Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Have downloaded from NOPY and MEGA and both have issues unpacking. CRC fails and Unexpected end of data...
you should use 7zip and start unpacking the 4th packet witth the other three in the same directory and see if that changes it.

thanks for this, I was wondering why the last file is suddenly zip whereas the previous ones are numbered.
see what i put up above :) hope this helps.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Am I missing some files? MC in the park with Becky > "some time later" > MC home full angry mode > nap with Jessica > lesbian scene > The End
Some ppl mention cliffhanger? That's it? We dont know why he is angry
Mother drama ? MC mother? Linda ?
Idk I feel like I'm missing a part of the story here. I DL the full png version.
I'm lost myself I didn't think there was a huge cliffhanger here.

Wait, you guys don't think the MC suddenly seeing images of his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right before she went missing is some kind of 'cliff-hanger'?

what would you call it?

Reactions: User1230

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Just put them all in the same folder, extract part 1 and the rest do it automatically.
I appear to be doing it wrong because numerous times when i extract to the same file it says i need to replace files with the same name because the extracted section of 1 2 and 3 all have the exact same name so they replace each other, further muddying the waters because then it replaces it with half a file because 1 becomes 2 becomes 3, and since 1 2 and 3 wont work unless together neither work because they do not remain as one but get replaced as each consecutive half file.
This would solve itself if the OP had kept version 3 up and downloadable when it was a single file, then kept the patches as downladable patches that could be extracted

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
anyone else getting a an error regarding a missing video file? I downloaded this game for the first time and during the second sex scene with kelly in the bathroom on day 2 i got an error saying such and such picture or vid not found. I downloaded the four parts and installed with no mods. The game size is 14 gigs so I assume everything worked. Was that scene reworked or did something get lost in the upload?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
anyone else getting a an error regarding a missing video file? I downloaded this game for the first time and during the second sex scene with kelly in the bathroom on day 2 i got an error saying such and such picture or vid not found. I downloaded the four parts and installed with no mods. The game size is 14 gigs so I assume everything worked. Was that scene reworked or did something get lost in the upload?
Same problem on the Compressed Game ... Seems there's something missing or an error in the code.

michaelwing

May 3, 2021
same as you, press ingore and continue...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Yeah it was already reported

If you want to fix it:
you need to extract archive --> that kelly folder is missplaced in images/movies/Kelly_wally folder and needs to be in /images

Reactions: Catwashere

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
MC comes across as a selfish angry alcoholic sociopath. Sorry going off this game. Story is fine graphics are fine don't want to play as MC I dislike quite as much as this guy. Why on earth would women think he is a nice guy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I appear to be doing it wrong because numerous times when i extract to the same file it says i need to replace files with the same name because the extracted section of 1 2 and 3 all have the exact same name so they replace each other, further muddying the waters because then it replaces it with half a file because 1 becomes 2 becomes 3, and since 1 2 and 3 wont work unless together neither work because they do not remain as one but get replaced as each consecutive half file.
This would solve itself if the OP had kept version 3 up and downloadable when it was a single file, then kept the patches as downladable patches that could be extracted
What?

How did you manage to do all that?

Just download all 4 parts, put them in the same folder no need to mess with the names, don't extract them to another folder.

Right click on the first part and extract here ..... that's it, nothing else.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
MC comes across as a selfish angry alcoholic sociopath. Sorry going off this game. Story is fine graphics are fine don't want to play as MC I dislike quite as much as this guy. Why on earth would women think he is a nice guy.
Play "my bully is my lover". That crap is exact the opposite of this one with a wimp mc. I think u will enjoy that one!!

Reactions: Jsd16

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, you guys don't think the MC suddenly seeing images of his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right before she went missing is some kind of 'cliff-hanger'?

what would you call it?
What are you on about?

She hasn't gone missing. He has to pick her up a few days later and pay extra.

Also the ending to this part had nothing to do with her, there was no cliffhanger ending.

What sort of corruption is there?
Only thing close to that is the mother of the 3 girls has been taken as part of the MC's revenge plan and he plans on punishing her.

This isn't a corruption game so it's not a huge thing.

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes