Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 Compressed + Oscar Six's Gallery & Walkthrough Mod :

Download Without Mod
Please sir android again?

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Over 8gb and as soon as I get to 7.4gb, Nopy tells me to fuck off. Guess I'm done with this game.
hmm strange i used noppy to download it and had no problems, down speed was prty good as well (a little bit over 10-11mb/s)
there is a compressed version (~2gb) if you guys are having problems with the 8 gb version

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
something is messed up with this update.....all kinds of exceptions and if you choose certain ways if quits the game......I started from the beginning and some dialog has no pictures either. maybe the compressed version is messed up.

Reactions: Unicron420

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
hmm strange i used noppy to download it and had no problems, down speed was prty good as well (a little bit over 10-11mb/s)
there is a compressed version (~2gb) if you guys are having problems with the 8 gb version
I won't do compressed. The quality always suck.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes