Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i just discover this game. can anybody tell me who is sandra in the banner? since i won't be able to see her tragic past.
sandra is not in the banner here on f95. but she is in the very beginning of the game

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Downloaded all 4 parts, it says corrupt when trying to extract so the problem isn't people not downloading all the parts its the file itself.
It appears there has been a screw up with the last part. it hasn't been archived as a part of the other three.

The first three parts are archived as .z01, .z02, & .z03 the forth part was archived as .zip. If it is actually part 4 it should have .z04 as an extension. When i extracted .z01 it automictically extracted .z02 and .z03 and didn't look for .z04 which it should have done if the archive was broken up originally into 4 parts. The game plays with the 3 parts extracted and the the forth part ignored. At least the game starts and i can start an old save file.

There should be some clarity on the archive front for the non compressed game because it is confusing and there appears to be an unneeded part 4.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Reunion [v0.4] [Super Compressed]

Original Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 974 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 957 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Super Compressed Sample
thanks a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Game version: v0.3
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite

Edit: Fixed some bugs
Edit 2: Hopefully all bugs fixed
game updated good sir

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
It appears there has been a screw up with the last part. it hasn't been archived as a part of the other three.

The first three parts are archived as .z01, .z02, & .z03 the forth part was archived as .zip. If it is actually part 4 it should have .z04 as an extension. When i extracted .z01 it automictically extracted .z02 and .z03 and didn't look for .z04 which it should have done if the archive was broken up originally into 4 parts. The game plays with the 3 parts extracted and the the forth part ignored. At least the game starts and i can start an old save file.

There should be some clarity on the archive front for the non compressed game because it is confusing and there appears to be an unneeded part 4.
thanks for this, I was wondering why the last file is suddenly zip whereas the previous ones are numbered.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes