goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
I did still didn't work.
Unfortunately you need a save before Day 5, since the bug happened right on Day 5 by overwriting your choice with the gallery review memory.
If you don't want to go all the way back you need to modify code for Day 8, e.g. change the condition from KeiraBlackMail to KeiraRelationship. You can't even use SaveEditorOnline because KeiraBlackMail does not show up in the variables list.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Unfortunately you need a save before Day 5, since the bug happened right on Day 5 by overwriting your choice with the gallery review memory.
If you don't want to go all the way back you need to modify code for Day 8, e.g. change the condition from KeiraBlackMail to KeiraRelationship. You can't even use SaveEditorOnline because KeiraBlackMail does not show up in the variables list.
Can you use Unren and if so what would be the code?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, my bad. Of course you have to decide to "Bribe her" again to make the change work.
Oh man this would be the second time I would have to start over because of a bug. Is there any word from the dev if they are looking into for those who have saves after day 5? I am on day 8 with my current one. I really don't want to start over again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I found Linda's story more interesting then everyone else's.
They should really put more content in her path.
Or make everyone path else's less boring.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey, it's just a couple of minutes to skip through the game. You don't have to read everything again, you know? ;) But be sure to make a save at different stages.
So can I use the unren code that you posted before day 5 and it will work or just the file that you posted?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
So can I use the unren code that you posted before day 5 and it will work or just the file that you posted?
For the file to work you need a save before you are deciding to bribe her. If you want to use the console for the code you have to enter it before scene 06. Just look if you have an autosave from scene 04 (promotions etc.), load it, start the console and enter the code.

itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
Same thing here on day 05, only showing gray screens with title in the top, no images.
I delete reunion folder and repack without any mods and working. If u need walkthrough do not delete mod folder, repack ine new folder and play in 2 windows.

P.S. Sorry for my english im from Poland. :D

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
For the file to work you need a save before you are deciding to bribe her. If you want to use the console for the code you have to enter it before scene 06. Just look if you have an autosave from scene 04 (promotions etc.), load it, start the console and enter the code.
Well it worked thanks man. Kinda sad that the dev didn't notice this though with it being in testing for so long, forcing players to make their own fixes.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well it worked thanks man. Kinda sad that the dev didn't notice this though with it being in testing for so long, forcing players to make their own fixes.
The dev has done nothing but to cater to their follows. From making 2 renders for the same character over a hair cut and smoking and non smoking not to mention changing a whole damn back story. It's one bug. Cut them some slack

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The dev has done nothing but to cater to their follows. From making 2 renders for the same character over a hair cut and smoking and non smoking not to mention changing a whole damn back story. It's one bug. Cut them some slack
Yeah I get what you are saying I guess I was just annoyed that I had to playthrough again a second time because of a bug and with all the trouble that it was giving me. It was more out of frustration than anger for the dev. Don't get me wrong I don't mind playing through games again, but more because I want to not because I have to you know.

(P.S. even though I know later I will be playing through again because I really like this one, I make no sense I know).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I get what you are saying I guess I was just annoyed that I had to playthrough again a second time because of a bug and with all the trouble that it was giving me. It was more out of frustration than anger for the dev. Don't get me wrong I don't mind playing through games again, but more because I want to not because I have to you know.

(P.S. even though I know later I will be playing through again because I really like this one, I make no sense I know).
Oh I get the frustration. I've just seen this dev try really hard to accommodate followers and compared to others that don't care and don't listen; i believe this dev earned some slack. :)

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes