yandex

Oct 17, 2018
It is there!!! Aww Crap, the Google drive already reached it's download limit.....
Goddamn google drive and it stupid limits, lately whatever I try to download from there its same story, quota reached. Even files as small as 10mb give same error. What is this bullshit. 0 star experience with Gdrive.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
when is it coming out
Its already out lol, check previous posts
when i download both uncompressed patches what should i do ? Should i extract them at the same place?
I suppose, extract both archives and then place them in the 0.3a version where they belong and you should be good to go (haven't tried myself, google drive says quota reached for download)
14GB thats nutters, there needs to be a torrent or the dev needs to chill out lol.
Well dev did put out a compressed version 1.7 gb, what more do you want ?
Is there any difference in terms of quality between this version and the uncompressed one?
Hardly any difference that would be visible to human eye on normal viewing.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Goddamn google drive and it stupid limits, lately whatever I try to download from there its same story, quota reached. Even files as small as 10mb give same error. What is this bullshit. 0 star experience with Gdrive.
Yeah, Google just wants people to use Gdrive for document sharing in small teams etc. Not for distributing Indie PrOn games across the globe....;)

But the game is right now available from Mega/Nopy etc. check out the OP! (thank you Freki!)

Reactions: Freki

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
So...put the patch files in the game folder and started up the game. Ends at the exact same place as 3a. Changelog?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes