Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
can someone add version 3 in the main post too? for some reason i only have up to version 2 and i really don't want to download 12gb lol.
furthermore it seems when i try and download part one or part 4 it downloads the exact same file irrelevant of if it's part 1 2 3 or 4 and causes error when i extract it

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
anyone knows whats the Changelog? how many new renders are in 0.4?
Version 0.4
Days 9 and 10
Over 2000 images
7 animations
Several sex scenes
Over 30 000 words
New hot girl added - Veronica.
Minor changes to dialogues
Updated *Pictorials* with 2021 galleries.
Jill model changed. Old images with Jill adjusted.
New wallpapers added to your smartphone.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Wow I guess the developer can't let us choose which girl we can or can't be with for example Lisa I picked all the bad choices to end our relationship, but on this update they become a couple which is pretty damn stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Freki Yeah as i suspected (don't have the png version so i can't compare the quality), but still curious what is the actual quality ratio my educated guess would be around 80-85% cuz you know saving about 12GB for little quality loss is huge :geek: so respect for making "Optimized WEBp Version" :cool:

p.s. Would even suggest to officially call them PNG and WEBp Versions for clarity.

Reactions: tossler and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wow I guess the developer can't let us choose which girl we can or can't be with for example Lisa I picked all the bad choices to end our relationship, but on this update they become a couple which is pretty damn stupid.
We will look into this and see if something was missed or what is going on. please understand that sometimes things do get mixed up and it could easily be an issue that can be easily rectified. Please to not be condesending when you find a potential bug or issue. We do listen.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Why is this game so big
the .png version is huge because that format is a very large format. the .webp is a smaller format and thus much smaller you have the options of getting it instead the quality loss is very minimal or even barely noticable to me who edits on the .png version.

Freki Yeah as i suspected (don't have the png version so i can't compare the quality), but still curious what is the actual quality ratio my educated guess would be around 80-85% cuz you know saving about 12GB for little quality loss is huge :geek: so respect for making "Optimized WEBp Version" :cool:

p.s. Would even suggest to officially call them PNG and WEBp Versions for clarity.
I understand your thought, but really the quality drop is barely noticeable and I edit it on the .png version and looking at the .webp it didn't seem like there was a difference. the big difference is the amount of unneeded data and format size that .png takes up and .webp doesn't have. :) and as for the post perhaps one of the mods here can do it, I can't edit the post as it is not *MY* VN thus I do not have control, the one that created this for us and brought me on does have control if needed but tries to avoid this place understandably. :)

Gardan

May 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game comes with a Harem Tag - it speaks for itself

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
We will look into this and see if something was missed or what is going on. please understand that sometimes things do get mixed up and it could easily be an issue that can be easily rectified. Please to not be condesending when you find a potential bug or issue. We do listen.
It's all good just took me by surprise and a little confused lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoy it except 1 line made me stop and ponder then wonder wut teh fook was going on.

"I'll take care of her when I get back from LA, i'm not in a hurry"......

She's only made Nicole's life a living nightmare for a year and pushed her to breaking point, you take your time hun..... Worked out well with Eric amiright..

Just saying, if that were me and someone did that to someone I claim to care about, shit would be dealt with asap. Made him look a bit of a douche. His track record for looking after his women isn't exactly

Then we have the amount of trust he put in a human trafficker and acts shocked when he got screwed over after, lets be fair, he did waste her time.

The game, story and characters are great but damn does he do some dumb shit. He's less James Bond and more Naked Gun.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I really enjoy it except 1 line made me stop and ponder then wonder wut teh fook was going on.

"I'll take care of her when I get back from LA, i'm not in a hurry"......

She's only made Nicole's life a living nightmare for a year and pushed her to breaking point, you take your time hun..... Worked out well with Eric amiright..

Just saying, if that were me and someone did that to someone I claim to care about, shit would be dealt with asap. Made him look a bit of a douche. His track record for looking after his women isn't exactly

Then we have the amount of trust he put in a human trafficker and acts shocked when he got screwed over after, lets be fair, he did waste her time.

The game, story and characters are great but damn does he do some dumb shit. He's less James Bond and more Naked Gun.
fair enough. but just for something to think about regarding Nicole's blackmailer: he has to deal with things and perhaps he sees his mental stability more important than thinking overnight and implementing right away something that might really backfire? however conversely with Ming he thought that would have been taken care of by the EXTRA $50,000 he was paying her. he saw it as she is getting her money, then another 50K she wouldn't have seen all that so that should be enough. turns out he was wrong and now it's payback time! hehe Again I do see what you are saying but I'd suggest that his deferal of the blackmailer vs acting immediately when Linda's life is in danger is part of his personal character. He wants Linda to learn a lesson, not to hurt her or kill her which ultimately would be an issue with the daughters. :)

I agree it feels some what a Naked Gun style at times but that's part of the fun :)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
and that is understandable. I've already forwarded the report and we'll see what we can find, no promises on what will be done but we will look into it.
Will jump in here and say...
Personally i'm hoping it's just a mistake and harem is avoidable, not really a fan of unavoidable erotic things in these Erotic Games :HideThePain:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Will jump in here and say...
Personally i'm hoping it's just a mistake and harem is avoidable, not really a fan of unavoidable erotic things in these Erotic Games :HideThePain:
Technically he starts with a harem (numbering two) hehe but we will look into it when we can.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ontomix

Dec 31, 2019
can anyone please tell me what i need to do to combine the 4 files. i download all of the them. now i'm just sitting here trying to figure it out.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes