Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah, i don't get it. What is it with people complaining about time between updates,especially if it is a sole dev making it on his free time. Unless you are patreon (and even then you don't have any rights about it) you don'y even pay for it...
100% agree.

Sometimes people should just enjoy the quality when the Dev can release update.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
It's because of the long update gaps. 4 months over again!
Threads of Games with longer update gaps are continuously bustling with commotion, whether it be character discussion, just banter or regular patreon posts. In comparison I have to say this place is awfully quiet, and not just recently, overall just 66 pages of comments.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Maybe late this month or early next month, According to the dev, there will be over 2000 images and 9000 lines of code, plus 2 events (christmas and Valentine’s Day).
Shit wait is gonna be difficult. Though I got a feelin that the update will deliver and fulfill expectations, sadly many of my favourite games have disappointed a lot long ass wait times and disappointing results, this one though I am sure will deliver.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Stumbled across this VN and checked it out. Enjoying it so far, played through the current build. Love the renders, the story is good... a lot of pots on the oven so to speak, but I am interested to see some of these play out. Not sure about the slave thing, not usually my thing, but the revenge part is strong motivation for the MC. Looking forward to the discoveries ahead, and really hoping to be able to help everyone. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019

Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards,
Karabinek

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to everyone for not hearing from me for a few weeks, but this was due to the fact that I have spent the last three weeks at my in-laws, caring, along with my wife, for her father who was dying of pancreatic cancer . We are slowly recovering from his death and I have also slowly started working on finishing the latest update. I would like to thank everyone who supports me and my project, and I ask you for a little more patience. I will do my best to make you guys up for the long waiting time.
Best regards,
Karabinek
Thanks for sharing that here and keeping us informed

That said Fuck cancer:(

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I think one of the reasons why this game isn't way up there, and this is coming from someone who hasn't played it, is the game size. Almost 9GB is ridiculously huge. Even massive games like BaD are sitting around 6GB so it's kinda worrisome to see that number.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes