Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Was somewhere explained under what circumstances the MC met Khloe and Mary? What happened to them when did the MC meet them for the first time?
I know MC met Khloe and saved her, but I'm curious about from who he saved her. And I wonder what was with Mary.
I haven't done a playthrough from the beginning again and it's been a while, so if I'm wrong sorry. But I don't remember any more than what you mentioned and hoping in future updates that will be shown or discussed. :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't done a playthrough from the beginning again and it's been a while, so if I'm wrong sorry. But I don't remember any more than what you mentioned and hoping in future updates that will be shown or discussed. :)
I haven't played the new update yet because I've been playing from the beginning, I thought maybe something was mentioned in day 7/8. Hmm, maybe there is no clarification of this situation yet. :p

Edit: Okay, I started day 7 (new update) and MC had a nightmare, it was shown something about Khloe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I haven't played the new update yet because I've been playing from the beginning, I thought maybe something was mentioned in day 7/8. Hmm, maybe there is no clarification of this situation yet. :p

Edit: Okay, I started day 7 (new update) and MC had a nightmare, it was shown something about Khloe.
I thought that was what you was referring too, lol my bad. I still would like more personally :)

anthony178

Oct 27, 2019
Quick question I played this game like a while ago don't remember exactly when but I remember next to every choice it told me like a point value I think like it would say plus 3 Linda submission or plus 3 Amy love or some shit and now I've downloaded it and none of that is their is mine broken or was that removed View attachment 884723
You will need to install one of the below walkthrough mods to get those options:

https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-...nlocker-improvements-mod-0-3-karabinek.52747/

https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-3-karabinek.52669/page-31#post-3910802

Hope this helps!

Hunk124

Jan 5, 2019
please release the next update or inform me when is it releasing...BEST GAME EVER PLAYED...i am playing these games from last 3 years and this game was the best i have ever played good job man.. please release the updat as soon as possible..thankyou

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there is some talk through out as to how things are between the three. the full story is not yet been told in one scene.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion-0.3-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Reunion-0.3-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He's talking about https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-3-karabinek.52669/post-4466591
I saw this too late and dodged this via unren, setting those two variables via console and going forward from a slightly earlier savegame.
...just in case this hasn't been cleaned up yet. ;)
I figured that out as I was reading his pm, and I believe there is a fix but not for after the fact but before that scene as long as it is fixed then it's fine. I believe the next release will have that and other fixes in it. :) we do watch for this and work with what we can. Thank you.

Reactions: icesun

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
By the way, while I'm here...
I gave this game a first shot yesterday (after adding the creampie tag *cough*) and I'd like to get something off my chest:
While it's far-fetched that everything falls into place for every character so perfectly in this short amount of time, it's a harem game, so my suspension of disbelief is at a high level anyway...
But hey, this game looks extremely polished and holy moly, Emily might end up as my favorite girl from this site... ...damn, she's way more than pretty...

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
By the way, while I'm here...
I gave this game a first shot yesterday (after adding the creampie tag *cough*) and I'd like to get something off my chest:
While it's far-fetched that everything falls into place for every character so perfectly in this short amount of time, it's a harem game, so my suspension of disbelief is at a high level anyway...
But hey, this game looks extremely polished and holy moly, Emily might end up as my favorite girl from this site... ...damn, she's way more than pretty...
thanks :) and yes emily is hot... but what about lisa? and rachel? then there is MARY OMG the red haired girls! I wish Lisa was a RED HEAD!

• Haha

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
thanks :) and yes emily is hot... but what about lisa? and rachel? then there is MARY OMG the red haired girls! I wish Lisa was a RED HEAD!
I wasn't implying that the other ladies aren't hot, there's not a single one I'd like to avoid/ditch... ...Emily is just something else - but that's me... :D

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I wasn't implying that the other ladies aren't hot, there's not a single one I'd like to avoid/ditch... ...Emily is just something else - but that's me... :D
oh nothing wrong with it :) hehehe nothing at all :) she is smokin' hot!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
all the girls are very hot but I would have liked a bit more variety in body types or to bring it to the point a few girls with smaler tits.

Reactions: jdoejd

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Karabinek can't give you feedback yet, because I'm just downloading right now.
But can you please edit the link to scrappy's mod by removing the "page-31#" part for everyone who changed the number of comments per page so we get to the right comment? For me there are only 12 pages for example and the link leads to the first comment of that page which is nowhere near the mod on page 7.
thanks

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I thought that was what you was referring too, lol my bad. I still would like more personally :)
You know what I am wondering? From what we know so far the MC saved Khloe in what looks like a battlefield, so it is just my guess that they were together in the army. Now what I am wondering is if when the MC mentioned that he was kicked out of the army for 'disobeying orders' if was for saving Khloe. Maybe it was some critical time sensitive mission and she got left behind and was presumed to be a lost cause, and maybe he disobeyed his superiors to go back and rescue her than carry through with the mission. It would somewhat make sense, but I could easily be wrong. As for Mary I don't know maybe it was in the early stages of their business when he met her and she was a client that they were helping? Or hell she could have been in the army too for all I know. This is all just my speculation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You know what I am wondering? From what we know so far the MC saved Khloe in what looks like a battlefield, so it is just my guess that they were together in the army. Now what I am wondering is if when the MC mentioned that he was kicked out of the army for 'disobeying orders' if was for saving Khloe. Maybe it was some critical time sensitive mission and she got left behind and was presumed to be a lost cause, and maybe he disobeyed his superiors to go back and rescue her than carry through with the mission. It would somewhat make sense, but I could easily be wrong. As for Mary I don't know maybe it was in the early stages of their business when he met her and she was a client that they were helping? Or hell she could have been in the army too for all I know. This is all just my speculation.
I'm personally looking forward to more of their backstory, but I could see what you posted being part of it. The one thing that was clear to me is they were both in bad shape right before their relationship started.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes