Walkthrough Mod Polish version of Reunion game I made thanks to
the embossing performed Robmon

Walkthrough Mod Polskiej wersji gry Reunion wykonałem dzięki
tłunaczeniu które wykonał Robmon

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also...i liked the storyflow but one question....dont you loose the right path at so much drama and mystery...doesn´t it become too much with all the questions where are no answers...and isn´t it too heavy with the time going on, every girl have a issue with a drama and our MC try helping all them isn´t too much to shoulder?? instead of becoming clearer it becomes more and more like in dense fog and there seems to be no ending to it....how long till he solves all problems??? 1 year in game???1 week and not a single answer....don´t get me wrong , i love all the girls and the MC....but the story feels like it stands still and does not move an inch forward...everybody have soooooo dark secrets....or have they any??? there werent any answers till start 2nd week....i hope the dev doesnt loose focus on where the story goes....i´m really interessted where the VN goes to....but at this flow better look in 6 months again....gooooood luck
we are doing our best to keep things moving but not finishing arcs way too soon, nor way to late either :) we are trying to keep it interesting for you :)

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I'm playing the game from the start again. I'm on date with Sandra and she is talking about her past. I realized that there was a change, because I remember reading another story and I had to come here to see the changelong. I can't see the problem with the old version because it gave me more emotion to know more about the character, but oh well....let's move on...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm playing the game from the start again. I'm on date with Sandra and she is talking about her past. I realized that there was a change, because I remember reading another story and I've to come here to see the changelong. I can't see the problem with the old version because it gave me more emotion to know more about the character, but oh well....let's move on...
You're not alone. But the devs have bent over backwards for several issues that being one. That word even if not glamorized or shown in flashbacks can be real polarizing and trigger a lot of people. It is what it is.

My biggest hope is they get to tell their story without being bullied into a lot more changes. They got a gift.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I am not a big fan of rape even if it is just as a backstory. But it wasn't really a big deal for me.
I, in no way am condemning the devs for their decisions. Rape sadly is a part of a couple of my friends real life stories. I truly get both sides. My only hope is that they can tell the rest of their story without any other big changes.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Personally I am not a big fan of rape even if it is just as a backstory. But it wasn't really a big deal for me.
Neither do I. I don't like games with rape or mistreat a woman just for fun. If there is an option to avoid it, I will do so but I think in a backstory it can adds another element in the story. I like games with drama, humor, romance and sex. I like to immerse myself in a game.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
First and foremost... Harem? Oh hell yeah.

Secondly, actually liking this game so far. As some spelling errors of course but really well done in terms of story.

Reactions: Freki and User1230

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Neither do I. I don't like games with rape or mistreat a woman just for fun. If there is an option to avoid it, I will do so but I think in a backstory it can adds another element in the story. I like games with drama, humor, romance and sex. I like to immerse myself in a game.
First of all thanks, in this case it was litterally a back story hook to bring the mc closer to the character through his actions. There were no images and only her talking about it so honestly originally Karabinek didn't see a problem. and people complained endlessly about it so it got changed. but we are still working to keep drama, humor, romance and sex in there and not one way over the other. There are games with little action that's fighting and what not and they work to but in this case there is a good deal of implied actions and there may be other actions but please remember this is 1) a fantasy story (not real), 2) it's not advocating these things be done, actually quite the opposite as many people in the story react strongly against it and 3) well the story is trying to encompass as many things people want but keep it semi-understandable and not too corny :)

Really guys we do appreciate the fact that you don't like something but please understand that some things do happen but look at what the action ends up causing in the reaction to see how the story is working to have you understand :) thanks all for the kind words and we're working to get something good to ya.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
First of all thanks, in this case it was litterally a back story hook to bring the mc closer to the character through his actions. There were no images and only her talking about it so honestly originally Karabinek didn't see a problem. and people complained endlessly about it so it got changed. but we are still working to keep drama, humor, romance and sex in there and not one way over the other. There are games with little action that's fighting and what not and they work to but in this case there is a good deal of implied actions and there may be other actions but please remember this is 1) a fantasy story (not real), 2) it's not advocating these things be done, actually quite the opposite as many people in the story react strongly against it and 3) well the story is trying to encompass as many things people want but keep it semi-understandable and not too corny :)

Really guys we do appreciate the fact that you don't like something but please understand that some things do happen but look at what the action ends up causing in the reaction to see how the story is working to have you understand :) thanks all for the kind words and we're working to get something good to ya.
Thank you for the reply. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Freki

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
played and replayed it a few time now,, The render is 11/10 all of them is amazing
i love the story so far the mystery and everythings going on with the girl, it is harem story with taste of bdsm in it, i enjoy it so far......

for rape problem i dont mind it if its just a backstory for a certain character, it make her more interesting and the reason behind why she so attach to the MC in the first place, if she is just got shot and capture then save by mc it doesnt have the same feeling, but when u add she got capture and torture for month and month and then she save by the MC it give her more reason for why she is so attach and really care about the MC

so i read someone complain about to many lesbian girl in this game, really...... their not lesbian but bisexual, it cant be optional bcs its a harem story, just imagine harem story with every single girl is straight and dont want to eat other girl pussy, there is no fking way thats gonna work imagine 6 or more girl with only 1 dick, and they need to get in line to get fuck every single night, can u imagine how annoying that would be,
with bisexual u have more option and work in Harem story...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
played and replayed it a few time now,, The render is 11/10 all of them is amazing
i love the story so far the mystery and everythings going on with the girl, it is harem story with taste of bdsm in it, i enjoy it so far......

for rape problem i dont mind it if its just a backstory for a certain character, it make her more interesting and the reason behind why she so attach to the MC in the first place, if she is just got shot and capture then save by mc it doesnt have the same feeling, but when u add she got capture and torture for month and month and then she save by the MC it give her more reason for why she is so attach and really care about the MC

so i read someone complain about to many lesbian girl in this game, really...... their not lesbian but bisexual, it cant be optional bcs its a harem story, just imagine harem story with every single girl is straight and dont want to eat other girl pussy, there is no fking way thats gonna work imagine 6 or more girl with only 1 dick, and they need to get in line to get fuck every single night, can u imagine how annoying that would be,
with bisexual u have more option and work in Harem story...
thank you, very well put, and we are trying to develop things but not rush anything and not prolong things badly... we are continuing to work on things :) we appreciate ideas such as yours and others that wish to discuss and not yell about or blame/attack. you will get more and I am sure you will like things though I can not guarantee that. :)

Reactions: User1230

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Great game.
I think it is balanced. We see the struggle of the MC. He has to simultaneously deal with more than 3 problems. What is good is that the Drama is not "forced" into the game. I see that the MC is not taking everything for free. Struggle without even a little bit of masochism, Well done.

I really hate rape but it is part of reality and it is not like it is endorsed in the VN. It was just part of the character's past. I smell hypocrisy here. When the MC is that 18 yo shota who drug/hypnotize (any kind of control that void consent) his momma/sis and bangs them is not condemned but talking about someone's tragic past is condemned? Wtf?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great game.
I think it is balanced. We see the struggle of the MC. He has to simultaneously deal with more than 3 problems. What is good is that the Drama is not "forced" into the game. I see that the MC is not taking everything for free. Struggle without even a little bit of masochism, Well done.

I really hate rape but it is part of reality and it is not like it is endorsed in the VN. It was just part of the character's past. I smell hypocrisy here. When the MC is that 18 yo shota who drug/hypnotize (any kind of control that void consent) his momma/sis and bangs them is not condemned but talking about someone's tragic past is condemned? Wtf?
I truly think several psychological studies could be written on that subject alone. This place is a mine field for studies.

Man I'm just truly ready for more. I like the darkness in this but "balanced" fits too.

I always am drawn more to revenge stories than redemption stories. I want these characters (not all but most know who) to pay. As long as the story don't go lovey dovey on the ones that deserve pay back I'll be happy

Reactions: GrammerCop

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I truly think several psychological studies could be written on that subject alone. This place is a mine field for studies.

Man I'm just truly ready for more. I like the darkness in this but "balanced" fits too.

I always am drawn more to revenge stories than redemption stories. I want these characters (not all but most know who) to pay. As long as the story don't go lovey dovey on the ones that deserve pay back I'll be happy

I think there some is "Goodness" coming after the dark.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes