NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
JEEZUS FUCK! over 8GB and only at 8 days? I actually fear to think how big this will be by time it's complete

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Unsure if the dev(s) check this thread, but if they do, there's a bug with Keira. When you have her decrypt the flash drive, the flag for that isn't being set properly. Or rather, it's being set, but then immediately un-set.

In day_05.rpy, lines 453-454 have this bit of code
Code:
$ keira_blackmail = True
$ keira_blackmail = persistent.keira_blackmail
So the flag gets set to true, but then gets set to false again because the persistent flag is still false at that point. Flipping it around to "$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail" makes sure everything gets set properly.

Edit: Oh! Almost forgot. The compressed version has a problem with the animation in the sex scene with Kelly on day 2. In animations.rpy, the "wally_kelly_day_02" animation (line 104) has all the images as .jpg even though they're .webp in the compressed version. Changed all the "jpg"s to "webp"s and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
OscarSix and Scrappy already do mods for this game, I would just be duplicating their work. I suggest using Oscars for the mod, just my preference, they are both good. I do the official PDF walkthrough for this game. So, if you are someone who likes to use both, the mods and the PDF are both there.
Yeah but they are outdated.

Loved the new update but sad about a lack of Jennifer time!

Austincreed69

Oct 31, 2020
This game is far better than any other adult games because of the balance between sex and the story and developers has done a great job in this game. Hoping to get updates of this game as soon as possible because i just love the story and i also can't wait to bang jennifer my god she is hot as hell.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody tell me as to why in the compressed version nearly all of the images are missing??
is there a fault with the compression or is it deliberately left out ?
if so then i am going to delete the game because with all the black screens i may just as well READ A BOOK !!
thanks in the version 02 i didn't have this problem !

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought I was tripping when I saw the 8GB download I even checked other links thinking it was some kind of joke this must be the biggest file I've downloaded from here so hope it's worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
Unsure if the dev(s) check this thread, but if they do, there's a bug with Keira. When you have her decrypt the flash drive, the flag for that isn't being set properly. Or rather, it's being set, but then immediately un-set.

Code:
$ keira_blackmail = True
So the flag gets set to true, but then gets set to false again because the persistent flag is still false at that point. Flipping it around to "$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail" makes sure everything gets set properly.

Edit: Oh! Almost forgot. The compressed version has a problem with the animation in the sex scene with Kelly on day 2. In animations.rpy, the "wally_kelly_day_02" animation (line 104) has all the images as .jpg even though they're .webp in the compressed version. Changed all the "jpg"s to "webp"s and it worked fine.
thanks for this i also noticed that did a playthrough 3 times and was not able to unlock that scene

raileg

Feb 14, 2018

Code:
$ keira_blackmail = True

[/QUI've downloaded compressed version and there are exception from the beginning, idk maybe original don't have them but 8
I've downloaded the compressed version and there are exceptions from the beginning, idk maybe original don't have them but 8 gigs man.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
WTF, I was about 4 gigs into the download on Mega and got this message:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Just downloaded it with NOPY and had no problems. 40 MB/s steady. Took a few minutes.

Reactions: HansDampf788

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Where to start, this game is pretty well balanced, the storyline is great. Sex scenes, and renders are just as good as the story.

Reactions: Freki

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love this game so far .. amazing ... only issue i seen so far story dragging .. but i honestly read all of it .. great story (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Freki

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Wanted to download, but it is kind of big, 8 gb for 0.3, and my hd is full. Is there so much content or just badly compressed?
Even Being a dik is smaller in size.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes