Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
This is a quality over quantity title. Great story coming in big packages over a longer period. At first, I hated the wait for these stories, but having spent enough time trying different ones, I can say without hesitation I prefer these over any others. Some devs do put out quality content monthly, but they also have a tendency to burn out the quickest. (And the story lags as the content is so little given the amount of time they have)

Great renders, good character development, interesting plot, the wait is well worth it.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys.

It's been busy 3 weeks for me but I finally managed to finish last render today. At the moment I'm running few more tests and hopefully I will start uploading the beta version for testers tonight.

I'm so happy we are finally so close to move on with the story and give you what you were waiting for for so long. When I started my work on this update I didnt expect it to take me 5 months, but it was really sad and hard time for me and my family. I know it's not an excuse but I hope we amount of content and the story itself will be enough to say "thank you" for being with me and supporting me during this time.

Best regards

Karabinek

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
14 GB.. what the hell. Seems like a quality update given that the previous version was I think around 8 GB.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Uhhh the story sounds really promissing, DL finished cant wait to play!
I´m corious what about their story is, and I´m also corious that my real name is there at any male char again like other games. Thats really strange when you sitting in front of your own name, or "meet my lawyer/friend/employe" Martin ;).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Hey guys.

It's been busy 3 weeks for me but I finally managed to finish last render today. At the moment I'm running few more tests and hopefully I will start uploading the beta version for testers tonight.

I'm so happy we are finally so close to move on with the story and give you what you were waiting for for so long. When I started my work on this update I didnt expect it to take me 5 months, but it was really sad and hard time for me and my family. I know it's not an excuse but I hope we amount of content and the story itself will be enough to say "thank you" for being with me and supporting me during this time.

Best regards

Karabinek
thats great news ,,,,,, i've been feeling like a drug addict , having withdraws waiting for this game to update :ROFLMAO:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I'm so happy we are finally so close to move on with the story and give you what you were waiting for for so long. When I started my work on this update I didnt expect it to take me 5 months
If we can play with the new slave, it can be said that the wait is worth 100% :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Soth and 95er

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hey there, i'v sean a post on patreon about starting testing last week,
how's it going? any chance we get something this weekend ?

Reactions: lolositoxd

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The wait is worth it. Love the MC in this game and how the dev gave him balls of steel. Pleasant change these days :p
same, tbh i hate weak ass MCs in a harem setting (talkgin about both 18+ games or anime/hentai), like ma dude, you better grow a pair before some1 with some actual balls comes along and NTRs your ass
i would however say that i would have prefered him to be a little older due to his background, somewere in his mid 30s, to make it a more belivable fact that he not only has some extended military background but also some sort of company already in place, kuz as of right now he looks early 20 and having all that done by that age is not rly a thing, but over all the dev did a prty good job.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes