tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I think you are mistaking this for a different game? This has always been a VN
wrong game, you are thinking midnight paradise most likely.
Eh ? But last time i played, after the vn end, i can roam around and i can rape one of the girl in their room then no more content after that ..(maybe different game)...

edit : i remember now it was raptus. Thanks

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys,
Has anyone tested out the incest patch yet with the new update? Is an update to the patch needed and also is it compatible with the walkthrough mod?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Played through twice, once on my own, once with the walkthrough enabled. Fave chars are Sandra and Anya (even if Anya went from hated to a fave fuckmuppet in a day; her looks just strike my fancy).

MC needs to plow Sandra early and often. Ming needs to be Linda'd. Veronica can be placed in charge of security in corp "1".

IMO, a second house would be useful, for 'Satellite' girls. Karen and Jessica, Keira and Megan, maybe even Veronica. Could stick a ton of electronics in the second house, make it a semi-workplace. Radar, drone pad, drone helicopters, etc.

That way you could keep main house to:
Mary, Khloe, Kayla
Jennifer, Lisa, Nicole, Linda (could move Linda out actually to a secondary location), Jill
Anya
Emily, Sandra

Or add stories to the main house.. so that level 1 and 2 could be the central 11 and levels 3 and 4 the newbs.

I don't think a "rewrite" can make things much better; need to just complete the plot as is. Days to chapters, as suggested earlier, isn't a bad idea.

O-

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Wow, so much hype and no one got this one? I mean, come on... 5 months wait and this bug is still in there? And even if you fix the path (by placing the file where it is searched for), it keeps playing throughout the entire game...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'game/music/main_menu_music.mp3'.
Full Traceback attached...
The path in options.rpy shouldn't be 'game/music/main_menu_music.mp3', it should be 'music/main_menu_music.mp3'

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
well some really deserve it.
Well sure, but it seems statistically unlikely that one dude meets this many people who warrant being choked out three words after meeting them. I dunno, the writer of this story gives off some hefty incel energy. Like, let's run down the key characteristics of this MC: hyper competent CEO, ex-military combat savant, is surrounded by "bitches and whores" that he is ready to choke on a dime. It's just so shallow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well sure, but it seems statistically unlikely that one dude meets this many people who warrant being choked out three words after meeting them. I dunno, the writer of this story gives off some hefty incel energy.
well his near stepmother made him run away years ago and now cost him hefty sum now and those 2 not that smart girls tried to blackmail him.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The path in options.rpy shouldn't be 'game/music/main_menu_music.mp3', it should be 'music/main_menu_music.mp3'
Noooo, get outta here....really?

Of course I know that... why else didya thunk I wrote that it would play the whole time throughout the VN....
But I wouldn't suggest trying it, because true to form, there's no stop music ... statement anywhere....unless you like listening to that same file the whole time while playing.

FYI. Instead of fixing the path in options.rpy, you _could_ also fix it by actually putting the file where it is trying to find it... so the actual path would be i.e. "game/game/music/main_menu_music.mp3"

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Noooo, get outta here....really?

Of course I know that... why else didya thunk I wrote that it would play the whole time throughout the VN....
But I wouldn't suggest trying it, because true to form, there's no stop music ... statement anywhere....unless you like listening to that same file the whole time while playing.

FYI. Instead of fixing the path in options.rpy, you _could_ also fix it by actually putting the file where it is trying to find it... so the actual path would be i.e. "game/game/music/main_menu_music.mp3"
Then simply turn it OFFFFFFFF the sound, the music, and the voice... I don't think it has voice but it WAS TURNED ON...
And either take out the location or UNCOMMENT the location line. #define config.main_menu_music = ""

define config.has_sound = False
define config.has_music = False
define config.has_voice = False

define config.main_menu_music = ""

• Angry
Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
nevermind, you seem deadpanned on making _me_ fix it... where I could just leave it as is and not have that file play at all. The whole point of my post was that after a 5month wait, and the dev stating improving(!) the code by removing most bugs, this f'ing simple bug is still there...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes