HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020

Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards,
Karabinek

do what u thing the best.losing someone closed are really hard thing.that being said hope u can continue do good work and all the best.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards,
Karabinek
Sorry about your father-in-law. :(

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019

Hello everyone.
I'm fully back now and working hard on the update. I'm done with testing day 9 and probably tomorrow I will pass the build to my testers and proofreaders to let them work on what I currently have. As for day 10 I have 7 out of 10 scenes ready and I'm working hard to finish rendering last images (more or less 400 images left to render). I managed to finish one new event (Valentine's Day) and it will be implemented to the new build. As for bad news - I won't have time to finish another event before the release of 0.4, but I will add that to the game later on. I have a script for it ready just need to render images, but another 200 images will take too much time. Also I managed to create a pictorial of Girl of the Month - January (I'm sorry that it took me so long, but it's finally ready and I think you will enjoy it, as it looks really great. New polls and wallpapers will be comming soon too.
Best regards
Karabinek

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

Hello everyone.
I'm fully back now and working hard on the update. I'm done with testing day 9 and probably tomorrow I will pass the build to my testers and proofreaders to let them work on what I currently have. As for day 10 I have 7 out of 10 scenes ready and I'm working hard to finish rendering last images (more or less 400 images left to render). I managed to finish one new event (Valentine's Day) and it will be implemented to the new build. As for bad news - I won't have time to finish another event before the release of 0.4, but I will add that to the game later on. I have a script for it ready just need to render images, but another 200 images will take too much time. Also I managed to create a pictorial of Girl of the Month - January (I'm sorry that it took me so long, but it's finally ready and I think you will enjoy it, as it looks really great. New polls and wallpapers will be comming soon too.
Best regards
Karabinek
This cannot be, am I dreaming ? A dev saying that an event wont make it to the update, instead of delaying the said update for months to include an additional scene and then further delaying multiple times as an added bonus for wait ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I got the meaning that this game is quite big, "big" as in meaning of lots of contents, and to be fair there is quite a lot of content, numerous sex scenes with gorgeous models, this game even in this early stage is much more satisfying and fulfilling than many games are even when they are nearing the end.
And what exactly does that have to do with the fact that it isn't as compressed as other games? Exactly, nothing. ;)

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes