tossler

Jul 1, 2017
The 2 gig PNG patch links seem to be corrupt. I tried it from NOPY and Google Drive.

Trying to unzip the file gives me the ol' Mac ".zip->.cpgz->.zip->.cpgz->.zip->.cpgz->.zip->.cpgz->.zip->.cpgz->..." loop.

Lukke

May 3, 2020
Am I missing some files? MC in the park with Becky > "some time later" > MC home full angry mode > nap with Jessica > lesbian scene > The End
Some ppl mention cliffhanger? That's it? We dont know why he is angry
Mother drama ? MC mother? Linda ?
Idk I feel like I'm missing a part of the story here. I DL the full png version.

• Hey there
Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Am I missing some files? MC in the park with Becky > "some time later" > MC home full angry mode > nap with Jessica > lesbian scene > The End
Some ppl mention cliffhanger? That's it? We dont know why he is angry
Mother drama ? MC mother? Linda ?
Idk I feel like I'm missing a part of the story here. I DL the full png version.
I'm lost myself I didn't think there was a huge cliffhanger here.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im confuse the linda choices sometimes seems dom when it says sub so are you really submitted to linda and theres no dom?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Do I need to download every part from the game?; is not possible to play the whole game in one single file?

Greetings

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Do I need to download every part from the game?; is not possible to play the whole game in one single file?

Greetings
there is the webp version and the compressed that is the full version. though they do have an error that is known and will be dealt with as it's not in the uncompressed 14GB version (.png files). if you haven't played and can do so download the png parts (4 of them) from mega. if you have version 0.3A then you can use the png or webp version update files.

Ontomix

Dec 31, 2019
there is the webp version and the compressed that is the full version. though they do have an error that is known and will be dealt with as it's not in the uncompressed 14GB version (.png files). if you haven't played and can do so download the png parts (4 of them) from mega. if you have version 0.3A then you can use the png or webp version update files.
What do you do once you download all 4, like how do you combine them?

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Downloaded all 4 parts, it says corrupt when trying to extract so the problem isn't people not downloading all the parts its the file itself.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nearly done with mine, just need a couple more for the resonating head mount and i'm done. Least they upped the tickets this time, it's usually painful. I do Praetorium though.
hehe yea took this to pm though it is off topic :)

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i just discover this game. can anybody tell me who is sandra in the banner? since i won't be able to see her tragic past.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes