Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Think I screwed up my future harem. I want Emily as part of it but picked the wrong option by not having Sandy feel the same way about Emily`s feelings and looks like it shut down the harem option. Might have done the same for Lisa joining it because I never had her interested in getting freaky with Rachel and Amy. Looks like any future girls will need to be bi-orientated to join the harem route. Still, on the bright side, it gives me another reason to play through again.
I hope Becky and Kelly can be part of it....along with the 3 sisters....damn, it would be like WVM then ...MC drowning in poontang :p

May 1, 2021
Cant wait to see how far u can take Linda as a sub. Haven't seen many good master/slave games with good story outside trainer games. Bdsm in games are way too vanilla as far as I seen. If anyone knows a good bondage (willing or unwilling) game...please share.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Think I screwed up my future harem. I want Emily as part of it but picked the wrong option by not having Sandy feel the same way about Emily`s feelings and looks like it shut down the harem option. Might have done the same for Lisa joining it because I never had her interested in getting freaky with Rachel and Amy. Looks like any future girls will need to be bi-orientated to join the harem route. Still, on the bright side, it gives me another reason to play through again.
I hope Becky and Kelly can be part of it....along with the 3 sisters....damn, it would be like WVM then ...MC drowning in poontang :p
You can make Lisa Bisexual without having to share her with Rachel and Amy, been a long time since i played if you make Lisa masturbate to them but not join them she gets a little fondling action with big sis while they sleep in the same bed. I thought if i'm going to end up with at least the 2 gf and the sisters might me good to make at least one of them Bi.

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019

I apologize to all of you for the delay in publishing version 0.4. I know I've written that we are starting to test the game long time ago but unfortunately things have taken an unexpected turn and the delay is beyond my control. I'm doing my best to finish everything as soon as possible because on one hand I owe it to you and on the other hand I can't wait to start working on the next version of the game. Once again, I apologize to all of you and ask for a few more days of patience.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

I apologize to all of you for the delay in publishing version 0.4. I know I've written that we are starting to test the game long time ago but unfortunately things have taken an unexpected turn and the delay is beyond my control. I'm doing my best to finish everything as soon as possible because on one hand I owe it to you and on the other hand I can't wait to start working on the next version of the game. Once again, I apologize to all of you and ask for a few more days of patience.
This definitely has taken much more than expected, especially since it was announced that game is completed, and even before when it was announced that development is going full speed ahead, I personally have been expecting the game to drop any minute now, which has now almost a month expecting game any minute now. I definitely dont doubt the devs intentions or suspect any malice, however the time taken AFTER the development has been complete is definitely something, another superb game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just accidentally discovered they had released a new version out of the blue (or maybe I wasnt following that much). Though it was a beta version, and they mentioned that it doesnt have any sound effects or other effects and there might be proofreading mistakes. I downloaded it right away, it had a very hot scene (for me, there were more than one) played and enjoyed and that was that. Now that game maybe has more progression story wise than reunion but reunion definitely has much more content (sex scenes, lots of them and that definitely takes work and Karabinek has promised lots of content in this update) so I dont know how to or if even to compare them, and every dev works in a different manner and idk what problems the dev encounters, But perhaps this game should have been released in a alpha or beta stage with final polishing going along the way, this way those who want to wait for finished product can wait, and those for whom waiting is excruciating can play right away, and as I have mentioned the other game I think the manner in which they worked out was perfect (I havent checked back into that thread after playing the beta version though, got all I wanted out of it so good enough for me)

Reactions: Xegrid

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Cant wait to see how far u can take Linda as a sub. Haven't seen many good master/slave games with good story outside trainer games. Bdsm in games are way too vanilla as far as I seen. If anyone knows a good bondage (willing or unwilling) game...please share.
You can try Insight of you and The headmaster

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've found that many don't know the difference between a whip and a riding crop...

Reactions: zevros
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes