Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hellkinglucifer didn't want to spank a woman?!?! Sorry sorry just saw the name and the post is 100% opposite of how I imagine a post from that username would be :p

But seriously,
Since you did due diligence and tried it without the mods and fresh it would have to be a bug or something that got over looked best thing to do is report it, like you have. I doubt their intent was to upset you. Maybe not many people made the same choices you did so it slipped through the cracks idk...
I think the issue lies in the point system they use because i tried several thing with clara. 1st i choose all humiliation speech choices but didn't actually spanked her but the game says i did then i tried avoiding choices then the game acknowledge i didn't spank her. The problem in the coding is that if you have enough pts to spank her the game records it as if you did regardless of the choice, must have put the wrong pts in the code(if dom pts= 5 then spanking happened instead of 8)

But the issue with sandra is much worse i tested a path where i had -1 pt with her and still went on a date despite that i refused the invitation:WaitWhat:, the date isn't shown but i still get +2 with emily despite never getting the scenes at home and the dinner.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think the issue lies in the point system they use because i tried several thing with clara. 1st i choose all humiliation speech choices but didn't actually spanked her but the game says i did then i tried avoiding choices then the game acknowledge i didn't spank her. The problem in the coding is that if you have enough pts to spank her the game records it as if you did regardless of the choice, must have put the wrong pts in the code(if dom pts= 5 then spanking happened instead of 8)

But the issue with sandra is much worse i tested a path where i had -1 pt with her and still went on a date despite that i refused the invitation:WaitWhat:, the date isn't shown but i still get +2 with emily despite never getting the scenes at home and the dinner.
Well they did do some major rehab on Sandra's storyline so that actually makes sense it's worse. Hopefully they will see this and get it righted if they haven't already :)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well they did do some major rehab on Sandra's storyline so that actually makes sense it's worse. Hopefully they will see this and get it righted if they haven't already :)
is it normal for emily to start with 2 love pts because she has 2 pts the moment she is introduced in the gym class ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What's with all the inconsistencies in the story ? even if you refuse sandra date and don't spank clara the game still goes on like you do and the Mc mentions it different times. There's nothing i hate more than when your choices don't matter like Wtf why put choices like accept/reject sandra date or humiliate clara when it still happens in the story regardless. Played with fresh install with all saves and persistent deleted from appdata 1st then with mods still happens so the issue is clearly with the game files
Believe is a known bug. As for 'what's with all the'...feel free to show us your Renpy-fu and code it better ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm encountering an error on day 8. I choose to bribe Kiera on previous day for decrypting the drive but on day 8 it's Mary who's decrypt it.
That definitely confused me, and the fact that the day 8 scene doesn't show up even though I bribed her.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Not bad at all. (y)
Sometimes a little incoherent but still taking. The story seems quite complex and it's hard to guess what happens next...
And then the characters are so stereotyped that it's restful.
Only the texts for the sex scenes are quite boring :rolleyes:. Even if the images and animations are rather good...
Can't wait to see what happens next (y)

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So I noticed some inconsistencies, but apparently they were already mentioned. Though another thing I had a problem with is the emily_drink variable. As I never went on a date with Sandra, Emily was never introduced to me, and so that variable was never set/defined. So the game told me as much in an error message, and moving on from there I was suddenly in a strip club with her, I think... Anyway, might wanna do something about this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. for all those "into their feelings" like my grandson says .... i really do love this game .... and when i say things ... 99% of the time i just kid .... most know me .. know that ... except for the statement of me loving this game .. now thats true !! :cool:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is this a sandbox by any chance? didn't see tag, but sounds like it might have sandbox elements. Holy shit that file size is ridiculous!

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
Hey a long time ago I remember downloading a version of this game on android that had the walkthrough mod like built in or already included does anyone know if theirs a link like that I can download again for 0.3 or can someone explain to me how to install the walkthrough mod on android please

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I just started this game and on the first date with sandra she talks about this boy she met on a party. What i don't understand is did this boy do everything with her or just kissed her and left after she protested?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just started this game and on the first date with sandra she talks about this boy she met on a party. What i don't understand is did this boy do everything with her or just kissed her and left after she protested?
I say it doesn't really matter because this is a rewritten scene the original was that she left and then got raped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
I love this game, lots of choices to make and each one has to be careful, I wonder which one I really want to be with the girls.

Reactions: driverman
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes