itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
Day 5 scene_01_day_05_lindabathroom_1 not found and all game continue like this. How repair that? i download, repack and this same happend

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Not being a simp=Potential sexual coercion of a 19 year old? Wake up buddy, that shit is a crime FOR A REASON!!!

EDIT: Being a simp/cuck isn't my thing, but this isn't any better. Like, draw the line somewhere.
Well this game already has blackmail so this shouldn't come as surprise. Also the girl was already offering herself to you even before the MC says anything. I'm not saying this is right in real life but this is a game, there's games with rape and worse here. I don't plan to fuck her cause i don't like forcing a girl but i respect that some like it so... and even if it will be possible in the future it probably will be avoidable.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Not being a simp=Potential sexual coercion of a 19 year old? Wake up buddy, that shit is a crime FOR A REASON!!!

EDIT: Being a simp/cuck isn't my thing, but this isn't any better. Like, draw the line somewhere.
wait, 19 years old is an adult by most countries of the world. where is the crime in what you are saying? also so you don't want a "simp/cuck" but you don't like one that isn't? how can you be happy when you don't like anything? I'm not being sarcastic, but you litterally said this is an issue and the other way is an issue, but there is the "simp/cuck" route you mention and the not this route option... yet both is bad to you, please explain?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks for the port man.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I don't know why I have never played this game before. It's a very good VN with plenty of choices and paths. I look forward to further updates.

Reactions: Freki

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This MC is a complete Alpha and thank fuck for it. So many male MC`s in these games are complete simps. I love how he takes no shit and bends to his will.
19 y.o? you can have sex and get married in my country at 16...plus it`s just a game!
Better getting your Dom on in these games than lassoing and enslaving bitches for real :devilish:

You think this is bad? best not play Midnight Ride then...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This MC is a complete Alpha and thank fuck for it. So many male MC`s in these games are complete simps. I love how he takes no shit and bends to his will.
19 y.o? you can have sex and get married in my country at 16...plus it`s just a game!
Better getting your Dom on in these games than lassoing and enslaving bitches for real :devilish:
I fully agree with your last point. These are sexual fantasy games with the emphasis on fantasy. No one should take them too seriously.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I've updated my mod for this game
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery
  • Can edit stats in the Stats app

Download: MEGA
is there an update for 3.0

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am also having the issue with Keira blackmail route. I did that on day 5, but on day 8 nothing Any word on a possible fix for this?

Reactions: Kiyokun90

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
wait, 19 years old is an adult by most countries of the world. where is the crime in what you are saying? also so you don't want a "simp/cuck" but you don't like one that isn't? how can you be happy when you don't like anything? I'm not being sarcastic, but you litterally said this is an issue and the other way is an issue, but there is the "simp/cuck" route you mention and the not this route option... yet both is bad to you, please explain?
I'm not into the whole "if she's legal it's okay" thing if the protagonist is considerably older than the girl, it feels icky, especially if it's sexual coercion (Blackmail) which IS illegal. Also, you make it sound like the only way to have sex with women is to be some sort of sexual predator. Either simp/cuck or VERY rapey dickheads? Seriously? No middle ground?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm not into the whole "if she's legal it's okay" thing if the protagonist is considerably older than the girl, it feels icky, especially if it's sexual coercion (Blackmail) which IS illegal. Also, you make it sound like the only way to have sex with women is to be some sort of sexual predator. Either simp/cuck or VERY rapey dickheads? Seriously? No middle ground?

There are plenty of games with middle ground

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
There are plenty of games with middle ground
Fair enough, not kink shaming fellas, you can nut all you want over whatever you like until you die of dehydration... As long as it's ummm legal stuff. Stuff caught me off-guard is all.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes