TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
juan palote
Wait, in your first entry you don't have a line that I think is needed?

After:
$ keira_blackmail = True
there should then be:
$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

If using scrappy mod, try editing it to add that second line, maybe.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
juan palote
Wait, in your first entry you don't have a line that I think is needed?

After:
$ keira_blackmail = True
there should then be:
$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

If using scrappy mod, try editing it to add that second line, maybe.
I know, i had it like this

$ keira_blackmail = persistent.keira_blackmail

and wasnt working, i changed it to

$ keira_blackmail = True

on purpose to see if it worked like that, still didnt work

I did that change on day 8 just before the decision is checked

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, redownloaded the mod, went back to a save before the decision, skipped everything and now it worked, dont know what happened

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I agree Acting Lessons did it right, but on the other hand look at Hypnosis, where the Dev just out of the blue and after 9 chapters of the game going in one direction, creates a singular drama just for the sake of it and ended up ruining the story.

When done right, its good, but just putting drama for the sake of it, isnt good at all. It must be planned and executed correctly.

Also, not every story needs dramatic events, you can create a great story without them too
Disagree. Think of all the best VN`s on here, what elevates them? the drama in their plot. BaDiK, CoBD, Glimpses of the Past, Intertwined etc. without it you have just another generic, boring story.

Look at this game...take out what Linda did to MC and turning the daughters against him drama...plus her underhand tactics in the company.....plus the MC having to repair the damage with his step sisters drama....what would you have?
a generic boring story. What the MC went through made him the strong, dominant char he is.
Creative Fiction writing 101: Protagonist facing challenges and setbacks will result in a stronger character when they succeed/truimph.

I`m not talking about doing it just for the sake of it....but to enhance the story, give the chars a personality, purpose.
I know these are just pron games but the best are the ones with story/dramas for me personally.

I applaud the devs making this story dark as fuck and yeah it pisses me off when people complain about it.
Solution: move on to another lighter story.

So, I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
is there a big difference ( in quality of images and animations ) between the compressed version and the normal one ?

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Update 01/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 29/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.1".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Salve, dopo l'installazione della traduzione mi da questo errore:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/02: Updated Mod, 0.3

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.3
  • Updated Gallery Unlocked to 0.3
  • Updated Gallery Improvements to 0.3
  • Added Mod Options
  • Added Name Change
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added Named Saves
Download: - - -

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fucking loved the update. I hope we keep the revenge dark edges. Love revenge stories and Linda and Nicole are so due.

Full disclosure i haven't replayed from the beginning again because I had no issue with the original back story. But as the vn grows I will restart then.

Best of luck and please keep your vision no matter the pressure. You got skills.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Fucking loved the update. I hope we keep the revenge dark edges. Love revenge stories and Linda and Nicole are so due.

Full disclosure i haven't replayed from the beginning again because I had no issue with the original back story. But as the vn grows I will restart then.

Best of luck and please keep your vision no matter the pressure. You got skills.
It is a pity that the next update will not be soon

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why would you want to? They seem pretty damn essential to the story itself. If it isn't already a planned element in the story, it and other changes of this vn will grind the development of it to a snails pace. There are choices to ignore them to an extent already.
Why? I'm totaly not into harem thing and want to play monogamous route with some of the other chicks. Inquiring if it's possible or not... If not, than to seek another games for me, what else can i do... They could be part of story without forcing mc into sex stuff with them. Which choices? I played it fast forward and wasn't able to avoid any of sex scenes with them. Was picking choices which seemed "bad" to me, ("what a stupid bitch" choice, etc,) all the way, and yet wasnt able to ignore them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Why? I'm totaly not into harem thing and want to play monogamous route with some of the other chicks. Inquiring if it's possible or not... If not, than to seek another games for me, what else can i do... They could be part of story without forcing mc into sex stuff with them. Which choices? I played it fast forward and wasn't able to avoid any of sex scenes with them. Was picking choices which seemed "bad" to me, ("what a stupid bitch" choice, etc,) all the way, and yet wasnt able to ignore them.
First, I'm not criticizing your taste or judging, or trying to be an asshole, with all that said: You are aware that the Mc has been in a relationship with them for years and there is a story reason why they have this poly relationship and it is an important part of the game right? I understand that you don't have the same connection the Mc does with the girls but try and look at it through the Mc's eyes and taking the story into consideration, the whole reason why they have the poly relationship is that he fell in love with both of them and they fell for him and instead of one of them getting hurt they decided that the best course of action of too be altogether so they could be all happy.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm maybe I mis- remembered but I swear there was a choice before each sex scene. But I enjoy them so I always picked the positive choice with them. As ingrained as they are to the plot you may indeed find another vn.

I mean you are in a harem at the start of this vn and there are options already to make it grow so yeah if harem ain't your thing at this time it makes sense to find something else and check back a few updates to see if anything has changed drastically.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
First, I'm not criticizing your taste or judging, or trying to be an asshole, with all that said: You are aware that the Mc has been in a relationship with them for years and there is a story reason why they have this open relationship and it is an important part of the game right? I understand that you don't have the same connection the Mc does with the girls but try and look at it through the Mc's eyes and taking the story into consideration, the whole reason why they have the open relationship is that he fell in love with both of them and they fell for him and instead of one of them getting hurt they decided that the best course of action of too be altogether so they could be all happy.
Well, I can't enter that discussion, since I didn't read story (didn't wanted to waste time to read something, just to find out that there is unavoidable sex scene I dislike, which will ruin experience for me. It's new approach when trying new games, after suffered few times as mentioned), just played on fast forward to see if game meets minimum requirements. When it failed on those, I tinkered phone, found out that they're in a relationship, tried another quick play with some different options picked, got same result, decided to ask here, maybe I missed something.
As for looking through MC's eyes, I can't, cause those treesome relationships and loving few persons at the same time, it's just unthinkable to me and I can't relate to it in any possible way, so yeah, if story is based on that, than this definitely is not game for me and that is not story I want to read.
Thanks for answer.

Hmmm maybe I mis- remembered but I swear there was a choice before each sex scene. But I enjoy them so I always picked the positive choice with them. As ingrained as they are to the plot you may indeed find another vn.

I mean you are in a harem at the start of this vn and there are options already to make it grow so yeah if harem ain't your thing at this time it makes sense to find something else and check back a few updates to see if anything has changed drastically.
Thanks for answer. Yup, will seek something mono. As Tundralupus said, it's story based on that, so I doubt there will be any major changes. And would be absurd to crop and chop with developement so advanced... Meh, it is what it is...

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes