bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
I really dont understand how to download and install this game.... I have game to 0.3, i wanna update it to 0.4 how to do it? I downloaded part 4 and it says that i need one cd??? Why is soo big problem to upload update like there is elsewere.. you download extrect and play the game... Why .... we are losing time with that stuffs... Can uploaded or developer make it easier for dummy people as i am, and i kind of dont wanna use compresed version ... Soo now i wait for fix of that stuff.

Reactions: bruce555

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

lovepoints // submission // harem (set true/false)

(if you want to set sandra_love - dont go higher than 15)

phone wallpaper unlocker - change "False" to "True"

View attachment 1216484

extract attached file to \game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file
added phone wallpaper unlock

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Game version: v0.3
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite

Edit: Fixed some bugs
Edit 2: Hopefully all bugs fixed
.3, when is .4 ready?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I really dont understand how to download and install this game.... I have game to 0.3, i wanna update it to 0.4 how to do it? I downloaded part 4 and it says that i need one cd??? Why is soo big problem to upload update like there is elsewere.. you download extrect and play the game... Why .... we are losing time with that stuffs... Can uploaded or developer make it easier for dummy people as i am, and i kind of dont wanna use compresed version ... Soo now i wait for fix of that stuff.

here you go, the dev provides download version that would not give you problems if you don't know how to use multy parts downloads/extracts

Reactions: bighunter

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What the hell is with these download links? You had to split it into 4 parts? And the update only is in 2? Jeez, pay for a fucking upload service for the love of everything. This is just absurd.

reaper4481

Nov 12, 2017
Hi I just got this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_02.rpyc", line 216, in script
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.4
Thu May 27 17:08:29 2021

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
have you seen what the image format it? and the AMOUNT of images that are contained in the game? you might rethink what you're saying if you OBJECTIVELY look at things. first of all your first statement shows your bias, if you don't like it why are you trying to make others not like it? I mean you just had to make your post here trying to make it look bad compared to other games? you are a laughable creature because of that in and of itself.
You could be right under some circumstances, and I would even take you seriously under those. But with your slide into personal insults, you have disqualified yourself and your post and outed yourself as what you accuse me of being. Spending more time on you than this post has taken is just wasted oxygen.

*ignore

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You could be right under some circumstances, and I would even take you seriously under those. But with your slide into personal insults, you have disqualified yourself and your post and outed yourself as what you accuse me of being. Spending more time on you than this post has taken is just wasted oxygen.

*ignore
you were the one throwing insults from the first. you don't like the VN that's fine but you insult people that worked hard to get it done and it has been a hard time personally for me and many others. and my insults? I didn't leave anything but a personal observation about your choice of words. you are the one that took it as an insult.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes