Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was the Lisa haircut option a Patreon vote or something? Just curious. It seems like it would be a pain in the ass having to make 2 of the same renders for a friggin haircut throughout the entire game. Not to mention, a waste of time.
Not really a waste of time depending who you ask. I didn't like her with long hair so prefer it short.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I'm sorry but playing a harem game and complaining about the number of women is like playing a vanilla romance game and griping about how much romance there is. Or playing a NTR game and complaining about being cucked. I don't get it.
Too many girls - all girls are getting like 1 minute content. If the game has like 5 or 6 girls, there would be more content / girls. Someone even says it in the game, that the girls would have to line up for time with MC.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Not really a waste of time depending who you ask. I didn't like her with long hair so prefer it short.
I guess. I think it looks good either way. I just don't think it would justify essentially doubling development time for such a small change. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess. I think it looks good either way. I just don't think it would justify essentially doubling development time for such a small change. :unsure:
I do get what you mean. While I do appreciate it and it's a nice touch it isn't really needed and doesn't add anything to the story.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I don't mind "too many girls" when the models rock like the ones in Reunion. However, adding a gallery (after 3 years FFS) w/all of the old content you've already achieved grayed-out and not unlockable is a drag. I'm certainly not going to start over to see content I've already cycled through so if any modder out there wants to be a Gallery Unlocker Mod super hero, PLEASE knock yourself out!

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I don't mind "too many girls" when the models rock like the ones in Reunion. However, adding a gallery (after 3 years FFS) w/all of the old content you've already achieved grayed-out and not unlockable is a drag. I'm certainly not going to start over to see content I've already cycled through so if any modder out there wants to be a Gallery Unlocker Mod super hero, PLEASE knock yourself out!
Actually the "Walkthrough Mod" from the main page is now more like a gallery unlocker since scrappy removed his no longer needed walkthrough from it and only the unlocker is left.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little advice. Sorry for me bad english.
I discovered this title a couple of days ago. And I can't figure out if it's better to play it with or without the incest patch.

I'm a fan of incestuous game/movie and so on. So basically I downloaded the patch, even if it's not updated yet, just to understand the initial stages of the game. And I can't understand, why a mother would hate a son so much. Why should the father leave everything to him alone, if on the other side there is also the wife with the daughters (the boy's mother). That's if you're using the patch. But without patches it's clear as day that the woman is only the father's lover, the woman had three daughters, so it's easy to understand why she hates her husband's son. Since he would be the real heir. And she would be left with nothing.

So my question is simple. Do you recommend playing it, patched or unpatched? Does the long-term patch work well? Or one way or another, do you understand that it would be better to play it without? I did a similar thing with another title "Where The Heart Is" and in the long run I realized, that unfortunately I had to remove the patch, because in the long run the title was too understood that there was nothing incestuous.

Thank you in advice

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Actually the "Walkthrough Mod" from the main page is now more like a gallery unlocker since scrappy removed his no longer needed walkthrough from it and only the unlocker is left.
I personally like it better without it, only because I wouldn't want Linda to be the MC's actual mother.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 2741173

Hah, in the years i have been on this site, this is the first time. (download blocks excluded)

edit: redownloaded the game, but ofcourse now those 2 files automaticly been removed on install :rolleyes:
AVG Avast, etc. always was well-known for false positives, went bankrupt and was bought by Norton some years ago...
Use real AV: Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Malwarebytes, etc - nowadays most AV used their engines, anyway :cool:
and game don't have any installer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand the 2 girlfriends are his right and left hand but dosen't he run a private security firm?, why has he still not called more people up from his firm at this point as backup.
they are busy on other jobs like mc should be too.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I discovered this title a couple of days ago. And I can't figure out if it's better to play it with or without the incest patch.

I'm a fan of incestuous game/movie and so on. So basically I downloaded the patch, even if it's not updated yet, just to understand the initial stages of the game. And I can't understand, why a mother would hate a son so much. Why should the father leave everything to him alone, if on the other side there is also the wife with the daughters (the boy's mother). That's if you're using the patch. But without patches it's clear as day that the woman is only the father's lover, the woman had three daughters, so it's easy to understand why she hates her husband's son. Since he would be the real heir. And she would be left with nothing.

So my question is simple. Do you recommend playing it, patched or unpatched? Does the long-term patch work well? Or one way or another, do you understand that it would be better to play it without? I did a similar thing with another title "Where The Heart Is" and in the long run I realized, that unfortunately I had to remove the patch, because in the long run the title was too understood that there was nothing incestuous.

Thank you in advice
The incest patch is not needed. The story make sense without it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a way to change the translucency of the
text box? Or the color of the text?

To me the orange and, to some extent purple, texts aren't
so easy to read.

Cheers

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Well, that pictorial function is a good idea. Didn't even have to wade through the game to find out EVERYONE is AT LEAST a D cup. Cause, clearly, guys only like big tits, being monolithic like we are. At least I didn't have to waste hours finding out that every last person has udders. And whatever the hell is up with the asian's nipples? That's rhetorical, btw, as any answer anyone gives is going into the ether as this is going to the ignore list.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, that pictorial function is a good idea. Didn't even have to wade through the game to find out EVERYONE is AT LEAST a D cup. Cause, clearly, guys only like big tits, being monolithic like we are. At least I didn't have to waste hours finding out that every last person has udders. And whatever the hell is up with the asian's nipples? That's rhetorical, btw, as any answer anyone gives is going into the ether as this is going to the ignore list.
IMG_4829.jpeg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Thank you in advice

You don't need the patch, the incest is between the 2 sisters (canon, and is actually in the story, that is why no patch needed, and are not related to the MC), the patch forces content that isn't really relevant to the story.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Gallery unlocker here: https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-60-karabinek.52669/post-11140449

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
about "walkthrough mod", on page 31, it's written " Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings) "
of course I can see "enable" on setting page, but nothing on the text, no colour or other.
Is it a problem on this version (0.60) ?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
hello
about "walkthrough mod", on page 31, it's written " Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings) "
of course I can see "enable" on setting page, but nothing on the text, no colour or other.
Is it a problem on this version (0.60) ?
The Wt shows the points earned with the girls, not the correct answer, because there are no correct or wrong answers.

Reactions: magefeu71
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes