spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I was thinking the same thing. 8GB for a 0.3 is....a lot
Completed games don't even have half that size most of the time
Well, if it is worth your time is your own decision......
All I can say is that so far from a story perspective it is a very run-of-the-mill VN, nothing special here.
The visual quality (renders) however is far above average, and there are a LOT of different women.
Not all of them get a lot of attention though..........so far. :unsure:

Let's say that although this game is not on the top of my list I do keep an eye on the development.

(Another VN with the same qualities is My Pleasure, it has a not very original story but the renders are REALLY nice)

Reactions: yandex

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Update ???????????

With each passing day Im getting closer to finish day 9. Currently working on last scene of this day.
Before Christmas I will release pictorial with Lisa, but unfortunately I won't be able to finish Christmas event. So it will be released in January or along with Reunion 0.4. December is a very busy month for me and I just don't have enough time to finish the event before Christmas. I'm sorry all of you who were waiting on the event. I promise it will be fun when it's finally ready.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game if the game got updated more often I'd probably consistently donate but as of right now I'll probably just donate when its available to patrons to get early access

Reactions: User1230

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is there a torrnent availible? 8GB is to much for free user on mega and nopy is ball sucking slow ...

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So I hate to be "That guy" but we are now in Feb. With no Christmas or normal update? January is out of the pic. of course but, some of us that back games need to know it is consistant in release dates. Not a "wait and see" thing. I kind of wanted to back this at the beginning but wanted to see what the schedule was like. Now I am all about keeping an iron grip on my CC since this doesn't look all that stable to me, in as far as anyone knowing when it will drop. It still has potential, don't get me wrong, but this kind of wait is giving me flashbacks to when I supported Milfy City.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished playing it and gotta say that it was a pretty good game. Harem might be getting a little too big now so any new girls will probably be auto rejected in my playthrough.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes