spammer

Aug 3, 2017
hi there,

i started this game lastr month and was pretty impressed by it.
anyone knows the update rate?

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
every 5-6 months.
thanks for the answer. that explains why so much story was in version 0.5.
I dont say its nice that an update comes only twice a jear, but when its comes with so much its ok for me.
lets check if patreon works with paying by month or by upgrade, when its the 2nd i'll subscripe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks for the answer. that explains why so much story was in version 0.5.
I dont say its nice that an update comes only twice a jear, but when its comes with so much its ok for me.
lets check if patreon works with paying by month or by upgrade, when its the 2nd i'll subscripe.
monthly is my guess.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
head to recommendations and ask there, elsewhere it's bit against rules and telling games is totally against rules.
Oh apologies I was unsure. I posted a thread there as well around the same time. Hopefully something comes up. Saw an older one asking the same question and man had no recommendations lol

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I last played this in april of 2023, and there's only been 5 days added since then. Progress is really really slow apparently, but it's decently put together story. Also love the female models, and happy about the high quality option, it does not disappoint. Looking forward to it being finished.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I last played this in april of 2023, and there's only been 5 days added since then. Progress is really really slow apparently, but it's decently put together story. Also love the female models, and happy about the high quality option, it does not disappoint. Looking forward to it being finished.
but whatta days (sexwise not plotwise sadly).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There was, at the beginning.... now it's only a fuckfest.
Unfortunately, there is no that much sex either. Only mindless walls of dialogues and self-reflections, which do not further plot, and do not let sex happen. Don't forget constant introductions of new girls, somehow crutial to non-existent plot. :D

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
At first the harem looked promising, but now it's a mess... they appear to get fucked once and then move on to the next girl.
As a result, we don't really know anyone and it's not even exciting any more...
But it can be fun when they all get pregnant and have babies. They will give birth to twins, triplets etc :LOL:
It will be horror and dark times :rolleyes: :LOL:

a.jpg

3.30 star(s) 128 Votes