Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I have already written content with the sister, though I needed to pull it out after learning about Patreon's ban on incest but do plan on having more lesbian content in the future. I already have one npc in mind for some lesbian fun times. She won't be romantic about it though. ;)

Here are some pictures of what I have written for the sister. Sadly I can't just add it back in. :(
View attachment 789664 View attachment 789665
Fun times are a good start and lesbian sisters are even better, but i need a dickfree lesbian route to play female protagonists. So i ask now instead of checking every update for it: Will there be a pure lesbian route?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really liked this, I was tempted to try it because of the Girl Life connection (one of my favorite games) and I liked the writing. The only drawback to me is the anti-cheating element because it forces me to just play it once instead of playing it over and over to see all content. I did so much in Girl Life with edits/cheats and it really got me into the world in a way I wouldn't have otherwise being honest.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Fun times are a good start and lesbian sisters are even better, but i need a dickfree lesbian route to play female protagonists. So i ask now instead of checking every update for it: Will there be a pure lesbian route?
You can choose to say no to the male sex options and I will have at least 2 lesbians that the player can have sex with but none of those two will want a long lasting relationship. They just like the "no strings attached" approach.

Dev, why did you implement an anti-cheat feature? These kinda games are a lot more fun if you max your stats with cheats so you can do everything you want, rather than having options/paths locked by stats.
If you want cheats then you can get the gold or cheat version from my Patreon. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You can choose to say no to the male sex options and I will have at least 2 lesbians that the player can have sex with but none of those two will want a long lasting relationship. They just like the "no strings attached" approach.

If you want cheats then you can get the gold or cheat version from my Patreon. ;)

Edit:
I understand that perspective, for me, I only do one playthrough as my true role play with "real choices" and don't want to try anything else unless it's just messing around. I actually don't like replaying in a realistic way again as I like the idea I am truly making a singular choice/path in the game. I often actually just read the code of the game for other choices/paths in most games and look at pictures, etc.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I understand that perspective, for me, I only do one playthrough as my true role play with "real choices" and don't want to try anything else unless it's just messing around. I actually don't like replaying in a realistic way again as I like the idea I am truly making a singular choice/path in the game. I often actually just read the code of the game for other choices/paths in most games and look at pictures, etc.
I can respect that and I sometimes play games like that too. I just have that one way of playing the game that I love. A good example is Dragon Age. I just love playing as a mage with all the fancy spells and can never bring myself to play as any other class so I can perfectly understand that. With this game, I just want to do what so many other games don't. Many games give you choices that don't really matter. You still end up going down the same path and fighting the same antagonist. I have always craved a game where you can just do something else. I got hooked on sandbox games for a while because of it but now I can make my own game that satisfies that craving and I really want to do it right.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I like the colored text. Takes effort, and it reminds me of this comic book character named Delirium.

If I might offer a suggestion, it might help to put the dialogue in smaller boxes, so that the reader's eyes don't have to swing left to right and back again across the screen to read a long sentence. Maybe turn the dialogue boxes into those speech balloons like in comic books, might also help to improve the look of the game.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
ive tried playing it multiple ways but i cant figure out how to turn her into a vampire. Is there a way? there is pics for it in img file. also how do you extort people for 21 gold like it hinted at i cant figure it out.

Reactions: Grelk

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
ive tried playing it multiple ways but i cant figure out how to turn her into a vampire. Is there a way? there is pics for it in img file. also how do you extort people for 21 gold like it hinted at i cant figure it out.
If you wish to see the scene in the last screenshot then you need to get arrested then be distant to the jailer, resulting in some interesting things.

You can get 6 gold from the guards Letholdus & Francis then there is another scene around camp where you can earn a additional 10 gold. (I don't want to spoil it) Add that to your starting gold of 5 and you should have 21 gold.

Change the colors for Alex, very tiring for the eyes, this color is. Keep my eyes, I wish, I do.
Alex? I don't think I have an Alex in my game. :unsure:

Reactions: e-disfunction

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
(Okay ... I'm confused. o_O)

Um, what do you believe was my point, please? (y)

e-d
What lol. I was just pointing out that your advice was valid -however- there is more to it that you missed, and then I explained the missed aspect (that what you viewed as unclear or absent was actually, at least to me, quite clear). My posts intention was just to recognize that there is more to it, and that it's awesome to see people that stand out like you both did.

I guess my comment stemmed from me just finding it fascinating in general how each individual perceives things and a want to expand on that a little for my own minds satisfaction if not for the sake of just adding more insights onto the comment, your posts literal point was not a factor, I was more referring to the content of it, my bad :p

Last edited:

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
I just want to say that the game looks great and got potential, I talk about cheat detector because I find intrigue that someone take care of it at the very beginning, and yes cheats are some kind of dark power were anyone that use it take advantage of everything. I'm glad I try now I know everyone will play fair heh but also hate a little bit the fact that you implemented cheats for your own personal benefit "money", normally people that join your Patreon do it because they love/like game and want to keep it progressing but make them join your Patreon to pay you for cheats on your own game. I dont know but that is not some kind of cheating if you know were I'm going with this, you say that you hate cheats but you are cheating over your own Patreon to get more people/buying it with cheats. anyways that's my opinion but if you really hate cheats why just remove it from game and make it legal play. If you keep then well then you will be in dark side cheating your self... :devilish:

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Alex? I don't think I have an Alex in my game. :unsure:
You know I mean the MC....I just named her Alex....I downloaded the game then needed to do something so I forgot about it....so when I started it I didn't remember if it was supposed to be a girl or a guy so I named the MC Alex...if it's a girl, there are girls named Alex....if it's a guy, there are guys named Alex.....win-win

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
This seems to need about 52 save slots but twine only allows for 8. Could use a back button.

Also, was that Bryce character from the screens renamed? I can't find him anywhere. :unsure:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
You know I mean the MC....I just named her Alex....I downloaded the game then needed to do something so I forgot about it....so when I started it I didn't remember if it was supposed to be a girl or a guy so I named the MC Alex...if it's a girl, there are girls named Alex....if it's a guy, there are guys named Alex.....win-win
By the way, her original name is Victoria.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I think it's weird to put in an anticheat system in a single player game but what I think the biggest problem I have with this game is that the Gold version is locked behind a monthly payment of 20 euros and the Cheat version is locked behind a monthly payment of 50 euros. The game is fine for the rest but it's really just a dumb thing to do.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes