Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Notice the fact that I said please? And the fact that I said ask? Learn to read for the love of god I would've understood your comment if I said something along the lines of " I demand that you stop x right now" but I didn't, I only politely asked. Read before you reply.
I did read it along with the request that YOU deem it unnecessary. You ask "please" as if BD is even reading posts here anymore or taking in feedback from the players? Again, it is HIS story. He's writing it (or at this point more than likely completely winging it episode by episode). The amount of branching that would need to take place in order for that to happen/not happen would only increase the workload he already can't handle.

Listen, I get it. There are some folks here that want a completely 100% by definition harem. That's fair. There's a vocal group that wants incest (because there's not enough women to fuck in this game already?) I'm surprised he even gave the option to have Jamie and Shauna hook up with another while with the MC. It looks like Bailey and Rainn will be having some sort of participation with one another. I think the request will probably be a losing battle if I am honest with it. It's part of the story he wants to tell.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I did read it along with the request that YOU deem it unnecessary. You ask "please" as if BD is even reading posts here anymore or taking in feedback from the players? Again, it is HIS story. He's writing it (or at this point more than likely completely winging it episode by episode). The amount of branching that would need to take place in order for that to happen/not happen would only increase the workload he already can't handle.

Listen, I get it. There are some folks here that want a completely 100% by definition harem. That's fair. There's a vocal group that wants incest (because there's not enough women to fuck in this game already?) I'm surprised he even gave the option to have Jamie and Shauna hook up with another while with the MC. It looks like Bailey and Rainn will be having some sort of participation with one another. I think the request will probably be a losing battle if I am honest with it. It's part of the story he wants to tell.
You are talking about WVM!
This thread is for REUNION!!

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
You are talking about WVM!
This thread is for REUNION!!
My bad! Sorry. Bleed over from the same arguments in that thread too. Same base replies apply here though. Author is writing their own story. Not a collaborative effort, which, if that was a thing, would be absolute chaos and would never get off the ground because everyone has their own wants which are very specific to them.

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: brybry1311 and Piat

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
This story is 100% poly and not a harem anyways.
then why have options that make it seem like the lesbian shit can be avoided whats the point of having a menu that says if the girl is straight bi or lesbian. this game lost me when the "straight" girl got involved in a lesbian scene i avoided girls labeled bi and still have to see it.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
then why have options that make it seem like the lesbian shit can be avoided whats the point of having a menu that says if the girl is straight bi or lesbian. this game lost me when the "straight" girl got involved in a lesbian scene i avoided girls labeled bi and still have to see it.
As already said, up to version 0.55 (the actual one), the game code is totally broken, all the variables are not calculated. Therefore, all the choices don't matter, in fact some scenes that should not happen, happen anyway.
It has been said that starting from version 0.60, the code will get a total overhaul and all the choices will have correctly impact in the game, that's why you will have to start the game from scratch.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As already said, up to version 0.55 (the actual one), the game code is totally broken, all the variables are not calculated. Therefore, all the choices don't matter, in fact some scenes that should not happen, happen anyway.
It has been said that starting from version 0.60, the code will get a total overhaul and all the choices will have correctly impact in the game, that's why you will have to start the game from scratch.
well il wait and see what people say at that point then but as of now i dont expect to come back to this one

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Exactly my point. But apparently I'm mentally ill because I don't like lesbian shit. :unsure:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I was reading back the thread till Monday, May 29th to see if there was any news but there wasn't. On that day the dev posted on patreon saying he was finishing up on that week and testing on the weekend. So two weeks later now and there haven't been any more news so I was wondering if anyone knew if there were some delays?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I was reading back the thread till Monday, May 29th to see if there was any news but there wasn't. On that day the dev posted on patreon saying he was finishing up on that week and testing on the weekend. So two weeks later now and there haven't been any more news so I was wondering if anyone knew if there were some delays?
This dev has a history of always missing the deadlines, even on his Discord is silent. He doesn't interact with the community at all, and his work is kinda sloppy expecially in the animations.
I am only following this VN for the story which is intriguing.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes