spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
DEV should make file a smaller size 8gb takes ages to dl from nopy
This game is indeed bigger then you would expect in this stage, no idea why.

For me Nopy is waaaay faster than Mega, even if it warns that the servers are over capacity. I usually get 5 mb/s down, this depends a bit on the time of day though. it is faster in the morning for me (GMT +1, Middle Europe)

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018

For me Nopy is waaaay faster than Mega, even if it warns that the servers are over capacity. I usually get 5 mb/s down, this depends a bit on the time of day though. it is faster in the morning for me (GMT +1, Middle Europe)
MY MEGA IS USUALLY FASTER THAN NOPY ALL THE TIME BUT IF I WANT OVER 5GB THEN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT WHICH I MIGHT END UP DOING AS GAMES ARE GETTING BIGGER

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

MY MEGA IS USUALLY FASTER THAN NOPY ALL THE TIME BUT IF I WANT OVER 5GB THEN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT WHICH I MIGHT END UP DOING AS GAMES ARE GETTING BIGGER
If you want fast downloads use pixeldrain.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
aam i think a little bit of a clarification is req when talking about mega, the 5gb limit is not download/file it is download/time
so if you download 3 files each 2 gb size the last file 1gb will not be downloaded for another 5ish hours the same as the 8gb file on this one, however that does not mean that you can't download an 5gb+ from mega for free
how??
the download will resume after the 5ish hours download limit timer
i myself i downloaded this 8gb size without having a payed mega account or using workarounds the limit
i simply clicked download and in the mean time i can just play something else, or you can just start the download before going to sleep, by the time you wake up it's finished.

*note
there is also there app MEGAsync which i also use, this way i don't need a browser open for the download and never had any problem when resuming downloads after the timeout and it also lets me know how much time until i can resume the download, but it is up to you if you want to use it or not

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello!

Quick q, is this a "full" harem game (you can get all the girls) or will it be certain groupings?

Loving the start of this btw :)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Because its not compressed like most games, thats why.
I got the meaning that this game is quite big, "big" as in meaning of lots of contents, and to be fair there is quite a lot of content, numerous sex scenes with gorgeous models, this game even in this early stage is much more satisfying and fulfilling than many games are even when they are nearing the end.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This thread is awfully quiet considering the quality of the game.
Yes this thread is quiet. But then someone had to say something. :ROFLMAO:
4th months without update
The dev is likely doing this in his / her spare time away from work. I would hate for the dev to get fired for working on something like this. :ROFLMAO:
I got the meaning that this game is quite big, "big" as in meaning of lots of contents, and to be fair there is quite a lot of content, numerous sex scenes with gorgeous models, this game even in this early stage is much much for satisfying and fulfilling than many games are even when they are nearing the end.
Without a doubt, this game has high expectations. I am not sure how long it took the dev to come out with v0.3, which is (to me) a major update. And like most of the other posters, I really have no problems with the amount of time between updates, because the updates that come out are most likely to be huge. But unlike most of the other posters, I play a very large number of games. I can play something else while waiting.

Of course, when this game has an update, all those other games are going to have to wait. :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes