43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i get this error with winrar when i try to extract to my desktop
D:\Downloads\Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.z01: Unexpected end of archive
it happened with the update from v3.a to v4 as well.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you need all 4 parts in the same directory when you unzip it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
you need all 4 parts in the same directory when you unzip it.
yeah and extract the file with the .zip ending ....
the other are just "parts" of the file -".z01" ".z02" etc

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
no not important as you can avoid them with your choices in the game. there is a route that is going to be dominant but not degrading to the target (not giving anything away here) There is another that you can choose to engage in anything at all and currently there is no bondage in the game yet. :) you should be fine :)
yeah - at the end of 0.3 there was just a hint for upcoming "slave" /sub action
im not that far yet because i started a new game ;)
There isnt much that I recal from .3 but it is part of the plot as far as i know so IIRC its not avoidable, MC is generally a good dude except to one character that deserves it and more IMO.
Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll give the game a try and see if I'm interested in playing it.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll give the game a try and see if I'm interested in playing it.
Well, you are welcome to message me if you have issues and i'll see what i can do to help you through it and what can be fixed... we are trying to get back in the swing of things and we do take honest criticism and are willing to accept people giving ideas, but we can not promise to change everything though

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Thought I would give this one a go and ..wasted my entire daily allotment of MEGA downloads. WINRAR finds a checksum error and then tells me its corrupt. Spends 10 minutes trying to unpack all 4 files, then gives up. Even tried to repair the archive, no joy. Sigh, 6 hours before I get to try any other games.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Wow. The heading and the "parts" thing are the mess rn. Imma wait until better times as well :D
Thx 4 update, tho.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Wow. The heading and the "parts" thing are the mess rn. Imma wait until better times as well :D
Thx 4 update, tho.
its in parts because the dl size
example : mega dl are allow only 5-10 gb free daily
and its really not that hard to dl all 4 parts , put them in one folder and extract the file with .zip ending ...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Finally, optimized version... tho i'm curious, is 1.7GB version lossless conversion from png to webp or it's compressed (if yes: what is the quality ratio)?

p.s. for anyone that has problems extracting that bloated 14gb thing just use 7zip software, it's free and better then winrar imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

XSekundesX

Nov 22, 2020
I was playing it and reached the point where the protagonist makes a recap about the women around him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...You know when you think something is really cool, but when you say it out loud it sounds really stupid? I felt like that. His situation is very absurd and messed up, and I felt like that dialogue completely broke any realism there could have been. I'm not complaining, just stating what I felt at the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes