yandex

Oct 17, 2018
and i think the wait will be well worth it :love:
No doubt, this game focuses and hits right all the necessary things with
ummmm pardon pardner, but me brain not working in agony of waiting, i fail to get the meaning you meant by antici.... ?
I envy you, we here have been dying with wait for few weeks now that its so close to release, every few fours i check in here, yet you will be spared all that agony

MrBusiness

Aug 20, 2019
Hey guys.

It's been busy 3 weeks for me but I finally managed to finish last render today. At the moment I'm running few more tests and hopefully I will start uploading the beta version for testers tonight.

I'm so happy we are finally so close to move on with the story and give you what you were waiting for for so long. When I started my work on this update I didnt expect it to take me 5 months, but it was really sad and hard time for me and my family. I know it's not an excuse but I hope we amount of content and the story itself will be enough to say "thank you" for being with me and supporting me during this time.

Best regards

Karabinek

He posted this on april 23, maybe we are close for an update

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hey guys.

It's been busy 3 weeks for me but I finally managed to finish last render today. At the moment I'm running few more tests and hopefully I will start uploading the beta version for testers tonight.

I'm so happy we are finally so close to move on with the story and give you what you were waiting for for so long. When I started my work on this update I didnt expect it to take me 5 months, but it was really sad and hard time for me and my family. I know it's not an excuse but I hope we amount of content and the story itself will be enough to say "thank you" for being with me and supporting me during this time.

Best regards

Karabinek

He posted this on april 23, maybe we are close for an update
he post more update few page up

Reactions: MrBusiness
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes