GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well I really did not make any demands, I was just pointing out how stupid it is, to ask to get things removed from a game, if it's Rape or Big Tits or whatever, just cause it hurts some ones feelings... and don't you think it's just as rude to demand rape being removed?
You did make a demand and tried to hide it behind a joke.
Oh and btw... I very much dislike big asses and big tits, so please remove them from the game, cause it makes me sick :p

• Angry
Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You did make a demand and tried to hide it behind a joke.
lol I was only pointing out that if everyone started demanding getting things removed, then there would be no game... But ofc you know better than me, what I was saying right? I was making fun of people demanding stuff, cause of their feelings... We have no right to demand anything, from the Devs... That was the joke.. lol incredible how some people just dont get it :D

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
lol I was only pointing out that if everyone started demanding getting things removed, then there would be no game... But ofc you know better than me, what I was saying right? I was making fun of people demanding stuff, cause of their feelings... We have no right to demand anything, from the Devs... That was the joke.. lol incredible how some people just dont get it :D
Oh - OK I get it now. I'm getting old, and of course I have always been kind of dense. But I know you are right. So many people are doing that. Mostly it just goes in one direction and out the other. And I'm not talking ears. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey Guys, I recently met this game, do you know how often the author releases updates?
Its hard to know since the last update had major changes that slowed the production. Hopefully now they will find a rhythm barring any other changes

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

get this code while just starting playing, pls help anyone

Oct 22, 2017
Man I'm really hoping the next update we get some action with one of the girls you can put on the sub path lol. It feels like such a tease to put the mother and one of the sisters on the sub path, but so far not be able to do anything. It at least looks like action with the mother should come sooner rather than later based on the last conversation with the gambling queen.

Also the set up around Clara felt a little bit strange on the sub path lol. Like it feels like weird backtracking to have the MC automatically question their behavior towards Clara as if it was too much when a lot of the other parts of the story have the MC show no qualms about being an asshole. I guess it comes down to the naturally building disconnect between the way the MC acts on sub path stuff where he's free to be mean and dominating while on the love paths he's portrayed as being a hyper considerate loving and forgiving person.

Just let me be mean and dominating to everyone lol. I was a fan of the ending cutscene where the MC just took control of the situation with the random girl and the car crash.

Also I did have to chuckle at the scene where the MC and his two waifus just had a sitdown to basically go like "Okay. What the fuck are we actually doing here." lol. It definitely felt like an acknowledgement that there are probably too many story threads going on at once.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Also the set up around Clara felt a little bit strange on the sub path lol. Like it feels like weird backtracking to have the MC automatically question their behavior towards Clara as if it was too much when a lot of the other parts of the story have the MC show no qualms about being an asshole. I guess it comes down to the naturally building disconnect between the way the MC acts on sub path stuff where he's free to be mean and dominating while on the love paths he's portrayed as being a hyper considerate loving and forgiving person.
I didn't like what seem like changes to Clara's story. From her being an unwilling submissive to being so into it she's looking for ways to make him dominate her, and his remorse over what he's been doing to her. They both felt out of character for what had been established so far. The MC's attitude less so and that can probably be made sense of as the story progresses. I think Clara should go back to being what she seemed, though: starting as someone desperate to keep the job and then over time submitting because he's convinced her it's her place.

I see the MC as having been fundamentally damaged by what the mother did years ago and whatever experiences he went through with the two girlfriends have made him somewhere in between cruel and manipulative and loving. He has both sides and lets them out in different circumstances, depending on whether he respects the woman.

I hope the girl introduced at the end gets a proper unwilling sub path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Guys on 11/26 an expansion of version 0.3, 0.3a, was released. Does anyone know what it's for, it's a 500mb folder, where should it go?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Newbie here. Are lesbian scenes without MC's participation (i'm okay if he is the focus of every MFF scenes) avoidable? I'm not okay with scenes where MC's isn't there to participate.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Newbie here. Are lesbian scenes without MC's participation (i'm okay if he is the focus of every MFF scenes) avoidable? I'm not okay with scenes where MC's isn't there to participate.
There are some you won't like then. Just saying. Not sure if it's all avoidable tbh, i want to say there was a choice that enabled it but don't want to mislead

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
What's with all the inconsistencies in the story ? even if you refuse sandra date and don't spank clara the game still goes on like you do and the Mc mentions it different times. There's nothing i hate more than when your choices don't matter like Wtf why put choices like accept/reject sandra date or humiliate clara when it still happens in the story regardless. Played with fresh install with all saves and persistent deleted from appdata 1st then with mods still happens so the issue is clearly with the game files

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What's with all the inconsistencies in the story ? even if you refuse sandra date and don't spank clara the game still goes on like you do and the Mc mentions it different times. There's nothing i hate more than when your choices don't matter like Wtf why put choices like accept/reject sandra date or humiliate clara when it still happens in the story regardless. Played with fresh install with all saves and persistent deleted from appdata 1st then with mods still happens so the issue is clearly with the game files
Hellkinglucifer didn't want to spank a woman?!?! Sorry sorry just saw the name and the post is 100% opposite of how I imagine a post from that username would be :p

But seriously,
Since you did due diligence and tried it without the mods and fresh it would have to be a bug or something that got over looked best thing to do is report it, like you have. I doubt their intent was to upset you. Maybe not many people made the same choices you did so it slipped through the cracks idk...

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes