead she turns our looking like a girl that tries to look mature and grown up but ends up looking like the first description in my comment "2020 Feminazi of the year award winner".

I think the whole point was to make her look more mature, shes is a young girl that is very insecure with herself and she wants the MC to look at her as a LI not a kid sister, at least that is what I am getting from it so far. But atleast it was a Pixie cut which is cute, it could have been the 'Karen" haircut........

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
And the MC just automatically saying "looks good" was one of those moments where you just think - hey, I'm not even getting a choice here?

Normally I really don't mind short, even boyish hair on women - but that style on Lisa? Total mismatch and a serious downgrade from before.
Yeah its dumb that we dont get an option to say yes or no.

There are chars who can pull of the short hair style nicely, but she sure as hell cant.

Besides Lisa doesnt really have the build to even pull it off because it just looks weird on her. She looks like a boy with tits.
My interest in her char kinda vanished from that scene onwards. Im more interested in the older sisters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah its dumb that we dont get an option to say yes or no.

There are chars who can pull of the short hair style nicely, but she sure as hell cant.

Besides Lisa doesnt really have the build to even pull it off because it just looks weird on her. She looks like a boy with tits.
My interest in her char kinda vanished from that scene onwards. Im more interested in the older sisters.
If I'd never seen the first hairstyle I would really like the pixie cut. But the shiny straight hair was my favorite. Lisa was my favorite blond for that brief moment when she had long hair. Now I feel like she has the hair cut to perfectly go along with Rachel and Amy (and join my "not gonna do it" list of characters).

Ah well, time to stop mourning and learn to love the bob (cut).

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
If I'd never seen the first hairstyle I would really like the pixie cut. But the shiny straight hair was my favorite. Lisa was my favorite blond for that brief moment when she had long hair. Now I feel like she has the hair cut to perfectly go along with Rachel and Amy (and join my "not gonna do it" list of characters).

Ah well, time to stop mourning and learn to love the bob (cut).
I can agree with this. We are now accustomed to that long hair style. If it was a new char introduced with that hair style, it wouldnt be as bad.

Dont think I can. Going to ignore her for a while.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can agree with this. We are now accustomed to that long hair style. If it was a new char introduced with that hair style, it wouldnt be as bad.

Dont think I can. Going to ignore her for a while.
Oh, as I said I am not sexing her up. TBH this is the first incest game where all the sisters are "meh" to me and everyone else is hotter. Long haired Lisa was the hold out but once that do was chopped she joined the other two.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I really wish she had kept her original hair style as well. Short hair doesn't do it for me.

Emily though? Yeah, she does it for me :sneaky:
Emily, Mary, Sandra, and Kelly. I don't care about the former girlfriend or any of the sisters, nor do I care to put MC's dick in Linda or Clara.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I think the whole point was to make her look more mature, shes is a young girl that is very insecure with herself and she wants the MC to look at her as a LI not a kid sister, at least that is what I am getting from it so far. But atleast it was a Pixie cut which is cute, it could have been the 'Karen" haircut........
If that was the point, it failed miserably. And looking at the comments right after my original one, everyone is in the same boat with me. Its too late to do anythng about it now, but the dev could just write it so Lisa grows her hair back and we forget about the whole short hair stuff.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If that was the point, it failed miserably. And looking at the comments right after my original one, everyone is in the same boat with me. Its too late to do anythng about it now, but the dev could just write it so Lisa grows her hair back and we forget about the whole short hair stuff.
Well, I think it is best if the Dev just moves on and we all just deal with it. Her hairdo is such a minor quibble overall. This was a very strong first installment for a game I don't want them to second guess every character change.

That said I do wish that Sandra had waited more than a day or two to tell the MC her deep dark secret, it makes it feel unbelievable that she suddenly trusts him so much that she is willing to share that information.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Nah not everyone agrees. I mean I don't think the new haircut is the best but I wasn't thrilled with the original either. I think of it this way... "Would I dump a girlfriend for changing her hair?" No. It's her hair. Plus she will probably just change it again in 2-3 months. It's a game and hair is such a minor, superficial thing. I'm really surprised how long you guys have managed to stretch this topic out.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Its a minor quibble.

Her personality isnt anything special either.

While shes a relevant char in the game, there are more interesting chars to look forward to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nah not everyone agrees. I mean I don't think the new haircut is the best but I wasn't thrilled with the original either. I think of it this way... "Would I dump a girlfriend for changing her hair?" No. It's her hair. Plus she will probably just change it again in 2-3 months. It's a game and hair is such a minor, superficial thing. I'm really surprised how long you guys have managed to stretch this topic out.
I wouldn't dump a girlfriend for changing her hair nor would I expect to have input into her decision to change it. However, a bad haircut would stop me from dating someone (my brain would wonder "is that the only bad decision she made?") so I would not get involved with Lisa because of the haircut.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Gotta agree with the hair cut thing... the worse part of it, is you say you love it.. or "lie" iirc.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really want to know on which drugs the people, who gave this incredibly poorly written game five star reviews, are.
I started this game expecting a well done visual novel with at least decent writing, instead I get horribly written characters, dialogue that could induce vomiting and a story that is just a mesh-up of a few other games.

Not to mention that the MC looks like a complete wimp and acts like a horny idiot and yet he is supposedly a tough guy, runs a successful company and every woman who lays eyes on him gets wet.

At first I wanted to give the dev some ideas how to work on making the game better, but after playing through it, I would have to fill pages here.

Please, get someone who can write.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I wouldn't dump a girlfriend for changing her hair nor would I expect to have input into her decision to change it. However, a bad haircut would stop me from dating someone (my brain would wonder "is that the only bad decision she made?") so I would not get involved with Lisa because of the haircut.
I dont want to be a dick but you say one thing and the next sentence you say the total opposite.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I dont want to be a dick but you say one thing and the next sentence you say the total opposite.
I wouldn't stop dating someone I am currently dating but I would refuse to start dating someone I wasn't in a relationship with already.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I really want to know on which drugs the people, who gave this incredibly poorly written game five star reviews, are.
I started this game expecting a well done visual novel with at least decent writing, instead I get horribly written characters, dialogue that could induce vomiting and a story that is just a mesh-up of a few other games.

Not to mention that the MC looks like a complete wimp and acts like a horny idiot and yet he is supposedly a tough guy, runs a successful company and every woman who lays eyes on him gets wet.

At first I wanted to give the dev some ideas how to work on making the game better, but after playing through it, I would have to fill pages here.

Please, get someone who can write.
meh idk i think the devs did alright as far as i am concerned, for starter the mc age beeing closer to 30 seams a good idea as far as i am concerned, gives a little bit more "credibility" when it comes to his experince with women, the story is a little bit diferent with the whole revenge theme, not many games that are worth supporting go for that angle (trust me, i am here a lot) i did not encounter any bugs, there seams to be some nice walkthrough + mod supp right from the get go ( idk if it is from the dev or from the fans but either way it is defenetly a + no way you try to spin it), the writing as far as i am concerned did have ~ 3-5 times where i noticed broken english, so the proof reading seams to also be on point.
as for it " indocing vomit ", thats completly out of the left field, but since you seam as such a well illuminated person pls do provide us plebs with 3 examples of games posted on this site as to what YOU consider worthy (for comparison sake)

i do appreciate a good critique, but yours sounds like an entitled bourgeoisie having to bother dealing with an inferior social class turning up at his doorstep, idk if you had a bad day or something but that post was needlessly heavy handed.... :FacePalm:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Your post history that is full of lengthy obsessing over another particular dislike suggests to me that it would probably be more appropriate to be replacing 'fun" with "attractive" there. Which of course makes a lot of (albeit very extremist twisted) sense of the fact that you make the surface claim that the "violence" is at the core what is bugging you there, and then only focus in exclusively on what amounts to one line of text back story stuff. Instead of even a mention of....you know...the actual violence part in the game where you are given the slap the girl in the face for extra points, and which does indeed actually play out to be a part of it. That part apparently was/is a-ok with you ;)

Looks like there is literally going to be like 20 different girls to go after in this game. If the backstory of one of them having been raped is that much of a sexual turn off to you.....just chase another. Or at least chalk it up as an interpretation gone wild deal breaker and spare this thread the veiled crusade stuff.
Initially I thought it was a bit creepy that you would go to the trouble of reviewing my post history. I assume it was because you were more interested in attacking me personally rather than my post. I am sure if I had never commented on it before, you would have said something like you've never mentioned anything about this before. With all the games out there with the same content why bring it up now? If I had said I liked a game that also had this content, you would have called me a hypocrite. If it was my dislike of the rape content in this story and others, you could have said it was important for Sandra's character development, or you feel it's okay as long as the perpetrators get their just rewards, something. So....

My obsession over another dislike. I assume you are talking about many posts regarding NTR. If you had actually read the posts you would have found that, while I don't like NTR, the conversations involved the financial implications of games that have NTR, non-NTR, or both paths. I have never asked a developer to change their content. As in this case, my first post simply stated that I was disappointed that the rape element was in this story. In my second post, I thanked a gentleman who pointed out that he had not gone to dinner with Sandra (I hope that's her name) and still ended up in the rape story. The reason I thanked, as I said in the post, was because I was going to replay the story and avoid Sandra to avoid that story line. Apparently at this time it is not possible. So while I could chase another, I have to chase her as well.

As for the....you know...the actual violence that I did not mention. In my post to you, I specifically said that I especially do not like sexual violence. In the scene that you are talking about it was a bad person who chose to get mixed up with some gangster-like individuals to do some bad things. Yes, I was okay with that scene because it was her own actions that was the cause of that slap. If it had gone farther and she had been beaten, I would have had an issue. In this particular case if she had been a man, the violence would have undoubtedly been more severe. It was violence against a person, not violence against a woman. Besides, a slap doesn't really compare to a gang rape.

As for sparing this thread, I had left and was not planning to return. It's your "obsession" with my "obsession" that keeps bring me back. I'm not sure why you feel the need to get up on YOUR soapbox to criticize me for not liking rape content in the games I play. If I said my favorite color was blue, would you want to argue about that as well? I have not criticized anyone for liking rape content, yet you can't let it go that I don't. Which preference would be easier to defend?

So, if you want to spare this thread my "veiled crusade stuff"; you know what you have to do. Let's see if you're up to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfkins
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes