libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'd been passing on this for awhile but just saw " Planned: Slave, Pregnancy ", any eta on when those will creep into the game (esp. the latter) ?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well it worked thanks man. Kinda sad that the dev didn't notice this though with it being in testing for so long, forcing players to make their own fixes.
no release is ever bug free. certain things happen and others don't have these things... I had an issue where I had no phone at one point. No one else has had that bug, it was a borked save that corrupted all the saves. Then I never had the bribe issue, it came up for me just fine. so each bug is a weird set of circumstances and sometimes they sneak through.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Wow... Almost 8.5 gigs. There must be a significant about of content added since the last time I played it. This sounds great!

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
This story was fun and the woman gorgeous, thank you for this and I hope you finish it as it seems like a great story line that I would like to finish

Avagadro

May 11, 2019
Game version: v0.3
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA
You are awesome, thanks for the mod update.

Avagadro

May 11, 2019
Replayed from the start with this update, I'm so glad the haircut for Lisa became optional, she is my favorite girl in the game, and I did not like the short hair on her

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I found this game by chance and played the first day - and I like it so far.

Since the game has no music yet, I made (while playing) a mod/addon for the first day.
But before I go any further a question to the game Developer: Is there already music/audio planned by yourself?
I wouldn't continue my Mod then of course. Please let me know that if possible - thanks.

( download link for the Mod demo - day1: )

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

Edit: Fixed some bugs
not sure what i did wrong but i keep getting error when i open the gallery

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017

Edit: Fixed some bugs
Hey, I installed the mod but and the WT works nice but the gallery is fucked. Game crashes either from menu or from the phone...

Reactions: patrickB
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes