juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Quick question I played this game like a while ago don't remember exactly when but I remember next to every choice it told me like a point value I think like it would say plus 3 Linda submission or plus 3 Amy love or some shit and now I've downloaded it and none of that is their is mine broken or was that removed View attachment 884723
You need the walktrough mod for that, there is a link to it in the OP

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What do you think about Keira? I don't trust her. After she had the phone call. And I don't know whether to give her a flash drive or not.

But I just might not get the conversation right. Therefore, I am asking you for your opinion. :unsure:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok - didnt know that with the hidden variable.

Imho the order does matter - or the dialog can be weaker because it has to work in both ways.

I prefer DECISIONS.

How do they separate information? Without the clicks you would get the information at the same time and speed - just in a preset order. I mean ... you have to click to progress anyway. o_O - I can't see the point in your statement. sorry ^^
They can, because they could affect one another, hard to say, depends on what the dev of the VN sets up. and it is possible that one option can ONLY appear if you have a specific value of a stat, and if you click on one and that stat moves that value above or below the threshold that the other option is available. Lots of possibilities in how it is coded. again it also gives you a good hard point to save, where you could come back and take a different path, especially when you have hidden values that you don't know.

Quick question I played this game like a while ago don't remember exactly when but I remember next to every choice it told me like a point value I think like it would say plus 3 Linda submission or plus 3 Amy love or some shit and now I've downloaded it and none of that is their is mine broken or was that removed View attachment 884723
you were probably running with a mod that was developed by someone else.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't understand, I played the game according to the official walkthrough, made all the right choices but in the gallery most scenes are locked ! how can this be ?!
I even tried the mode to unlock all scenes but it didn't work. does anyone know why ?
I will talk to the dev about that, because this walk through was not from the dev but he might have talked to someone about it. I'm not sure right off hand. It is quite possible that that walk through is not 100% complete as well. I haven't looked at it myself either to see what it does show.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I will talk to the dev about that, because this walk through was not from the dev but he might have talked to someone about it. I'm not sure right off hand. It is quite possible that that walk through is not 100% complete as well. I haven't looked at it myself either to see what it does show.
Thanks, the thing is it's not about 100%, i can say about 20-30% of the scenes were unlocked

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hello,

I tried the 0.3 download and extracted the ZIP file to disk. However, it looks like something is wrong with the day_05.rpy file as it displays error messages about being unable to find image files. After download of the day_05.rpy from another message in the history it turned out to be working. However, the same problem appears to be happening as soon as I get to day_06. If anyone can supply a working day_06.rpy then I would be happy as it seems that the actual image files are present in the download.

Apr 13, 2019
They can, because they could affect one another, hard to say, depends on what the dev of the VN sets up. and it is possible that one option can ONLY appear if you have a specific value of a stat, and if you click on one and that stat moves that value above or below the threshold that the other option is available. Lots of possibilities in how it is coded. again it also gives you a good hard point to save, where you could come back and take a different path, especially when you have hidden values that you don't know.

you were probably running with a mod that was developed by someone else.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the mod was created by someone else and had the walkthrough thing already in it cause it's an dnroid version but with that being said does anyone know a 0.3 version for Android with that walkthrough thing installed or if not is their a way for me to install the walkthrough thing on Android

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's a pity for me that Nicole sent nude photos/video to that asshole again who's blackmailing her. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to report fast to the MC and act quickly. :unsure:

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
It's a pity for me that Nicole sent nude photos/video to that asshole again who's blackmailing her. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to report fast to the MC and act quickly. :unsure:
Apparently she's not that smart.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My mc is making her pay for that among other things :p

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My mc is making her pay for that among other things :p
I am following the love route with each woman. :D Okay.. Linda and Clare of course submissive, I don't like them - especially Linda.

Apparently she's not that smart.
Yeah.. :confused: She prefers to show someone naked photos than to think well over getting out of this situation. Paying that idiot will surely not help, he will always wish for more.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am following the love route with each woman. :D Okay.. Linda and Clare of course submissive, I don't like them - especially Linda.

Yeah.. :confused: She prefers to show someone naked photos than to think well over getting out of this situation. Paying that idiot will surely not help, he will always wish for more.
I'm petty I had to make Nicole sub too :p but yes I can't wait to make Linda "bark like a dog" so to speak.

However now that I know clara wants it, to make her pay means I can't her so there I'm torn.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Was somewhere explained under what circumstances the MC met Khloe and Mary? What happened to them when did the MC meet them for the first time?
I know MC met Khloe and saved her, but I'm curious about from who he saved her. And I wonder what was with Mary.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes