GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Alright had problems could not unzip all 4 part.
Bandizip: cant read Z01,Z02,Z03 files which is part 1-2-3 i think.
WinRar: Error while unzipping
7zip: worked fine for me.
If you have problem locating the program, use window search bar type 7zip/right click/open file location then you can assign Z01,Z02,Z03 to 7zip. Select all 4 and extract to the same folder, after that there another zip file you have to unzip...

which is weird because all 4 part have the exact same Reunion-0.4 file ? and after you unzip all in one folder you end up with that exact same file not any bigger ? do you even need all 4 part ? seems like they are all the same lol.. Oh well it work for me at least

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So, when the MC is in the bar and he sees Amy and Rachel I choose not to help them. But later when Lisa is in the park with them, they tell her the MC save them :WaitWhat:
Amy kinda habe more inconsistencys. MC didn't help her, neither hired her, and later she say how grateful she is with the MC...
Aside of that, great update!! (y)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Reunion V0.4compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Hmm.. As Freki has said, there's known issues with the compressed version. So, that means don't dl it yet. Wait till the dev has fixed and posted a fixed version.
The only issue is some (3?) missing images in one scene and one missing image in another, the game does not crash or anything, just click 'ignore' in the error menu.

I did notice some minor graphic artifacts in some animated scenes though, I am not sure if these are related to the compression or if they are also present in the uncompressed version

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Can you post the pictures in a spoiler please?
Damn it I got Rickrolled, thought there where actual pictures of the gangrape. :whistle:
Talking about the mother:
I am starting to suspect MC father had something to do with the disappearance. Maybe he sold her as a sex slave and she is either death by now or the MC will find her as a husk of a former person (think of Dominic Santiago's wife on Gears of War franchise of videogames). Seeing as Ming (I believe is the name of the mafia woman) is a potential LI, I suspect she will help the MC find about his mother's fate. Or it may actually turn out she just left to hop on every dick she could :sick:.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes