ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah the only one, you need to extract archive --> that kelly folder is missplaced in images/movies/Kelly_wally folder and needs to be in /images
the archive in the game folder ?
i'm sorry i am so stupid guys .... i have no idea how to do that :oops:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Maybe people having trouble unzipping the full version should download the compressed. I get that some people might not be able to figure out how to unzip the 4 part zip as this is not a common format (doesn't help that the file you need to unzip is linked as the fourth file, with a .zip extension, which will probably cause people to think they need to unzip the .z01 file.) Instructions in the OP for those people might help, but in my experience few people read the OP before asking questions.

Be aware this is the PC version which means you'll need the Ren'Py SDK to play on Mac or build a Mac version (I chose the latter.)

Reactions: doc69ppb

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Why that kiddo Lisa become MC's girlfiend even though in my playthrough her relationship status is stranger?forced LI?

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
How are you supposed to download this to Android when you click the link it takes you to the post on page 75 but yet no link for it?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
You see these three sisters and their hot bitch mother you downloaded the game for?
well too bad, enjoy 80% of scenes consisting of other irrelevant girls you dont care for ;)
Pay up now.
Let other people decide who they want to care for, will you? Sisters are the sweetest thing but the bitch isn't something most of us care for rather than humbling her.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Folks there are a great deal of posts so I am not going to quote any specific one of them but in reply here. First the easy ones:

With the 4 parts of the FULL .PNG version of the game (no issue on day two) you have to download all 4 parts and then use 7zip to unzip them. make sure they are in the same folder then use part 4 to unzip it (don't send to another folder) and it will unzip ALL 4 files for you. the full game is approximately 14 GB because of the .png format.

With the .webp version (1.72GB) there is a known issues, and the dev has been apprised on it please give him a chance to make changes to it and I will let you know when it's been fixed, as it is definitely a known fix we will get this done as soon as possible.

Now here comes the spoiler and i'll put it behind a spoiler link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok now that that's done. Please remember if you have valid suggestions you can post it here and we will see it and if it's a good idea and we can fit the idea in we will try to. You can also PM me directly as well if you wish, but if you take a condescending tone in your message here or in pm it probably won't be even entertained because of your tone. Let's be civil here guys, with COVID and countries shutting down, as well as personal family issues, things happen! Here you get a huge 2K image update with lots of story advancing and there is sex, there is drama, there is lots of different things going on let it work through and enjoy!

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
For anyone complaining about the file size of the game, just use the OFFICIAL compressed version (found on the OP)
This is a very reasonable 1.72 Gb.

There is a very slight but almost unnoticable loss of quality for the images. The main reason that the file size is so much smaller is the conversion from png to wepbm file format.
The images are still full resolution, looks absolutely fine on my 27" 1440p monitor.

Also saves you the trouble of RARing 4 parts together ;)
(for people that do not know how to, you obviously never had to do that with 20+ 3.5 inch diskettes and getting a read error on disc #19........those were the days.....:geek:)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For anyone complaining about the file size of the game, just use the OFFICIAL compressed version (found on the OP)
This is a very reasonable 1.72 Gb.

There is a very slight but almost unnoticable loss of quality for the images. The main reason that the file size is so much smaller is the conversion from png to wepbm file format.
The images are still full resolution, looks absolutely fine on my 27" 1440p monitor.

Also saves you the trouble of RARing 4 parts together ;)
(for people that do not know how to, you obviously never had to do that with 20+ 3.5 inch diskettes and getting a read error on disc #19........those were the days.....:geek:)
Hmm.. As Freki has said, there's known issues with the compressed version. So, that means don't dl it yet. Wait till the dev has fixed and posted a fixed version.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is this game worth 15 Gigs of HD space?
Well, it´s something you have to decide what quality ya want. In this VN i´m ok with the compressed version. Good Enough. You can decide afterward if you want to go with the full quality version next time.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes