Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Careful folks..we haz an expurtz here ;)
You don't need to be an "expurtz" to see anything behind what I'm saying here. Just need to follow large sample size game trends in regards to what universally seems to work/sell and what isn't, while being capable of tuning out the forum noise here that typically just serves to skew that perception in the process (especially among your foreign devs who tend to trip pretty hard when it comes to looking for feedback to help them on such and then applying that to the writing/story side of their english based concept games).

You also just need to play enough of these games to realize that given the sheer amount of time being dumped into the 5 star aspects this game does have....$600 a month with a slow trickle of very random $1 donations from the "I'd donate if only the game included this specific fetish otherwise I'm out" crowd here who have posted the same exact thing in a 100 other game threads that didn't go on to make any real money probably doesn't end up putting that checkmark in the worth it column from the long term outlook.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The story presentation just got worse with this last update. So much cringy dialog and wasted potential being lost here trying to get too overly cute chasing too many fetish angles, and which as a total sum just adds up to your typical drivel attempt at a story that unfortunately just serves to drag down a 5 star girl game. Which probably explains why this game is sitting where it is at on patreon instead of at least double that at this point after such a super promising v1.

Ditch the backstory element with the "family", ditch the inclusion of a literal interpretation harem, and this game likely leans a lot better on it's strong point. Even with an average story done with a more KISS focused approach that wouldbe easier to do out of dev when writing isn't going to be the strong point (which is always going to end up as an emphasized fail when you are going to try and write in even passable and non-cringy come-home-to-fuck-my-family/harem story stuff). Ya know, something like:

You play the role of a 27-year-old who's father ran off and married another woman when he was young. He returns to his father's hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman he suspects had a hand in his death. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face with his dark side and while trying to screw every girl he encounters along the way. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REVENGE"
Popularity among who? The pirates here with multiple accounts who pretty much make a daily habit out of jumping from thread to thread obsessively criticizing games to push their own individual preferences to see the same things (or non inclusion of things) in every one?

In the grander scheme of things that is just more of the contributing factor to the problem then any type of solution towards why so many of these games end up with rubbish stories ;)

I also wasn't actually saying he change anything with this one either. Since it's too late for that anyway. This game is already too far into development to turn itself around from it's fated course. Was more a learning suggestion for the next one, as once past the disconnect factor he has going on the dev certainly has the talent to put out something that will do a lot better financially with his target base then this one ever will.

As I rated it it in my review, still a 4 star game for me just based on the girls. Could of just been a lot better imo.
I don't even tend to like Dom paths in my games actually. But it definitely seems to have an heavy influence on the story he wants to write here.

So yeah. if it sound rapey that is still his game you are talking about there. Not to mention his own summary writeup in the OP I simply changed a few lines of text on. My suggestion was just minus the need to include a bunch of extra in game dialog trying to justify why literal harems are ok, and the come-back-home element theme.
You don't need to be an "expurtz" to see anything behind what I'm saying here. Just need to follow large sample size game trends in regards to what universally seems to work/sell and what isn't, while being capable of tuning out the forum noise here that typically just serves to skew that perception in the process (especially among your foreign devs who tend to trip pretty hard when it comes to looking for feedback to help them on such and then applying that to the writing/story side of their english based concept games).

You also just need to play enough of these games to realize that given the sheer amount of time being dumped into the 5 star aspects this game does have....$600 a month with a slow trickle of very random $1 donations from the "I'd donate if only the game included this specific fetish otherwise I'm out" crowd here who have posted the same exact thing in a 100 other game threads that didn't go on to make any real money probably doesn't end up putting that checkmark in the worth it column from the long term outlook.
All absolute utter complete fecking tripe.

Maybe the dev likes the direction. Maybe he isn't after thousands of patreons...maybe all the things you think are wrong with it he doesn't. Maybe he likes the pace? Maybe you should just leave and find a game you enjoy playing instead of wasting your valuable time here trashing this one? Always wondered how sad some peoples lives must actually be to waste their time whining about shit they don't like.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Maybe the dev likes the direction. Maybe he isn't after thousands of patreons...maybe all the things you think are wrong with it he doesn't. Maybe he likes the pace? Maybe you should just leave and find a game you enjoy playing instead of wasting your valuable time here trashing this one? Always wondered how sad some peoples lives must actually be to waste their time whining about shit they don't like.
I never said I didn't enjoy playing the game. In fact after the v1 release I was pretty much one of the more vocal people in this thread praising it to the extent I felt it had rare BAD type appeal potential.

I know this might be a foreign concept to some, but I am actually capable of criticizing a game I can still find my enjoyment out of. Again, to me it just still reeks of wasted potential to be more of a universal appeal success then it's playing out to be.

And maybe you are indeed right on the other stuff. I guess time will tell a year from now if/when he see that "abandoned" tag pop up, a rework, a super rushed conclusion episode, or the new fresh new direction project that has some of you complaining that he didn't finish this one ;)

Last edited:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The renders and writing are great and all, but the story is so fucking dumb. And there's so many characters introduced rapidfire I can't even keep track of who's who. I don't even know who half the characters are. And you don't seem to have practically any real impact on the story whatsoever. I'm not saying it needs to be some sandbox open world shit, but some way to tell Sandra to fuck off forever for example would be great. What a terrible story.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well played...and really liked.

However...there are some big issues with continuity and flags not firing (not checked all code yet for theose flags). Example being leaving Keira and taking drive with you...yet later on Day 8 you tell Mary you left the drive with her (so if you did...why is Mary going through it...and when did you pick it up etc).

I've noticed this on a few scenes. Lisa asking us to give Amy a job...yet she already works for us...(and at this time of the convo..we do know this info)....Lisa saying Amy is friend yet only met her once...has there been a change at some point (save me looking through entire thread) and some old scenes have been left in, or dialogue changes that now affect previous scenes? Certainly something you might want to double check.

Either way, I did enjoy it and look forward to more...
the aspect of lisa asking for amy to get a job, she actually asks the mc to help amy in some way, not just a job. and amy is an intern, not a full time employee with the company. so this is actually still properly inline with helping amy :) I like that you are looking for potential problems but in this case it isn't :)

about amy being a friend, I have many "friends" that are friends of friends. I'd like to help them even though i barely know them. Thank you for working to help us make this better, and I am working on older script issues while Kara is working on the new stuff! :) I will be doing a full play through again to check script issues but it will take time please be patient for the previous issues you mentioned.

Reactions: Maviarab

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
the aspect of lisa asking for amy to get a job, she actually asks the mc to help amy in some way, not just a job. and amy is an intern, not a full time employee with the company. so this is actually still properly inline with helping amy :) I like that you are looking for potential problems but in this case it isn't :)
Side note on the Amy front fwiw.

Other then the Keira scene everybody else was having issues with, I actually didn't have the Day 8 offering Amy the job dialog options pop up in any of my old save playthroughs. Same with the Day 7 interaction with Jennifer where you get +1 lv point for complimenting her. Which I only noticed after referencing the official walkthough afterwards on the first page.

Fresh play though picking all the same options had them all though.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Interesting. After so many years of playing these kind of games, i have now started to look for sizes as well as ratings when choosing a game to play. And somehow, i seem to have "missed" this one. 8 friggin GB?! Wow, it makes me wonder what's packed in that big of a size! I am 10 minutes into the game, and i can see that the story is already showing signs that it's not exactly DeLuca Family / BaDIK / The Office Wife <insert other a-games with neat story> depth to it. But whoever claims this game has some "average" renders, is one picky soul, apparently. I reckon the renders are great! So far, i am definitely enjoying the models/renders presented in the game. But, 8GB worth of this storyline makes me, not gonna lie, worried. Despite that i am not one who demands awful lot to like/enjoy an adult game, it's such a pain when the story isn't that...appealing aka when it's flat. It looks like animations will probably cover most of the 8GB, huh? Either way, i am excited to play the rest of the game, despite being only 10 minutes into it! It looks promising, but the story and MC is not sending out the best vibes so far, but them renders... wooooh! Gotta love them, yes!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mood of any man? And all lesbians?

Umm...doesn't kill my mood...heightens it actually. Secondly, seen any scenes between Khloe and Mary? No...didn't think you did. Thirdly...wtf are you on about...all lesbians? Are you even commenting in the right thread bro?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The mood of any man? And all lesbians?

Umm...doesn't kill my mood...heightens it actually. Secondly, seen any scenes between Khloe and Mary? No...didn't think you did. Thirdly...wtf are you on about...all lesbians? Are you even commenting in the right thread bro?
I'm certainly commenting on the right topic.
Play the game and see the statistics

Stats in Phone.
On the phone you have the definition of all the girls. As the game unfolds.
Look at this and tell me if you said something wrong, about lesbians.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Stats in Phone.
*sighs*....
1. Optional (and doesn't make either lesbians)
2. You see incest in the tags?
3. Correct...and optional.
4. Didn't bother actually answering my question did you ;)

And that's just those...out of how many women is there? Right 20....and none are actually confirmed as lesbian (Amy's is not set, Rachel is set as bi-sexual).

Seems to me you have a personal issue with some sexual choices of women, as well as actually being factually incorrect.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Stats in Phone.
Alright I only am quoting this message but I am going to address you and all the posts you have put up in general. First of all you started out saying that you would have the script change to X, Y and Z. then when it is suggested the DEV wants A, B and C you deny you wanted the script to change. this is where you put yourself into very shaky ground here because you just in one statement nullified the rest of your comments. I am glad you like the game and I am not trying to tell you that your opinion is not valued, but I will say I do not believe the Dev will change the story drastically. We have made alterations thanks to input on the patreons at that time, and though I disagreed with the changes I am rolling with them. You commented about a whole bunch of pirates making accounts to keep bad mouthing the devs on this forum, yet you one one hand say it's a good game yet it's a bad story. It is hard to seperate the story from the game, and you have no idea how the story is put out there at this point. Yes we are doing this slow, and we pushed out 4 days at the start because it was different, and we are working to keep up and even make changes to the script as necessary even in previous releases as new errors are found.

To address this post directly

Again, I appreciate your support and your opinion is valued and as others will be taken into account but please realize we can not change the story just for your likes because others might not like it after that change as they too have their opinions. IF you spot issues in the script (where someone says X but later refers to Y) please let us know we will do our best to fix it when we know what we are looking for.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright I only am quoting this message but I am going to address you and all the posts you have put up in general. First of all you started out saying that you would have the script change to X, Y and Z. then when it is suggested the DEV wants A, B and C you deny you wanted the script to change. this is where you put yourself into very shaky ground here because you just in one statement nullified the rest of your comments. I am glad you like the game and I am not trying to tell you that your opinion is not valued, but I will say I do not believe the Dev will change the story drastically. We have made alterations thanks to input on the patreons at that time, and though I disagreed with the changes I am rolling with them. You commented about a whole bunch of pirates making accounts to keep bad mouthing the devs on this forum, yet you one one hand say it's a good game yet it's a bad story. It is hard to seperate the story from the game, and you have no idea how the story is put out there at this point. Yes we are doing this slow, and we pushed out 4 days at the start because it was different, and we are working to keep up and even make changes to the script as necessary even in previous releases as new errors are found.

To address this post directly

Again, I appreciate your support and your opinion is valued and as others will be taken into account but please realize we can not change the story just for your likes because others might not like it after that change as they too have their opinions. IF you spot issues in the script (where someone says X but later refers to Y) please let us know we will do our best to fix it when we know what we are looking for.
Out of reactions but he never replied to me again after proving he a fool. Good post though, thanks for taking the time to respons here. (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dev Dev Dev ... wow .. just wow .... love the babes .. love the story ( confused about it at 1st) (kinda still am a little) ... if i want them all can i have them all ??? please please please :love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dev Dev Dev ... wow .. just wow .... love the babes .. love the story ( confused about it at 1st) (kinda still am a little) ... if i want them all can i have them all ??? please please please :love:
It is a harem game ImpD....soo....let's hope so ;)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
also...i liked the storyflow but one question....dont you loose the right path at so much drama and mystery...doesn´t it become too much with all the questions where are no answers...and isn´t it too heavy with the time going on, every girl have a issue with a drama and our MC try helping all them isn´t too much to shoulder?? instead of becoming clearer it becomes more and more like in dense fog and there seems to be no ending to it....how long till he solves all problems??? 1 year in game???1 week and not a single answer....don´t get me wrong , i love all the girls and the MC....but the story feels like it stands still and does not move an inch forward...everybody have soooooo dark secrets....or have they any??? there werent any answers till start 2nd week....i hope the dev doesnt loose focus on where the story goes....i´m really interessted where the VN goes to....but at this flow better look in 6 months again....gooooood luck

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes