Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Started a new game to refresh my memory of the game. The storyline error with emily and sandra is still present even with a new update which is really annoying. In my main playthrough i try to limit the number of LIs as much as i can so i didn't went on a date with sandra or emily but if you choose to make them a couple then the game completely ignores all your previous choices with them and assumes you went on a date with them.

p.s i haven't completed the update so no spoiler

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
What are you on about?

She hasn't gone missing. He has to pick her up a few days later and pay extra.

Also the ending to this part had nothing to do with her, there was no cliffhanger ending.

Only thing close to that is the mother of the 3 girls has been taken as part of the MC's revenge plan and he plans on punishing her.

This isn't a corruption game so it's not a huge thing.

Uh Linda isn't the MC's mother.
His REAL mother went missing years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What sort of corruption is there?
Uh Linda isn't the MC's mother.
His REAL mother went missing years ago.
what do you think the photos on the USB stick are of?

Even Lisa says "thats your mother".

And then the MC talks about how those pictures were taken a week before she went missing.

Am I the only one who can read or?

View attachment 1217286
View attachment 1217287
View attachment 1217289
View attachment 1217291
The only thing they found on the USB stick in mine were some bank details. They didn't crack the other encrypted files yet.

Still not a cliffhanger though.

Cliffhangers are dramatic moments that reach their conclusion where the next episode picks off. Even if that was at the end of yours it's not going to be concluded anytime soon.

The end of mine had Lisa's friends fucking so...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Cliffhangers are dramatic moments that reach their conclusion where the next episode picks off. Even if that was at the end of yours it's not going to be concluded anytime soon.
So even if 'cliffhanger' isn't the exact correct description, I'll be surprised if you still can't see why the MC seeing those pictures might be somewhat of a sour note to leave the update on, no?

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Game version: v0.3
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite

Edit: Fixed some bugs
Edit 2: Hopefully all bugs fixed
Would i be right in assuming, as this post hasn't been updated since 'Last edited: Nov 1, 2020' That It's a potential game breaker?

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
downloaded the compressed version and replayed the entire game so far, seems like I missed some stuff because I don't remember the MC talking to some people then later he says that he talked to them, other instances are he is talking to someone else and instantly knows what a completely separate conversation said in detail, and it seems to jump around, like wth was the MC mad about after the park sex scene? felt like there was supposed to be something there to explain it but the park scene finishes, goes to black, then suddenly he's walking upstairs to take a shower and is wicked pissed off with no explanation.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
That image missing error only for me ?? (During at the end of hotel sex scene)
&
Lisa & hotel waitress are twins ?? If not why they look almost similar ??
Karabinek

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes