yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is the original 8gb version still available somewhere ?
All the links in OP direct to compressed version.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is the original 8gb version still available somewhere ?
All the links in OP direct to compressed version.
there is a section then it says compressed and the links under that are the compressed. the mega and nopy link above the word compressed is the 8.26gb version

Reactions: yandex

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Hello everyone i really don't wanna spoil anything in this game so am gonna say it like this.There is a sex scene with a woman her name stars with K. But fore some reason that scene is not in the game but when you go to gallery it is there and not playing. I do not know why. Can one help me or tell the Dev. of this bug ? Pleas and thank you.

Reactions: anthony178

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The dev should get rid of all the "non-choices". I dont see the point in giving "choices" in dialogs when you have to click on all of them. Then there serve no purpose and can be ignored and just continue the dialog.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The dev should get rid of all the "non-choices". I dont see the point in giving "choices" in dialogs when you have to click on all of them. Then there serve no purpose and can be ignored and just continue the dialog.
In vns that are story heavy, I like them cause they separate the information. So I hope they stay. It's not like it really hurts anything. But each to their own.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can see that Sandra's past has been changed. I like that! After all, there is no this forcefully stupid drama about rape.. :)

Love this game, good work Dev.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I will say I doubt that he will remove them. why? it lets you the reader reveal things in your own order. there are also sometimes hidden variables. for instance when you contact Lisa via SMS first and go through that and then Jennifer, you end up with a slight change of dialogue because of what order you did that. I'm sorry you don't like those parts but many Visual Novel writers let you pace yourself like this as well.

I can see that Sandra's past has been changed. I like that! After all, there is no this forcefully stupid drama about rape.. :)

Love this game, good work Dev.
I disagree, though the dev made the decision to change it but now Sandra's character is less colorful and more run of the mill bland. I may disagree with the change, but even as a script editor here I accept that he did make that change and I will roll with it. I just don't see the point to not like something when it's a character's backstory and not playing out in a scene in the VN. It actually was a good reason for the MC to push to find out what happened with the investigation and had good hooks for more story telling later and a tighter bond between the mc and Sandra when he solved her "case".

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone i really don't wanna spoil anything in this game so am gonna say it like this.There is a sex scene with a woman her name stars with K. But fore some reason that scene is not in the game but when you go to gallery it is there and not playing. I do not know why. Can one help me or tell the Dev. of this bug ? Pleas and thank you.
PM me more information so that I can look into this. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I will say I doubt that he will remove them. why? it lets you the reader reveal things in your own order. there are also sometimes hidden variables. for instance when you contact Lisa via SMS first and go through that and then Jennifer, you end up with a slight change of dialogue because of what order you did that. I'm sorry you don't like those parts but many Visual Novel writers let you pace yourself like this as well.
Ok - didnt know that with the hidden variable.

Imho the order does matter - or the dialog can be weaker because it has to work in both ways.

I prefer DECISIONS.

In vns that are story heavy, I like them cause they separate the information. So I hope they stay. It's not like it really hurts anything. But each to their own.
How do they separate information? Without the clicks you would get the information at the same time and speed - just in a preset order. I mean ... you have to click to progress anyway. o_O - I can't see the point in your statement. sorry ^^

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
there is a section then it says compressed and the links under that are the compressed. the mega and nopy link above the word compressed is the 8.26gb version
Thanks for clearing that up, guess I just didnt look properly, just clicked on all links in compressed under win/linux as normal and assumed the above ones to be for mac.

Reactions: Freki

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How do they separate information? Without the clicks you would get the information at the same time and speed - just in a preset order. I mean ... you have to click to progress anyway. o_O - I can't see the point in your statement. sorry ^^
To me if they didn't have them it would be like a poster that just puts up a wall of text. I prefer it be broke up into easier to digest paragraphs.

I get it isn't your thing but I don't really see it as a big issue so I hope it stays is all.

Edit: how it separates the information is in groups. One instance it separated the plans of action on 3 different fronts: the ladies, the companies, and who is doing what.

Like you said you have to click anyway so I don't see the harm in having it.

anthony178

Oct 27, 2019
Yes, I noticed the same issue as well. I think its a bug that is going to be fixed in the upcoming releases.

Reactions: Bullet4Soul

Arkalet

Mar 22, 2018
yup the same happened to me. probably a bug, i followed the walkthrough to a t in order to get the scene and it's still the same.
+ you can see the scene in the gallery but when you click it it just shows you the previous part of the story.

Reactions: Bullet4Soul
Apr 13, 2019
Quick question I played this game like a while ago don't remember exactly when but I remember next to every choice it told me like a point value I think like it would say plus 3 Linda submission or plus 3 Amy love or some shit and now I've downloaded it and none of that is their is mine broken or was that removed Screenshot_20201103-122435_Reunion.jpg

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I don't understand, I played the game according to the official walkthrough, made all the right choices but in the gallery most scenes are locked ! how can this be ?!
I even tried the mode to unlock all scenes but it didn't work. does anyone know why ?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes