Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Cut her some slack, this game has HUGE promise, and stop complaining bout the price she put on for cheats, WHY would you cheat in a well thought out and elaborate game anyways which is no where near being completed? It makes no sense. Maybe when its fully finished, and you feel like you really wanna cheat, then do so. BUT don't complain about the price you pay for cheating through such a fine game thus far.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Also i know this doesn't help, but i mean the color scheme she put on is really unique and you don't see many other game designers and creators do such thing in there own creation. In my opinion i think its really fresh. And personally i like it. I don't know maybe its because i love colorful games, but it stands out for sure. For those who don't like it, really? It's unfortunate, but i guess to each there own! Keep up the good work! can't wait for future updates, and all that good stuff!!!!

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Cut her some slack, this game has HUGE promise, and stop complaining bout the price she put on for cheats, WHY would you cheat in a well thought out and elaborate game anyways which is no where near being completed? It makes no sense. Maybe when its fully finished, and you feel like you really wanna cheat, then do so. BUT don't complain about the price you pay for cheating through such a fine game thus far.
Because they want cheats so they can complain that it's too short instead? Idk lmao But props to you for being wholesome. Seems like this game is like 1% done so cheating for that seems silly to me as well

Reactions: Violet Kitten

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also i know this doesn't help, but i mean the color scheme she put on is really unique and you don't see many other game designers and creators do such thing in there own creation. In my opinion i think its really fresh. And personally i like it. I don't know maybe its because i love colorful games, but it stands out for sure. For those who don't like it, really? It's unfortunate, but i guess to each there own! Keep up the good work! can't wait for future updates, and all that good stuff!!!!
I agree with you, the color scheme works for me too. I'm keeping an eye on this one. And I just like having another female dev on the site period. I really disagree with the anti-cheat - both having it and charging extra for a cheat and I think the latter especially is a massive mistake in setting the tone of what kind of dev one appears to be - but the dev has a right to do her own vision any way she wishes as it's her story/game.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
I agree with you, the color scheme works for me too. I'm keeping an eye on this one. And I just like having another female dev on the site period. I really disagree with the anti-cheat - both having it and charging extra for a cheat and I think the latter especially is a massive mistake in setting the tone of what kind of dev one appears to be - but the dev has a right to do her own vision any way she wishes as it's her story/game.

I agree with this, But you know in every game they're always going to be those who don't want to experience the game to it's fullest, but i could be wrong in saying this, could be there 2nd play through but if it's that then they should know what they did first time, or just play with your saved games instead of complaining about the price, or just don't have a cheat option in such a fantastic game. If you're going to tho just ignore the people complaining about the price, which in my opinion is a good price for those who want to ruin a really good experience. I really hate cheaters though, eh.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I agree with this, But you know in every game they're always going to be those who don't want to experience the game to it's fullest, but i could be wrong in saying this, could be there 2nd play through but if it's that then they should know what they did first time, or just play with your saved games instead of complaining about the price, or just don't have a cheat option in such a fantastic game. If you're going to tho just ignore the people complaining about the price, which in my opinion is a good price for those who want to ruin a really good experience. I really hate cheaters though, eh.
I won't badger this subject to death. But I am just speaking from a pure optics/public relations standpoint. For a lot of people, a dev creating a problem by limiting gameplay and then providing an expensive solution looks very greedy, which is a very independent consideration from the utility of cheating or not, etc.

Some people otherwise interested in the game - and that wouldn't even cheat themselves - will see that and get turned off because they will think the dev is deliberately gimping the "normal" gameplay to chase money. You see this tactic in real games where say experience is gimped somehow, but you can buy extra experience to get a "better" playthrough. Or you pay for a special character/scene, etc. I'm just giving my perspective because I would like this game to do well, and I think it shrinks the potential audience by quite a lot frankly doing that tactic. (just having anti-cheat on its own I think is not the same problem, it's the paid solution)

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
I won't badger this subject to death. But I am just speaking from a pure optics/public relations standpoint. For a lot of people, a dev creating a problem by limiting gameplay and then providing an expensive solution looks very greedy, which is a very independent consideration from the utility of cheating or not, etc.

Some people otherwise interested in the game - and that wouldn't even cheat themselves - will see that and get turned off because they will think the dev is deliberately gimping the "normal" gameplay to chase money. You see this tactic in real games where say experience is gimped somehow, but you can buy extra experience to get a "better" playthrough. Or you pay for a special character/scene, etc. I'm just giving my perspective because I would like this game to do well, and I think it shrinks the potential audience by quite a lot frankly doing that tactic. (just having anti-cheat on its own I think is not the same problem, it's the paid solution)

I'm not a game designer so i wouldn't know what's best in retrospect. You may be right being a game designer yourself and having success thus far. But you know how most people are half the populace usually always ask for cheats. I again agree with your statement on this. Honestly i wouldn't know what to do in this position, it seems like most who tried this already have liked it so we'll see where it goes and what she decides for future content. And yea i would also love to see this game do great and go the distance which I personally believe it will! But yes i understand where you're coming from, and i can see why that would turn people off I'm not gonna say anything else except for at least this game is free to play for when she updates it unlike a few games who from the get go has a paywall off the bat. Lol and believe me there are a few games like that floating around who immediatly asks for money for "more content"

Dirtybird2580

Nov 18, 2018

What good are cheats in a game that is in version 0.1.1? I'd understand the complaints of a high priced cheat if the game was anywhere near complete or completed. The cheats are there for those who are loyal to her to the max degree. We're all VERY lucky she deigned to release here for us to enjoy. I get times are tough and we can't all contribute to everyone we want to, but to b!t#ch about not getting cheats this early is asinine. You want a game that she has worked on that gives you cheats and FAR ahead in its making? Check out Girl Life. It has all the cheats you could ever want. Why would you ever want to play an RPG on the first go around with cheats? Why even RPG. I mean, I get it if you've completed the WHOLE game once or twice. But, at 0.1.1? Seriously?! Instant gratification much? Hehheh.

Dictated. Not Read.

Dirtybird

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What good are cheats in a game that is in version 0.1.1? I'd understand the complaints of a high priced cheat if the game was anywhere near complete or completed. The cheats are there for those who are loyal to her to the max degree. We're all VERY lucky she deigned to release here for us to enjoy. I get times are tough and we can't all contribute to everyone we want to, but to b!t#ch about not getting cheats this early is asinine. You want a game that she has worked on that gives you cheats and FAR ahead in its making? Check out Girl Life. It has all the cheats you could ever want. Why would you ever want to play an RPG on the first go around with cheats? Why even RPG. I mean, I get it if you've completed the WHOLE game once or twice. But, at 0.1.1? Seriously?! Instant gratification much? Hehheh.

Dictated. Not Read.

Dirtybird
Umm, reading comprehension? I'm not even complaining about anti-cheats. I'm talking about the paid element and applying a business analysis as to why I think she is making a huge mistake. I am trying to help her. I suggest you apply a little more critical thinking to what I actually wrote and not use apply two dimensional thinking to a three dimensional argument.

Dirtybird2580

Nov 18, 2018
Umm, reading comprehension? I'm not even complaining about anti-cheats. I'm talking about the paid element and applying a business analysis as to why I think she is making a huge mistake. I am trying to help her. I suggest you apply a little more critical thinking to what I actually wrote and not use apply two dimensional thinking to a three dimensional argument.
"The cheats are there for those who are loyal to her to the max degree." I think I got it. Don't get so sensitive, again...0.1.1. Applying "business analysis" is a little premature. Let her do her. You don't want to pay the fee for cheats? Fine. Don't. Nobody is forcing you. I'm not pay for cheats, yet I'm still enjoying the game. I don't need cheats. I'm playing for the thrill of a new AWESOME game. Stop using "business analysis" for what could be an absolute amazing game that is only in it's infancy. Be supportive of the artist if you enjoy it. Offer constructive criticism. On. The. Game. Not on how she chooses to run her Patreon. FFS.

Dictated. Not Read.

Dirtybird

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
"The cheats are there for those who are loyal to her to the max degree." I think I got it. Don't get so sensitive, again...0.1.1. Applying "business analysis" is a little premature. Let her do her. You don't want to pay the fee for cheats? Fine. Don't. Nobody is forcing you. I'm not pay for cheats, yet I'm still enjoying the game. I don't need cheats. I'm playing for the thrill of a new AWESOME game. Stop using "business analysis" for what could be an absolute amazing game that is only in it's infancy. Be supportive of the artist if you enjoy it. Offer constructive criticism. On. The. Game. Not on how she chooses to run her Patreon. FFS.

Dictated. Not Read.

Dirtybird
I'll leave this thread for good after this post. You're also projecting emotions that do not exist in what I am asserting -- it is completely an unbiased and objective analysis. The bottom line is that I support currently 11 games and would have supported this one for sure if not for the PAID aspect, not the anti-cheat itself. It's only $10 for sure, but I doubt I am the only one. Good luck to the dev. Business analysis by the way is never premature if something can be improved at any point during any aspect of a business project/plan.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I really hope that multiple protagonists thing will be optional cause adding them in base story will only ruin the immersion, that's just my opinion though not complaining or anything.

Reactions: AmerHST

Shadow793

Jan 4, 2018
I get you don't like cheats dev, but the thing is, it is a singleplayer game that has no interaction with others. There is zero harm in allowing them, some people just want to be capable of experiencing EVERY bit of content possible, some just want to enjoy the game the way they feel they would, if that entails having game breaking levels of stats then that is how they enjoy it. It doesn't take away from what you have made, not at all.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think it's too early for people to be freaking out about anything really. I liked the variety of different choices and options but for a single day it's not possible to do much without cheats. Assuming it BECOMES possible to make some progress without cheats in later versions I don't really mind if there is some patreon only content. I'm not sure how good of an idea it is from a business standpoint since I haven't tried it myself but it definitely will turn some people off. Maybe it will be appreciated enough by the patreons to offset that, I don't know.

Some things I did notice were that it didn't really seem possible to do a playthrough where the main character was aggressive unless you wanted her to be forced into gangbangs or whatever. I realize it's an adult game so that's fine, but it didn't seem obvious from the events that coming out on top while being aggressive just wasn't really an option even if you put everything into melee. You basically have to play as a submissive if you wanted to try and protect her from that.

From what I noticed the passive abilities were effective but the aggressive ones were not. The big difference there is if you're using something like seduction then it's also leading to a sex scene but that's what you wanted. If you pick the hate option or whatever then it leads to you being forced into sex. That might be what you want if rough sex is what you're into but it might not. From a logical standpoint the outcome makes sense since very few women are going to be able to defeat a man in single combat unless her skill level is FAR beyond theirs and she's obviously a novice in this game still.

Overall I enjoyed it short as it was so far. I didn't try all the different options in there yet.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

ColdLyssa

Dec 12, 2018
I really wanted to try this, but reading all this hoopla about cheats, plus the author's response kinda killed it for me. A lot of times, using the console is necessary in these kinds of games because something breaks. Not being able to fix it myself if I run across it is a big red flag for me. So I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Plus, the game is just laggy for me in the first place.

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
The banning cheating part is sucky.
And is anyone else getting lag with this game? I've got a beast of a rig and all the bloody effects and nonsense on the screen seem to make it choppy. Otherwise it's an interesting premise.
Lastly why no bisexual male vampire? Boo. :ROFLMAO:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry haven't been following the conversation, but what's the verdict on sisters content?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I want to like the game, but the rainbow color text is a big turn off for me. I can't tell whether this is a geocities webpage from like the 90s or a terrible myspace template with all the glowy text. Please make a plain text b/w an option.

Reactions: Keldin
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes