Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Shit she must have spider webs down there. :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it. Rose went on to live a very...adventurous life, giving no fucks for how society expected her to behave. It would not surprise me if she was active all the way to the beginning of the voyage. My first wife worked in a nursing home in our early years. The stories she would tell me!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I doubt it. Rose went on to live a very...adventurous life, giving no fucks for how society expected her to behave. It would not surprise me if she was active all the way to the beginning of the voyage. My first wife worked in a nursing home in our early years. The stories she would tell me!
I knew it, that is why the hag did not let Jack on the plank. She just wanted carte blanche to fuck around, conniving wench. :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I knew it, that is why the hag did not let Jack on the plank. She just wanted carte blanche to fuck around, conniving wench. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me--a lot of people argue that there was enough surface area on the panel to accommodate both. Could be there wasn't enough buoyancy to keep both of them above the water, meaning they'd both likely freeze. Of course the speed at which his body sunk in salt water makes me wonder what he had in his pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Reminds me--a lot of people argue that there was enough surface area on the panel to accommodate both. Could be there wasn't enough buoyancy to keep both of them above the water, meaning they'd both likely freeze. Of course the speed at which his body sunk in salt water makes me wonder what he had in his pockets.
Hope and dreams mate, hope and dreams in his pockets. :cry:
Just as we do while we wait for V0.4. :whistle:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Another great game followed by all these delays and excuses. It's starting to feel like the ICSTOR syndrome all over again.... Shit I hope not.. :confused:
Nah mate I might remember it wrong but the author has being open from the start. He has being dealing with some shit and I would imagine that he has being there for his wife putting this VN on the background. If we go by the size of the upcoming release, it will be content similar as if he had deliver according to his usual schedule up to this moment.

" Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards. "

Karabinek

That was from march and I would wager it still affects his family today. Just hope we get the update soon. (y)

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Nah mate I might remember it wrong but the author has being open from the start. He has being dealing with some shit and I would imagine that he has being there for his wife putting this VN on the background. If we go by the size of the upcoming release, it will be content similar as if he had deliver according to his usual schedule up to this moment.

" Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards. "

Karabinek

That was from march and I would wager it still affects his family today. Just hope we get the update soon. (y)
You guys are right. I had a brain fart which is why I also deleted my post. I over reacted and it was totally unfair to compare Karabinek to ICSTOR and for that I apologize. I would really hate to see this great game not to move forward. (y)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

" Hello everyone.
Best regards. "

Karabinek

I have only been around for a little over a year, but it seems like this "they're milking!" virus is getting worse. t feels like Icstor and Gumdrop have infected the community, and now people seem quicker to point fingers at developers, even if they are going through major issues whether COVID related or otherwise. I'm seeing the accusations pop up in a good number of the threads I'm following. :confused:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I have only been around for a little over a year, but it seems like this "they're milking!" virus is getting worse. t feels like Icstor and Gumdrop have infected the community, and now people seem quicker to point fingers at developers, even if they are going through major issues whether COVID related or otherwise. I'm seeing the accusations pop up in a good number of the threads I'm following. :confused:
Yeah my theory is that a good part of users here are scratching their own eyes hoping to have something to kill time with this pandemic and have started to get impatient for updates. Meanwhile I am here like pfff rookies welcome to my life every day of the weak week for the last 3 years. Hahahahaha :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah my theory is that a good part of users here are scratching their own eyes hoping to have something to kill time with this pandemic and have started to get impatient for updates. Meanwhile I am here like pfff rookies welcome to my life every day of the weak for the last 3 years. Hahahahaha :LUL:
That does make sense. A big reason I started here was because I was on leave from work for a couple of months. Many of the players had lots of time, and though some developers may have had extra free time as well, not all did. I've noticed a few developers have had COVID hit their families or teams.

When I went back to work, my available gaming time went WAY down, but my doctor has me on temporary disability while we solve some health problems. Though I'd love to see my #1 games update as soon as I'm ready for them, I have plenty of games from a year ago that I have yet to fire up again. I'm also exploring other games. I really think that's a good solution for the impatience--expand your library of games! Diversify!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
That does make sense. A big reason I started here was because I was on leave from work for a couple of months. Many of the players had lots of time, and though some developers may have had extra free time as well, not all did. I've noticed a few developers have had COVID hit their families or teams.

When I went back to work, my available gaming time went WAY down, but my doctor has me on temporary disability while we solve some health problems. Though I'd love to see my #1 games update as soon as I'm ready for them, I have plenty of games from a year ago that I have yet to fire up again. I'm also exploring other games. I really think that's a good solution for the impatience--expand your library of games! Diversify!
People are quick to call out dev because they have been burned before. Having been lied to by previous devs make them more likely to judge quickly.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
People are quick to call out dev because they have been burned before. Having been lied to by previous devs make them more likely to judge quickly.
yeah prty much that, as much i and many people would like to give the devs of many H games a break when it comes to questions about why it's deleyed, due to how many of them are affected by the "covid ate my homework" sindrome it's very hard to distinguesh between some1 who has a serious problem and some1 who is just takeing advantage of people.

personaly i don't think is the secound case here (at least i hope not), but when it comes to covid that's why i use that term, because EVERYONE was affected by it in one way or the other, but for some reason things that would affect some1 for a few days turn into a few weeks for many devs (for some reason), got something serous that takes a few weeks, welp it will turn into a few months for many devs.

so if you ever wander why you see many coments on threads of people being "impatient" well this is why, at the end of the day the unfortunate truth is that many devs are directly responsebale for how people are reacting, hopefully for this game it will come out soon, like i said i'm in the "it's just a delay and the dev is not draging his feet" boat as far as this game is concerned, and hopefully i am right

• Love
Reactions: acondo

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
How many confirmed cases of devs lying about delays do we actually have? From the comments I read, it sounds like two or three. A very low number. In all other cases I can think of, all we have is speculation.

People are responsible for their own reactions. Until you know that a particular dev is being untruthful, you have nothing on which to base any accusation.

"Some people did it so now I don't trust anyone" is not a rational position. No one is obliged to take it seriously. Taking it seriously encourages an environment where people feel it's accepted to attack any dev who says they've had life or health issues delay their game.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How many confirmed cases of devs lying about delays do we actually have? From the comments I read, it sounds like two or three. A very low number. In all other cases I can think of, all we have is speculation.

People are responsible for their own reactions. Until you know that a particular dev is being untruthful, you have nothing on which to base any accusation.

"Some people did it so now I don't trust anyone" is not a rational position. No one is obliged to take it seriously. Taking it seriously encourages an environment where people feel it's accepted to attack any dev who says they've had life or health issues delay their game.
i think it's best i stop here, the line "How many confirmed cases of devs lying about delays do we actually have? From the comments I read, it sounds like two or three. A very low number. In all other cases I can think of, all we have is speculation." said it all to me, if you can only find 2 or 3 cases than... than idk maybe i'v been on a different version of reality or something, i think it's best i stop here as far as this subject is concerned, don't rly want to start a flame war with people in this thread

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the past year, I've been following a few dozen developers. I support around 30 of them with small contributions. Like quorkboy, I can only definitely cite two or three clear cases. There are a number of suspect cases in my opinion as well. The key point for me is the fact that I've seen over a dozen developers get accused of milking with very little evidence. The people who make the claim seem to have a mission to undermine the reputation and support of any developers they are not happy with.

There may be more than 2 or 3 cases lately, but the "witch hunting" far exceeds the threat. As with any witch hunt, if left unchecked, will cast doubt on everyone the accusers dislike.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes