1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Are the images all 4k or something? Why is it almost 50gb?
I'm not complaining here, I'm curious if anyone knows if there is a technical reason for the file size. I didn't see one looking thru the thread. Tho I could have missed it

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm not complaining here, I'm curious if anyone knows if there is a technical reason for the file size. I didn't see one looking thru the thread. Tho I could have missed it
Because every single image was saved as a PNG. You can use the low quality one, which IMO is barely noticeable. (just compressed).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
explained "only" 10 or so times. forget that 50 gigs version and get ~9 gigs version, won't miss anything.

• Haha
Reactions: flaviopaganini

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No, they are "only" FullHD. But it's the mass of them in this game (>18.000), and an uncompressed 1080p PNG is something like 2MB per render.
Ah, that makes sense then. 18k is a crazy amount. No wonder its so big, gues its like a dozen hours long. Thanks for the full answer
explained "only" 10 or so times. forget that 50 gigs version and get ~9 gigs version, won't miss anything.
Thats not really what I was asking. As a pc nerd I wanted to know about the actual files not complaine about the size. The answer above is more what I was looking for

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
After a long time I decided to play the rest of the update again. To put it mildly, a good update, especially the last three updates, it seemed to me that the plot was enlivened as a showdown.. Of course, I would reduce the women in Mc's harem a little, otherwise it looks a little overkill... And the story itself is good, except for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, let's wait for further development, lol

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
After a long time I decided to play the rest of the update again. To put it mildly, a good update, especially the last three updates, it seemed to me that the plot was enlivened as a showdown.. Of course, I would reduce the women in Mc's harem a little, otherwise it looks a little overkill... And the story itself is good, except for this
C'mon man!!! Amy pussy is Soooooo Gooooood!!!

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
are you a perfectionist? Just curious.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes